tcm
Chemical Ali
Dougie
Tringreen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Thumbs up for Fletch, Empty
PostSubject: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 am

anybody got a copy of that picture of thumbsgate? lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everything's fine and the good news has finally turned up.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 am

In other words.......................... Fletcher is hopeless and we're desperately trying to big him up.

'The wonderful Green Army'............................ ably led by my puppets......... spend spend spend !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am

Wow what a story!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 am

This reminded me of the circus that is King Harry's Home Park.

It'll end in tears I tellee.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 am

Quote :
Carl and his coaching staff have been impressing a lot of knowledgeable people

That'll be The Pres and Peter Jones happy then
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
Carl and his coaching staff have been impressing a lot of knowledgeable people

That'll be The Pres and Peter Jones happy then

Off with their heads !
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

Anyone think it's a deliberate use of the 'thumbs up' phrase in full knowledge of it's meaning in Argyle folklore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 am

Great. We're so lucky to have such an articulate, shrewd and tactically astute manager. If Brent really beleives this fluff why did we only offer him a 1 year contract??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 am

Come on. Give the bloke a chance
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Saltash green wrote:

I have. I'll eat my 1984 semi final cap if he gets Argyle promoted.

The lights are on but there's nobody home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

Saltash green wrote:

That should be directed at Brent he's the one being disengenious by saying one thing to the press and then something completely different with his measley 1 year contract

Last edited by Bogsider on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

Harry is bigging Fletch up, hoping someone gullible like Forest will poach him off us Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

Bogsider wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

That should be directed at Brent he's the one being disengenious by saying one thing to the press and then something completely different with his measley 1 year contract

Surely that's just good business sense ? He fully backs fletcher but IF something should go wrong there is no 3/4 year contract to pay off

Brent is just protecting himself with that one. I don't look at the fact it's a one year deal as a vote of no confidence.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 pm

mate if he had a 3 year contract these muppets would still be moaning,nothings ever gona please em,feckin joke fans
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Mike drunken slowly raises from his bed of vodka bottles and the stench of stale urine to post another highly amusing post on his favourite Argyle website,,,,,,,,,He chuckles to himself, farts, and follows through,,,,,,,He awakes several hours later with brown armour stuck to his ass and has another drink.

drunken
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Mike drunken slowly raises from his bed of vodka bottles and the stench of stale urine to post another highly amusing post on his favourite Argyle website,,,,,,,,,He chuckles to himself, farts, and follows through,,,,,,,He awakes several hours later with brown armour stuck to his ass and has another drink.

drunken
lol! but anyway,,,,,,did you lot think he should have a longer contract,?or more to the point does anyone give a fec?,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sleep
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
anybody got a copy of that picture of thumbsgate? lol!

Everything's fine and the good news has finally turned up.

You mean this picture?! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah such memories!

1) The awful kit
2) Jim Paterson's pace down the wing
3) Stapleton looking more and more like the Dulux dog every passing day
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 pm

I liked that kit jocolor
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 pm

arnt pictures of people sticking there thumbs up realy interesting,,,,,,,,,,i also like the ones of people hopping and when they sometimes fall over,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I liked that kit jocolor
so did i,
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

tcm wrote:
arnt pictures of people sticking there thumbs up realy interesting,,,,,,,,,,i also like the ones of people hopping and when they sometimes fall over,

Just for you then my commie friend, here is a picture that should turn you on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let me know if you would like a laminated version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

tcm wrote:
mate if he had a 3 year contract these muppets would still be moaning,nothings ever gona please em,feckin joke fans

No. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in giving Fletcher the shortest term contract he can get away with and coming out with vacuous quotes in the media
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Bogsider wrote:
tcm wrote:

No. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in giving Fletcher the shortest term contract he can get away with and coming out with vacuous quotes in the media

And at least we care we are going no where you feckin puppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Great picture of Captain Fletch all the same.Might just as well be two fingers he is sticking up rather than thumbs.I am very surprised he is still here after that little episode.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Iggy wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
tcm wrote:

And at least we care we are going no where you feckin puppet.

Iggy,since you joined this site you have become cynical,caustic,rebellious and wilfully anti establishment.

Keep up the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs up for Fletch,   Thumbs up for Fletch, Empty

Back to top Go down

Thumbs up for Fletch,
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next