7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

During 7 years of underacievment and non delivery you were silent in your critisiscm of Brent and his austerity driven ways.
4 weeks into the new regime you and your mates are howling for the new ownerships head on a plate.

Lost your executive passes or bitter about not being mr popluar anymore?

Where are you Nick? Your treatment of the trust is as despicable as you are.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

During 7 years of underacievment and non delivery you were silent in your critisiscm of Brent and his austerity driven ways.
4 weeks into the new regime you and your mates are howling for the new ownerships head on a plate.

Not enough Vino yet.....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Hows FES doing Barro ?
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Some folk swell up, then come crashing down, a bit like waves on the beach. Yesterday's tide, nothing left but flotsum and jetsum and a few insects tucking in.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hows FES doing Barro ?

Still love to know how an insolvent company thats been wound up can still have corporate sponsorship?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Nikkkkk as it's Southend away in a few weeks, are you laying on half a dozen free coaches again in a vanity project again?
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:18 pm

So, whose actual money was it that paid for that sort of thing ? A bit of a contentious disputed issue I seem to remember. LOL. He'll be along in a mo and clear it all up.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 6:51 pm

beesrus wrote:
So, whose actual money was it that paid for that sort of thing ? A bit of a contentious disputed issue I seem to remember. LOL. He'll be along in a mo and clear it all up.  

I got told it was Street who's money got haemorrhaged on all the auctions/sponsorship/buses
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I got told it was Street who's money got haemorrhaged on all the auctions/sponsorship/buses

Patrik. Sad, very sad actually, but completely wrong. Any monies I spent I was completely in the right to do so. For the record I have answered a whole host of false claims , and I mean officially not on forums, but for once again I give in and will respond here. The FES liquidation was a personal issue that I stepped away from. I have been investigated following a whole host of claims, including from anonymous forum individuals. That is the the FES liquidator, The Official Receiver (twice) once for FES and again for my own liquidator, The receiver over my own liquidation, my accountants and the police. Fully cleared of any claims. I have never been banned as a company  director and I am free to trade and be a director in the new companies that I am again forming, providing I sort out my health issues. My personal bankruptcy linked to FES was discharged within 12 months, again after a thorough investigation into my activities and bank accounts.

Last edited by nikkk on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Money lending. Nasty business Nickkk.

Step away from it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:45 pm

popcorn3 Don't mind me I'm just here to read the posts popcorn3

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:48 pm

An ounce of action is worth a tonne of theory Nikkkkkkkk.
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

Yes I know from the past what you think of it. Some might say an important part of society and our economy. Providing you are not taking the piss and ripping people of. Loan sharks and the like.
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
An ounce of action is worth a tonne of theory Nikkkkkkkk.

Sorry ..you've lost me there ! If you have something to say or ask me ..... why not just say it ? And it is Christmas Eve I'm not hanging about all night trying to interpret your messages.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 8:07 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

Yes I know from the past what you think of it. Some might say an important part of society and our economy. Providing you are not taking the piss and ripping people of. Loan sharks and the like.

Important part of society? You are probably right there to an extent given that 1% of the worlds population controls over half of it's wealth. Land expropriation would be a good start too, take it back off the bastards who stole it.
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Neal. James is a friend and I do, and will always support my friends to the best of my ability. I think you get that mate.

The Simon H situation is very different. He is hugely wealthy and openly said he was " a Plymouth boy and a lifelong Argyle fan" so I am expecting big things beyond the quotes so far delivered up. Offering opinions on individuals in the trust is hardly despicable mate, and do I really deserve to be called that .... all things considered ?
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

Important part of society? You are probably right there to an extent given that 1% of the worlds population controls over half of it's wealth. Land expropriation would be a good start too, take it back off the bastards who stole it.

How do you know that 1% of the worlds population controls over half it's wealth ? That does not ring true to me. Back it up please ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 8:56 pm

nikkk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

How do you know that 1% of the worlds population controls over half it's wealth ? That does not ring true to me. Back it up please ?

Certainly Nikkk, right here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''The pyramid shows that:

half of the world's net wealth belongs to the top 1%,
top 10% of adults hold 85%, while the bottom 90% hold the remaining 15% of the world's total wealth,
top 30% of adults hold 97% of the total wealth.''
Back to top Go down

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

Certainly Nikkk, right here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''The pyramid shows that:

half of the world's net wealth belongs to the top 1%,
top 10% of adults hold 85%, while the bottom 90% hold the remaining 15% of the world's total wealth,
top 30% of adults hold 97% of the total wealth.''

Oh well fair enough. Thanks mate. Not sure that expand down to micro economics.... but still.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm

[quote="nikkk"]
Bob Crow wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Step away from it.

Heard it at one of our PCS union gatherings a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Nikkkkk, the 1% figure is only going to decrease over time. George Orwell's 1984 depicted that the figure was 2% at the top in 1948 remember?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Neal. James is a friend and I do, and will always support my friends to the best of my ability. I think you get that mate.

The Simon H situation is very different. He is hugely wealthy and openly said he was " a Plymouth boy and a lifelong Argyle fan" so I am expecting big things beyond the quotes so far delivered up. Offering opinions on individuals in the trust is hardly despicable mate, and do I really deserve to be called that .... all things considered ?

It is despicable because it's a personal thing against the AFT leadership from your mate.

In all fairness it's more from your bestie then you yourself but all the same you follow the same tack that he follows, which puts you into the same mould (imo).

You mention Simon Hallet is wealthy. Maybe so but you are trying to defend your banking mate who lives on a horse estate near Exeter is hardly brushing him up as someone who is skint.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Nikkkk don't take this personally but judging by your response to the fact about the distribution of global wealth, it fits in totally with your MO as a capitalist hence why you even questioned the such thing in the first place.
Another statistic that cannot be denied is wealth and land distribution in my native country. When i had a short stint working for JP Morgan in Johannesburg i learned in 2001 in South Africa that 12% of the population contoled over 90% of the countries wealth and land which is a shocking statistic. Ironic that the white race group also made up roughly 12% of the population so not really surprising.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 pm

nikkk wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Any idea how "hugely wealthy" he is-Lansdowne or Walker class? And why exactly should you,me or anyone expect a different policy from that which Hallett has consistently publicised from the time that he joined the board-ie,the club will be run pretty much the same way as it was under Brent?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Poor James, the 'friends' he has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick Barron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Barron   Nick Barron Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Barron
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next