AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

Been release by Wolves, should we?
Back to top Go down

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:54 am

I'd rather we waited a while to see who else is out there. He was a bit too inconsistent for my liking. Certainly he's got pace, but the end product was lacking too often. There's no great rush at the moment, and to be honest I'd like to see more of Lennox on the wing next season.
Back to top Go down

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Not sure about him at all, he did very well and showed what could do but then seemed to take his foot off the peddle. It was almost as if he thought a contract was in the bag and no longer needed to impress and if that the case then it's a no. Mind, on a good day he can get down the wing quicker than passing the till girl in the nando's shop.
Back to top Go down

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:33 pm

I agree. When Hemmings was good he was very good. Too often he didn't deliver. That may have been down to the defensive system we were playing - it may not have been completely his fault.

I don't think Lennox is ready to be a regular start. I think a proper replacement should be sought.
Back to top Go down

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Wingers by their nature are "In and Out" type of players I have yet to see a consistently high performer in that position in all my time of watching football. Even the best have quiet periods take Gareth Bale this season and Downing even more so, player of the year at Villa last season and top of the PL stats for crosses and assists, couldnt buy an assist this season.
Back to top Go down

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:17 pm

knecht wrote:
I agree. When Hemmings was good he was very good. Too often he didn't deliver. That may have been down to the defensive system we were playing - it may not have been completely his fault.

I don't think Lennox is ready to be a regular start. I think a proper replacement should be sought.

You may well be right Knecht. The general consensus being it was that defensive system that saved our L2 status and we played accordingly but I can't help feeling it's more like a Fletch mind set with him being a defensive mid. This being the case will Hemmings ever fit. It's a boring style of fooball but Pulis has thrived on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hemmings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemmings   Hemmings Empty

Back to top Go down

Hemmings
Page 1 of 1