Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
JonB
Rickler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Launceston Boy ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inspiring the next generation.Have we had our dinner yet ?

Laaaanson ultras lol!

Right, outside now.

Thats my Mum and Sister you are taking the mick out of. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Launceston Boy ?

Laaaanson ultras lol!

Right, outside now.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Who's the chav in the England top ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Launceston Boy ?

Laaaanson ultras lol!

Right, outside now.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Who's the chav in the England top ?

Bizarre. Take Purse out of the equation, and then the Club President is pretty much a whole generation younger than the next youngest there!

WTF!

lol!

Has Nool bought a season-ticket for these regional supporters branch meetings?

Oh no, he was there to take the applause and wave majestically, on behalf of nikkk...

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
It's being depressed that keeps a lot of you going.

It's being meek, compliant and lacking in vision, that has got us into this mess.
i live in the sunshine and in a mood about every thing lol! god your poor family flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Wasn't the number of season ticket holders we had last season recently publicised? Something like 3800 I think. A full price normal season ticket last year was £340 so by the time OAPs and kids are counted the income per member would have been less. There's enough information there for sums to be done and the amount that fell to Brent to be at least estimated if somebody can be bothered to work it all out.

My question isn't an exercise in algebra.

I didn't waste time asking how many season tickets were sold. I asked how much money was collected and how much was handed over to James Brent, (almost certainly two different amounts?) and if Brent's money has been spent, what it was used for?

Simple.

James Brent talks about transparency... If he refuses to answer a basic question regarding what little pot of gold there was at the end of the Argyle rainbow, then the Trust, and especially the PASB, might as well pack it in and go home right now.

And... There is nothing "sinister" in my motive for asking. I would just like to know how much ‘rebate’ James Brent received when he bought the club.

If anything is sinister... It is why Andy Symons after making promises to ask the question at the ATD Q&A, repeatedly refuses to answer whether he did or not, and if not, why not? And if so... What the answer was?

Why is that, Andy?

Let's just guess that there was £500000 ringfenced and handed over to Brent. I would imagine it got spent on taxes, insurance, wages, electric, footballs, slices of orange and a million other things. Exactly the same as the cash handed over at the turnstiles and in the club shop. Mock mentions the Heaney money but that was probably long since spent by Brenda/Riddler but its fair to lump in the £1.6m from the council. I don't think any other team gives that much more detail as to how it spends it's money. Why are you so fixated on this?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peter Ryan

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 pm

I have put a summary note of what James said and of the Q&A on the PACSA Facebook page too.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm

So an accurate summary of the summary would be:

Harry would like Argyle to be playing attractive football in the Championship but he isn't going to put any of his own money towards that aim.

Harry's doing a massive development job in Central Park- the benefit to Argyle being a cheapo grandstand (that will reduce Harry's tax bill on his profits from the development of CP)

The "competetive budget wasn't. It certainly wasn't the maximum 55% that it could have been as Harry's had to increase it due to Fletcher's moaning.

Argyle have the highest youth development budget of all the clubs in- England?- No. This Division?-No. The South West? No. Devon? YES!!

I'm left feeling that Freathy is too optimistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Grovehill wrote:
The "competetive budget wasn't. It certainly wasn't the maximum 55% that it could have been as Harry's had to increase it due to Fletcher's moaning.

Excellent spot groovy. Excellent. You were always quite logical and I'm surprised Pasoti aren't crawling all over it. I'm also surprised Jonah agreed to less than 55% in the first place Very Happy

I see Harry intends to cram as much as he possibly can into the Park..... so what's this other leisure facility he's talking about that is under wraps ?
And there was he saying there wasn't much that cpould be done under the Area Action Plan.
Still, I'm not long for this city now... with it's incinerators and nuclear facilities ... might as well be in some Northern s888hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Penz...I always thought you were a friend of central park.Harry's riding roughshod over you guys with this "other leisure facility".Harry rules ....
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Penz, most Northern s***holes have a decent League team (or two)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Bogsider wrote:

Right, outside now.

This is Cornwall, which ONE are you talking about ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Peter Ryan wrote:
I have put a summary note of what James said and of the Q&A on the PACSA Facebook page too.

I missed this post yesterday. Thanks.

Interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 am

Penz wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Excellent spot groovy. Excellent. You were always quite logical and I'm surprised Pasoti aren't crawling all over it. I'm also surprised Jonah agreed to less than 55% in the first place Very Happy

I see Harry intends to cram as much as he possibly can into the Park..... so what's this other leisure facility he's talking about that is under wraps ?
And there was he saying there wasn't much that cpould be done under the Area Action Plan.
Still, I'm not long for this city now... with it's incinerators and nuclear facilities ... might as well be in some Northern s888hole.

The ironic thing is that the 55% cap is based on club turnover (mainly gate receipts at this level) so he's not even talking about spending his own dosh. Harry is in effect dictating how our own money can be spent.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Some of the Q&A has been published on the Baggo- Page 2 seems to be one of those shitty did you know adverts-

JB & PACSA
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Love the [insert link here]. Great work.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

The site really is screwed up, but just because of that, its no excuse to have typos and missing links by just doing a straight cut and paste. Lazy and unprofessional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASCA Meets Brent   PASCA Meets Brent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASCA Meets Brent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2