Chingers
Flat_Track_Bully
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Do u believe in god  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm

You're quick enough to jump on us for "over modding" Gob, so it's only fair to rebutt where we have no responsibility.

Given that half the words censored have a racist connatation I would suspect the list was compiled around the time of the Punchdrunk suspension, but I wouldn't know, would I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm up for that Charlie but then, I can hack it, I'm not so sure you can though lol!

BTW, over modding is over modding, no matter who is responsible, so climb down off that high horse of yours and simply redirect my comment at the mod responsible clown

But yes, it would make sense if that was the case but Punch has promised not to return to the "naughty step".

Last edited by GOB on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:34 pm

I used to believe in God but I don't now so he just sits in the corner and reads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Well if there was a God, Argyle would be in the top flight, I would be PM and Peggy, Andy, Gob, Tring and others including me would be dancing in the Cherry Tree at the next freak meet! ; )
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 pm

And you'd know how to spell wedding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:13 pm

feck has always been feck and cnut has always been cnut since I can remember on here. I wasn't aware that Britton was spell checked, I just thought it was my phone changing it.

Ya sneaky bastards
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Your so SHIT its unbelievable,and repeat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 pm

I could never work out the point of not being able to write Fu ck yet be able to write fek when both deliver the same message, why not just be able to write fu ck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

I understand that some people are offended by the word cnut, usually because they are cnuts. But I respect that cnut is deemed a really bad word and the need to swear check it to cnut.

Women tend to not like the word cnut, which is strange as they are in possession of a cnut themselves, but as we have several ladies on this site, I propose a ban on the word cnut, which I will gladly adhere to, and I would like cnut to be replaced by flowery recess on the swear checker.

So Gob is a cnut would look much nicer as GOB is a flowery recess don't you agree? Of course if you really need to get your message across that GOB is a flowery recess, you could always type GOB you (unt or GOB is a C unt or GOB is a TNUC etc.

Sorry to use you as an example GOB, I don't think you're a flowery recess at all. A bit of a fanny sometimes but not a flowery recess.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Fu ck was unswear-checked when I first starting posting on here, but it's been feck for months now.

A couple of girls I work with are actually fans of the word cnut - and they're in no way chavvy spiv types either.

There's something strangely erotic about when a normal non-chavvy female uses that word, especially when they enjoy using it. Razz

(apologies if that emoticon is inappropriate, given the subject matter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I understand that some people are offended by the word cnut, usually because they are cnuts. But I respect that cnut is deemed a really bad word and the need to swear check it to cnut.

Women tend to not like the word cnut, which is strange as they are in possession of a cnut themselves, but as we have several ladies on this site, I propose a ban on the word cnut, which I will gladly adhere to, and I would like cnut to be replaced by flowery recess on the swear checker.

So Gob is a cnut would look much nicer as GOB is a flowery recess don't you agree? Of course if you really need to get your message across that GOB is a flowery recess, you could always type GOB you (unt or GOB is a C unt or GOB is a TNUC etc.

Sorry to use you as an example GOB, I don't think you're a flowery recess at all. A bit of a fanny sometimes but not a flowery recess.

I prefer to be called a cnut, it's taken years to get that reputation, don't spoil it now! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Some insults work better with a certain swear word. For instance, if you want to call someone a cnut, call them an absolute cnut or a complete cnut. A fat cnut is good, but not as good as fat bastard. Thick tw@t seems to work well, ugly fucker and ugly cnut are the best for mingers.

feck off fits with lots of other swear words, but not bastard. Bastard is sort of my favourite if the horse I've backed falls, but it's sort of talking to myself really.

I love shitforbrains and fuckwit as insults, but also like pillock and wazzock as less nasty ones. Somebody will be along to say how swearing shows a lack of education or class, and of course they are right, but they're still cnuts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm not sure you can insult anyone in the context of a football forum like ATD, so fok you all Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Some insults work better with a certain swear word. For instance, if you want to call someone a cnut, call them an absolute cnut or a complete cnut. A fat cnut is good, but not as good as fat bastard. Thick tw@t seems to work well, ugly fucker and ugly cnut are the best for mingers.

feck off fits with lots of other swear words, but not bastard. Bastard is sort of my favourite if the horse I've backed falls, but it's sort of talking to myself really.

I love shitforbrains and fuckwit as insults, but also like pillock and wazzock as less nasty ones. Somebody will be along to say how swearing shows a lack of education or class, and of course they are right, but they're still cnuts.

You're just Melvyn Bragg in disguise
Very Happy

Get it quick, you fat feck

"English is the collective work of millions of people throughout the ages. It is democratic, ever-changing and ingenious in its assimilation of other cultures"
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Swear checks are fore kids, ya.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Well if there was a God, Argyle would be in the top flight, I would be PM and Peggy, Andy, Gob, Tring and others including me would be dancing in the Cherry Tree at the next freak meet! ; )

Pre-Menstrual?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Pre-Menstrual?

Pansy Material?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Propper Mad
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Perving Matelots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Pre-Menstrual?

Pansy Material?

You seem obsessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Porkies masterbater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Porkies masterbater

That is Grim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Worse, much worse. It's sick lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

downthetrack wrote:
Back in 1983 when the pubs shut at 2.00pm.3 of my mates were in to wildfowling (duck shooting ).So we decided too take a look in the afternoon,on the Exe estuary.I got the boat ready on the slip way before my mates got there,as i was doing so saw a reef floating past so i put it on the bow of the boat.
Late that day we came across a dead body ,the reef was still on the bow.This is a true story.

You tw@ Tracky, it's a feckin wreath, I just spent five mniutes of my life trying to work out wtf you were going on about.

I'm a Jehovahs Witness, but I'm the sort that knocks on your door and tells you to feck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:55 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Back in 1983 when the pubs shut at 2.00pm.3 of my mates were in to wildfowling (duck shooting ).So we decided too take a look in the afternoon,on the Exe estuary.I got the boat ready on the slip way before my mates got there,as i was doing so saw a reef floating past so i put it on the bow of the boat.
Late that day we came across a dead body ,the reef was still on the bow.This is a true story.

You tw@ Tracky, it's a feckin wreath, I just spent five mniutes of my life trying to work out wtf you were going on about.

I'm a Jehovahs Witness, but I'm the sort that knocks on your door and tells you to feck off.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u believe in god    Do u believe in god  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do u believe in god
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: