Greenskin
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

New Home & Away kits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm

The players look like they are wearing a bandeau (I'll let some of pervs on herelook it up and post a picture *) all the rage amongst teenage girls this summer so in a way Argyle are bang up to date.

*saucy edit - don't really think your pervs - well accept you yes you

Last edited by Dougie on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Sorry, I needed to look up "teenage girls" first.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

For educational purposes Very Happy , this is a bandeau (the black thing)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Sod the black thing, can I have the model?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Fecking horrible.

affraid Horrible indeed, how many replica shirts would be worn by self respecting people that made them look like that?

.............and wearing your local rivals shirt colour as a change strip? Couldn't see Exeter City or Torquay United ever foisting green on their fans I mean it's akin to Rangers wearing green or Celtic adopting blue isn't it?

God you lot must be sooooooo embarassed!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Awful strips. In fact they are embarrasingly bad. Argyle get it spectacularly wrong yet again. And another opportunity to replace that hideous dark, drab green with the proper Argyle bright green is again missed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Yes I definiely think it would be better without the black bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
Awful strips. In fact they are embarrasingly bad. Argyle get it spectacularly wrong yet again. And another opportunity to replace that hideous dark, drab green with the proper Argyle bright green is again missed.

They considered a kit made from sackcloth and ashes to please YOU but thought better of it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Yes I definiely think it would be better without the black bit Very Happy

That looks a bit like me earlier when I thought I would wear an old t-shirt I hadn't worn for a while.

It was a medium, but I'm not anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Since your supporters seem to have you nailed on for relegation, I would wait until the season starts before you start crowing, Star.

Our supporters can slag us off all they like because they have a right to do so, we do not ban freedom of expression, for that reason alone we took control of our club and didn't let it get used as a plaything by some two bit property developer.

We will crow all we like now and throughout the season because it matters not one jot where we finish compared to your massive Club, it matters only that we finish and give it our all.

I guess by your location and your poodle persona you will be popping along to have your picture taken alongside the "at present" Cullompton Rangers manager

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 am

Cerbera wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
This is the saviour we're talking about ! He who can only be addressed as 'James Brent' with reverence and awe. No 'Brent' or 'Jimmy' for James Brent ! 'He gets it y'know and he's given us silly hats and top table treats to show how much he cares'.
'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man. A fine gentleman and his lovely family'.

Now where have I heard that before ?

A 'pretty' farmiliar tale. pig

Whilst you are playing your broken record, would you care to answer these questions:

Have you ever met James Brent?

Did you ever meet any of the old board?

I was just wondering what you base your utter, utter trolling on.

You don't need a weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

Now take your 'trolling' crap back to your chums on the farm, where it belongs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 am

The worst I have ever seen, without even touching on the already gaudi non green away strips foisted on the club for years by people who should and do know better when it comes to the apparel they wear themselvesl.

How on earth anyone can call that green is beyond me. It suggests that Puma and Jamesy boy would be delighted if they could find a way to do away with green all together.... not much to get rid of now, just a shade next year and bingo... it's gone. They will have known that the lack of a REAL green would not be liked at all by most fans, but they went ahead anyway. If the new owner had any say so over the ultimate decision, it would suggest he gets absoloutely nothing about football and long term tribal identity, but then why would he.

On a more global point, when are the hem lines going to be raised ? Players have had to put up with those ludicrously sized shorts for decades now .. how can anyone actually play a sport in them?

Last edited by Penz on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 am

Is it just me, or are some of the problems with the photos of the home kits maybe - just maybe - to do with the fact that the stooped shadow of Peter Beardsley has swept over young Luke Young (who I also understand is 8th in line for the North Korean Super Supreme Most Excellence job)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 am

... and the green on the badge of the new shirts seems about right to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
This is the saviour we're talking about ! He who can only be addressed as 'James Brent' with reverence and awe. No 'Brent' or 'Jimmy' for James Brent ! 'He gets it y'know and he's given us silly hats and top table treats to show how much he cares'.
'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man. A fine gentleman and his lovely family'.

Now where have I heard that before ?

A 'pretty' farmiliar tale. pig

Whilst you are playing your broken record, would you care to answer these questions:

Have you ever met James Brent?

