Greenskin
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

New Home & Away kits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Anyhows....the players look like they are wearing a bandeau....anyone got any pics of cute ladies wearing a bandeau
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I've found one of the rejected PAFC kits-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Very Happy

Like to give that timber a bit of a whittle

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Strange comments from Cerbs. I've never understood there to be any sort of ATD cabal, be it Tringy's, Gob's, Jock's or ANOther's.

The only thing I have noticed about this site is that it tends to have an anti pasoti undercurrent, and a healthy unmoderated policy of ALL legally portrayed views on Argyle.... that's not a cabal..... that's just a normal expression of folk. Of course, the anti questioning of Pasoti is hardly surprising given that many people post on here because they were badly treated on Pasoti or were banned for some reason. That's not a cabal, that's an understandable culture of many independent minded individuals.

Changing this site to encourage posters of the future ? ....hmmmm. I don't think it works like that, just like I don't think giving free tickets to u10's ( future supporters apparently ) at Argyle at the expense of charging more for current adult supporters works either.
It's supporters of the present that count, and posters of the present ATD that counts. Surely this country wouldn't change it's culture and constitution to engratiate itself with other folk that might come here if we were more to their liking ?

I agree, let the bickering play itself out now... no room on this site for censorship. We are not talking about moderators anymore, just two normal posters.... that happens sometimes

Last edited by Penz on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Of course there's no such a cabal Penz, it was one of Tring's terms designed to undermine a few that use ATD, hence the antagonism.

It's been said a thousand times, it matters not who uses ATD, whether it's the "Avivas", Cherry Tree Cabals, a friend of Newell's or anyone else and that's the bit that Tring finds hard to grasp. Over the past few days he's had a pop at Peggy and Andy with little snide digs but when he gets it back he isn't so keen and low and behold anyone that has a club shirt or a season ticket!

This isn't and has never been Tring's site to dictate who uses it, it's an open forum and if he can't accept that he should create one for his own cabal.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Well SOD the lot of you!

I have had enough of this!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm

I like the new kit and will be buying BOTH when I can! jocolor jocolor geek

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Sod you Mog, Ive had enough of goats, bring back badgers

oh and beautiful boxer dogs dressed as queens Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 pm

shonbo wrote:
Sod you Mog, Ive had enough of goats, bring back badgers

oh and beautiful boxer dogs dressed as queens Smile

Shonbo, are they your legs in the avitar! Suspect

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 pm

no mate, my 13 going on 18 yo daughter.
Can you believe we did not win the Regal Dog Competition, complete stitch up. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

shonbo wrote:
no mate, my 13 going on 18 yo daughter.
Can you believe we did not win the Regal Dog Competition, complete stitch up. Evil or Very Mad

Not on at all Shonbo!

Have you complained to the mods they will sort it for you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm

That dog produces a lot of shit and I know which letterbox its going to get posted thro' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks Shonbo, I just pissed off the neighbours by nailing my letter box shut.

How did you get my address?

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Unless your name is XXX and you judged my village Jubilee Regal Dog competition, you can sleep safe Smile
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Not that I'm bitter or festering on this. BTw on pafc site the kit looks shit. Not so bad on the Herald photos, but not as good as the Irish away kit
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 pm

No not me. Smile

Oh bugger I'm going to upset them again by trying to get the letter box open! Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 am

The kits are on display in the club shop-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 am

Sort of "get your kits out for the boys"...I shouted that at Neville Southall once ...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 am

surely a select group of argyle fans could have been chosen to select the kit ?

PASB job in future ? What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
The kits are on display in the club shop-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The new kit is horrendous and i wont be buying one (as usual) until we go back to our traditional lighter green that we wore before the drab dark green was enforced on us.
Anyway wearing replica shirts is for big gay bears and aviva boys.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:01 pm

blurrrg
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm

We should get a photo of Robbie Williams doing lunges in the kit. Preferably in a boys size so it is ridiculously tight on him.

It'd sum up everything that I love about Argyle.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home & Away kits
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4