Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) Empty
PostSubject: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 am

Hemmings going elsewhere

Quote :
Ashley Hemmings ‏@AshHemmz
"it's not Plymouth that's what I can say, they didn't offer me anything"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 am

I won't cry myself to sleep over this one. He had promise at the start, then turned out to be pretty shit, just like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 am

I'm quite glad. Flashy and tricky but hardly produced anything decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Could be good but not often enough for me. Not sorry it isn't here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

I would love that sort of player at Argyle, but not in his body. He looked the part but rarely delivered. Pro football is full of early start lookers that don't make the grade ... we've still got one on our books who's now a grown man. Surely, this must be the last season he can crowbar himself into another year.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Hemmings has joined Walsall on a 2 year deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Thats the one (of many) that was always banging on about being in Nandos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 pm

There are branches of Nando's in Wolverhampton as well as Birmingham. He will be ok.

(I'm sure he wouldn't actually live in Walsall - it is hardly a prime location.)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm

knecht wrote:
There are branches of Nando's in Wolverhampton as well as Birmingham. He will be ok.

(I'm sure he wouldn't actually live in Walsall - it is hardly a prime location.)

Bloody cheek

Fit for a footballer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
knecht wrote:

Bloody cheek

Fit for a footballer

Believe it or not, I lived about a mile from there a long (long) time ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Saltash green didn't rate him anyway. Saltash green believes he gave the ball away to often
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 am

The good news I suppose is that as Fletcher didn't make any offer at all to Hemmings he must have his irons in the fire to sign someone better. (ps I thought he was ok for us so better than ok please Fletch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 am

I think he'll start off by playing this Paris guy wide left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)   Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another One Bites the Dust (Ashley Hemmings)
Page 1 of 1