Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust Empty
PostSubject: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

I can't be bothered to post all of what has issued forth tonight from Pasoti Trust chair Mr Webb in the shape of yet another rhetorical statement. Angry they are, apparently jocolor
Here's one quote:-
Quote :
In my view as a collective we now need to prepare for the worst case scenario and BIL failing to complete.

Wow ! that's telling them Chris !! And now you're going to do what exactly ?? ... apparently, redouble your efforts to make sure the rescue plan is bomb proof ... ok then, if you must, another tea James ?
Oh, and Pasoti Trust have asked Ridsdale if he would kindly meet up and tell them another pile of crap that will give the Trust a bit of cover should any natives get restless. Don't worry Chris, they won't.
If anyone wants to see the full statement, it's on the Pasoti website. It may well also be on the 'Trust' website, but does anyone actually use that site since the 'symbiotic' relationship was cemented ?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I can't be bothered to post all of what has issued forth tonight from Pasoti Trust chair Mr Webb in the shape of yet another rhetorical statement. Angry they are, apparently jocolor
Quote :
In my view as a collective we now need to prepare for the worst case scenario and BIL failing to complete.

Wow ! that's telling them Chris !! And now you're going to do what exactly ?? ... apparently, redouble your efforts to make sure the rescue plan is bomb proof ... ok then, if you must, another tea James ?
Oh, and Pasoti Trust have asked Ridsdale if he would kindly meet up and tell them another pile of crap that will give the Trust a bit of cover should any natives get restless. Don't worry Chris, they won't.
If anyone wants to see the full statement, it's on the Pasoti website. It may well also be on the 'Trust' website, but does anyone actually use that site since the 'symbiotic' relationship was cemented ?

Amazing how people constantly critisise people who are actively trying to do something, whilst doing nothing themselves! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm on strike 125, permanently, until this pre pack sling their hook. How about you ?

20 people being conned outside a tent to sing Ridsdale's praises for the media doesn't do it for me.... sorry.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I'm on strike 125, permanently, until this pre pack sling their hook. How about you ?

20 people being conned outside a tent to sing Ridsdale's praises for the media doesn't do it for me.... sorry.

To be honest pirate, i have more pressing things at the moment hence why i havent posted or predited on this site for a bit.

Being a coach/manager in youth football my head is more in that with the season starting at the weekend than Argyle.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:24 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

Absolutely! I won't be setting foot inside Home Park until these scum sucking parasites are gone forever and Plymouth Argyle Football Club returns and the abomination that is 'PAFC 125' or whatever the f*** it's called is consiged to the dustbin of history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Quote :

Amazing how people constantly critisise people who are actively trying to do something, whilst doing nothing themselves! Rolling Eyes

Just having a differing opinion, and not being afraid to voice it, is "doing something".

I mean no disrespect to those who have attended marches, vigils, rattled buckets, attended meetings, formed trusts etc etc, BUT they have achieved fook all. We are bottom of the league and hours from going bust.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Quote :

Just having a differing opinion, and not being afraid to voice it, is "doing something".

I mean no disrespect to those who have attended marches, vigils, rattled buckets, attended meetings, formed trusts etc etc, BUT they have achieved fook all. We are bottom of the league and hours from going bust.

Tell that to the staff who have been very gratefull to the so called bucket rattlers, and as for the rest actively doing something and not achieving is better than doing nothing at all. If you think posting on a forum with around 15 active members is "doing something" you are deluded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

125+1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Quote :

Tell that to the staff who have been very gratefull to the so called bucket rattlers, and as for the rest actively doing something and not achieving is better than doing nothing at all. If you think posting on a forum with around 15 active members is "doing something" you are deluded.

Has it helped our league position?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uh no.

Despite the best intentions of the fundraisers, the only result has been that Ridsdale/Guilfoyle/Heaney have not been under any pressure to pay the staff. They have not been paid since January and it is now September.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

In the Pasoti parlance, then go support your youth football team jocolor

Seriously, some folk need to get real ... boycott works and is a valid form of ACTION.. it's as old and effective as time itself. If you don't understand that, I have nothing else I can say.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Quote :

Has it helped our league position?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uh no.

Despite the best intentions of the fundraisers, the only result has been that Ridsdale/Guilfoyle/Heaney have not been under any pressure to pay the staff. They have not been paid since January and it is now September.

So boycotts have helped then!!!!!!!

What the hell has it got to do with league position, really. And even without fund raising the staff would not have been paid so thats irrelevant aswell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

We are a football team competing in the English Football League. From what I understand the aim is to finish at the top of the league. You do this by winning as many "matches" as possible (by scoring more goals then your opponent). We have not been very good at winning over the last few years and have been relegated twice in the last 2 years.

How many people can afford to work for free for 9 months? If the staff (and players) had walked out when the pay stopped then you could guarantee that Guilfoyle would have found a buyer asap. It is his responsibility to keep the club running until he gets the best deal for the creditors. By working for free all the staff have done is take that pressure off him.