Did you ever meet any of the old board?

I was just wondering what you base your utter, utter trolling on.

You don't need a weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

Now take your 'trolling' crap back to your chums on the farm, where it belongs.

Strange,its been quite peaceful as far as internal strife is concerned on here for a couple of weeks or so.Looking back,we didn't used to get any internecine warfare on the old Argyle Talk or indeed on ATD for a good while.Most odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am

Having an issue with freedom of expression?

As long as that tosser Tring and his cabal are posting on here, I will continue to express my right as well.

This site is not the site it was. The constant one broken record line being trotted out by Tring and his cronies are seriously hampering this site.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 am

Cerbera wrote:

As long as that tosser Tring and his cabal are posting on here, I will continue to express my right as well.

This site is not the site it was. The constant one broken record line being trotted out by Tring and his cronies are seriously hampering this site.

Just for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 am

Cerbera wrote:

1. You seem bitter

2. Has the Tringster got any cronies?

3. I don't like the kit either.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Cerbera wrote:

In what way has it been hampered? Maybe other people have a different vision to you as to what this site should be.What is your vision as a matter of interest? PASOTI 2 ? Genuinely interested to know.As a regular poster on here [quite possibly i could even be identified as one of the cabal,i've posted on the 3 different manifestations of Argyle Talk along with that tosser Tring] and PASOTI,i wouldn't like this site to become a clone or subset of PASOTI.Nothing against them of course.But i think this site should be independent ,critical,cynical and irreverent-pretty much the way it is and has always been in fact. Tring's posts have always met the criteria as far as i'm concerned. Can't agree with your comment that this site has taken a turn for the worse-it's no different now to what it's ever been [before and since you started posting] and long may it continue.And i've got no problem with freedom of expression-certainly not in the same way as you appear to have,judging by your reply to Tring's post re JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 pm

I am neither bitter nor twisted.

Not sure I understand the comment about asking Tring if he had met any of the current or past board, but to clarify for the hard of comprehension.....

Tring has done nothing but slate anything and everyone who disagrees with his point of view. He forms opinions on people he has never met - and makes very personal insulting comments. Now, I have never met Ken Dodd, but I don't particularly like him. I would never post personally insulting comments about him or to him. Tring is an internet bully of the worse kind. He tries to belittle and smear anyone not in his gang.

I know of many people who stay away from this site because it is turning into a one trick pony of his making. True, I haven't posted much over the last couple of weeks, but I have been reading. I also have a life away from here.

For what it's worth, I'm not keen on the new kit either.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

In what way has it been hampered? Maybe other people have a different vision to you as to what this site should be.What is your vision as a matter of interest? PASOTI 2 ? Genuinely interested to know.As a regular poster on here [quite possibly i could even be identified as one of the cabal,i've posted on the 3 different manifestations of Argyle Talk along with that tosser Tring] and PASOTI,i wouldn't like this site to become a clone or subset of PASOTI.Nothing against them of course.But i think this site should be independent ,critical,cynical and irreverent-pretty much the way it is and has always been in fact. Tring's posts have always met the criteria as far as i'm concerned. Can't agree with your comment that this site has taken a turn for the worse-it's no different now to what it's ever been [before and since you started posting] and long may it continue.And i've got no problem with freedom of expression-certainly not in the same way as you appear to have,judging by your reply to Tring's post re JB.

Thanks for trying to explain Greenie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Phew, well done guys to get us away from that (worryingly) young girl in her bandeau. If ever a distraction was needed, it was then!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I only feel hampered by way of the ban button that the mods soon found and since that unwarranted ban I feel guarded when I never felt that previously. Time will tell if it's repeated but I hope it isn't as it takes away the freedoms that Tring likes to s,hout about and the fundamental reason for ATD's existence.

I don't think there's a hair's width between Newell and Tring but there's a big difference, Tring doesn't have any powers so nobody cares.

BTW, it's the worst kit we've ever had and the jury's still out on Brent, but his clock's ticking.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Phew, well done guys to get us away from that (worryingly) young girl in her bandeau. If ever a distraction was needed, it was then!

All part of the ATD cabal service,Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Wrong, it's the Cherry Tree cabal lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home & Away kits   New Home & Away kits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home & Away kits
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next