Warny
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Home & Away kits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm

My day to day kit shown in new avatar, best training top we have had....
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:54 pm

I like the sunglasses.

You legal yet?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I like the sunglasses.

You legal yet?

give it 24 days, not that that's stopped me in the past.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

I don't think there's a hair's width between Newell and Tring but there's a big difference, Tring doesn't have any powers so nobody cares.

You could have fooled me Rolling Eyes

When are you guys going to stop blaming admin and myself for your hysterical toy throwing after your boy lost an election ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Keep up stirring that pot Tring, you'll be saying how its causing your family grief next lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

GOB wrote:
Keep up stirring that pot Tring, you'll be saying how its causing your family grief next lol!

Not my style delboy.............. mange tout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm

I forgot, you've already pulled that one clown
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

GOB wrote:

Thing is, the stirring and provocation is only coming from one side, and in turn, quite rightly, that gets a piss taking reaction from the other side.

Before the cup of bitterness overfloweth once again, what really would benefit the site, would be a stance from the Moderators to prevent certain individuals from dragging the site down again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Before the cup of bitterness overfloweth once again, what really would benefit the site, would be a stance from the Moderators to prevent certain individuals from dragging the site down again.

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

But a serious response - I don't think you "drag the site down" at all, Czarcasm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

Thing is, the stirring and provocation is only coming from one side, and in turn, quite rightly, that gets a piss taking reaction from the other side.

Does that mean.................................censorship Czar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

But that would be wrong, freedom of expression is for all and if I remember right, this site has never taken a dive in popularity despite what one or two would like to be believed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

Welcome to Pasoti, Mk2.

What do you think Tring?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Yeah, feck censorship up the ass.

I reckon just let them bicker til they get bored.

It's close season, so it's mildly entertaining...way more fun than elsewhere on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah, feck censorship up the ass.

I reckon just let them bicker til they get bored.

It's close season, so it's mildly entertaining...way more fun than elsewhere on the internet.

Exactly Moch!

Nobody has any right to prevent bickering, disagreement or debate, no matter what position they hold.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

Well no. If I ran the show, I'd be more in favour of 'Public Humiliation', whereby posters would take it in turns to throw 'virtual' custard pies is the faces of those that deserve it.

Actually no, I was just thinking of something along the lines of what Jock suggested a while back. Slag off, stab in the back, outrageous defamation, lowest of the low insults - you know, the normal ATD thing, but just keep it all in one place, so normal people can avoid it, er, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Block 16-18?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Block 16-18?

Closed innit.

I blame James.

(and Ridsdale)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah that's where it should be really, Blocks 16 - 18, so I guess I'm as guilty as anyone for spilling things over.

It comes down to self moderating really unless we go down the pasoti route and nobody wants that, despite Tring's ramblings to tempt the opposition clown

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
I like the sunglasses.

You legal yet?

give it 24 days, not that that's stopped me in the past.... Rolling Eyes

Sarah? Sarah Connor?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Block 16-18?

Zoo Corner is the best place to put them elephant pig cat 🐒 albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm

You can't beat a good bitch fight, and this one goes on and on and on i don't mind it in the slightest to be honest, keeps my mind off the lack of any decent players joining the donkey sanctuary! and yes that kit is shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 pm

I reckon the mods should do some digging in the dodgy past of these bickererererers and find out what mingers they've porked in the past.

Put up a rogues gallery of the worst munters and have a public vote. Whoever shagged the biggest moose is ooooot.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I reckon the mods should do some digging in the dodgy past of these bickererererers and find out what mingers they've porked in the past.

Put up a rogues gallery of the worst munters and have a public vote. Whoever shagged the biggest moose is ooooot.

Trouble with that Jock is I might get dragged in and I could beat any puny efforts anybody else could put up. I remember quite a few years ago (in the in between wife years) going into the office and looking over somebodies shoulder at the Cornish Guardian and innocently remarking "I shagged that". It wasn't the most flattering grannie picture ever seen and I was not allowed to forget it so never made the follow up comment..."I've had worse".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Trouble with that Jock is I might get dragged in and I could beat any puny efforts anybody else could put up. I remember quite a few years ago (in the in between wife years) going into the office and looking over somebodies shoulder at the Cornish Guardian and innocently remarking "I shagged that". It wasn't the most flattering grannie picture ever seen and I was not allowed to forget it so never made the follow up comment..."I've had worse".

Lets have another section then. Moose memories. With apologies to the female members on here, just in case they crop up lol!

I reckon I could beat the lot of you on this one, with my cherry popper, but I really couldn't drag this site to that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I don't think there's a hair's width between Newell and Tring but there's a big difference, Tring doesn't have any powers so nobody cares.

You could have fooled me Rolling Eyes

When are you guys going to stop blaming admin and myself for your hysterical toy throwing after your boy lost an election ?

FFS!

It's the personal insults and twofaced double standards and plain insults I have a problem with.

The fact that you can't get it up any more is not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home & Away kits
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next