It is harsh to criticise them because they have done it with the best of intentions, and they were not to know that Guilfoyle/Ridsdale/Heaney were utter scumbags. But their actions have indirectly caused the club great harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Boycotts have helped me in a kinda counselling kinda way, the thought of knowing I haven't given the scum-bags a penny makes me feel better.

BOYCOTT NOW, help to remove parasitic leaches and bring football to Home Park, not development!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

125+1 wrote:

So boycotts have helped then!!!!!!!

It worked with McCauley .. it just takes a while. Boycott is not just staying away and depriving them of their money, it is also community disdain and downright objection. No one likes community ire directed in their direction ... no one. It's effective, but there needs to be more of it.

The other way to fight is not to fear the liquidation of the club.... leave that to the money men who certainly do fear it for 5 million reasons.
I am more likely to support a new club than the pre pack. the club can't die in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

And it worked for Wolves as well as a few others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:14 pm

I read that the pasotians are suggesting a boycott. You have to laugh, you just have to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

I love your new avatar Gob Laughing
Was that the Argyle vacancy that Ridsdale spotted ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

I reckon it was PP, the slimy pork poker beat me to the job!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 pm

GOB wrote:
I read that the pasotians are suggesting a boycott. You have to laugh, you just have to!

(cough) it's not a new concept to ALL of them, a few have been banging the drum all summer Wink.

Not going to get into the age old feud, some of you have 'issues' that I just don't see. But it is posible to share revolutionary zeal whilst understanding the need for diplomacy. Graham Clark is right when he points out that Guilfoyle has the club by the balls, piss him off and we might just as well be committing collective suicide, keep forcing a grin and being professional, irrespective of inner feelings about the turd and the contingency team might just save Argyle from liquidation yet.

The noises are that Heaney has officially pulled the plug tonight, so as we tick over past midnight it might be worth considering a united pull in the same direction and the setting aside of petty jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
How many people can afford to work for free for 9 months? If the staff (and players) had walked out when the pay stopped then you could guarantee that Guilfoyle would have found a buyer asap. It is his responsibility to keep the club running until he gets the best deal for the creditors.

I am not sure the staff walking out would have guaranteed that Guilfoyle would have found a buyer asap.

It would however, have 'guaranteed' to force BG's hand. He would have been forced to pay for the staff himself to keep the club going (never going to happen), or find the buyer you think was to be found. I don't think that a viable other buyer was /or is there. I think he would have ended up winding up the club. I think the club staff sense this also. It's what keeps them going. Hope....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 am

X Isle wrote:
GOB wrote:

(cough) it's not a new concept to ALL of them, a few have been banging the drum all summer Wink.

Not going to get into the age old feud, some of you have 'issues' that I just don't see. But it is posible to share revolutionary zeal whilst understanding the need for diplomacy. Graham Clark is right when he points out that Guilfoyle has the club by the balls, piss him off and we might just as well be committing collective suicide, keep forcing a grin and being professional, irrespective of inner feelings about the turd and the contingency team might just save Argyle from liquidation yet.

The noises are that Heaney has officially pulled the plug tonight, so as we tick over past midnight it might be worth considering a united pull in the same direction and the setting aside of petty jealousy.

There is no 'petty jealousy' mate, just absolute frustration that those with majority support continue to be unable or unwilling to see the bigger picture and concentrate their holier than thou energies on sideshows and personal positioning.
We may be few in number but we do have a history of being correct in our predictions.
If that is being negative, so be it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 am

X Isle wrote:
Graham Clark is right when he points out that Guilfoyle has the club by the balls, piss him off and we might just as well be committing collective suicide

I couldn't disagree more.
He's the enemy, treat him as such. If the club goes to the wall, it will be the fault of the money men and their balance sheets, not standing up for your interests and beliefs.
This latest scare is the start of the REAL wind up to bully the football league and creditors to give THEIR money to the owners.. it was foretold at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 am

Fair enough. This phase is difficult for me idealogically as I can see both sides. I fully agree with your target aquisition, i've got the stomach to ratchet it up a notch or three and it's quite probably it IS a big rouse to force the FL's hand. But I can also see that could be self defeating if we're wrong and it genuinely IS on a knife edge.

And we must grudgingly give the enemy some 'credit' for that confusion. Such have been the lies and half truths no-one genuinely knows what's going on, the phoney war, the war of misinformation has been won hands down by the three amigos.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

Who could possibly physically and emotionally support a club starved of funds and in the hands of these bastards ?

Death or Dishonour ?

This cancer needs to be cut out, only then can we get strong again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

Whilst the staff sign wavers away Gullible, Ridsdale and Heaney will delay, it's that straight forward and it's that simple.

The intention in this all along was to liquidate and the only interest by Gullible and Ridsdale is to complete the asset strip by draining away every last penny by way of wages, costs and expenses.

The only job left is for Guilfoyle to leave the mess in a tidy manner and he's started that already by saying that there isn't time for a Plan B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust   Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet more pointless rhetoric tonight from Pasoti Trust
Page 1 of 1