Chemical Ali
Flat_Track_Bully
Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
louisdepalma

PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 am

Hmm. bunch of sceptics all of you. Wait and see.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 am

louisdepalma wrote:
Hmm. bunch of sceptics all of you. Wait and see.

After the last few years, what else would you expect? I'll wait and see, but I'm not feeling any hope at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 am

louisdepalma wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
louisdepalma wrote:
Exeter insiders think they are nailed on for relegation.

After last season, I would go Exeter and Fleetwood/Daggers/Barnet

You really havent got a clue have you?!

Exeter insiders! Nobody from Exeter would ever be inside you

Charming.

You really do show yourself to be a tosser don't you? I bet you are 5'2" in your high heels aren't you? Laughing

Believe what you like, but I was talking to someone who was teling me your playing budget (already pitifully small for this league) has been cut again and you have no money at all. You suffered an unbudgetted loss last season well into six figures and that money has to come from somewhere. Your 'loyal' fanbase are just not turning up. No different to any other club. The problem occurs when there was/is no financial reserve.

flower

I don't wear heels, I think you are confusing me with Lee Jameson. City's budget is small for the conference and has always been this way and hopefully will always be that way. Where have you been for the last 20 years?

The Club is fans owned and will still be around when your kids are released from prison. The playing budget is small (any fool knows that) yet we made 9 new signings and can pay the wages of those coming in.

We live in the real world now not a world where the staff are not paid or the Chairman cons its fans into thinking money will be spent, a world where wannabe hooligans and liars are not made "honary president" and where "uber" fans don't spy on each other or think a parking space is worth fecking people over for. What really surprises me is that if City had the likes of Webb and Newell, they would have been seriously seen to by now. A little old white collar City like ours would have not have put up with the antics of such lowlife, yet your Club embrace the scum. Your team line up and playing budget are the least of Argyle's problems

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 am

As somebody who lives within 5 miles of Plainmoor and will go up and watch the Gulls half a dozen times a season I can assure you they have virtually man for man a superior squad and from where I,m sitting a bloody good manager in martin Ling. In fact I wish the guy was down here - with the new stand it's a decent league two ground, yeah ok the support is shit, which is why I still go to H.P.
I SUPPORT OUT OF HOPE RATHER THAN EXPECTATION.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 am

Of all three Devon clubs Torquay will finish highest, probably in the play-offs. We will be rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Barnet and Rochdale for me.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

23rd Exeter
24th Plymouth

you heard it here first lol!

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : However Exeter will be saved relegation by Port Vale going out of business :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Barnet, morecambe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Argyle, Barnet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.   PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PREDICT THE BOTTOM TWO.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3