Mapperley, darling
Rickler
mouldyoldgoat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Come on Andy you are quick enough on here when you are jumping over others.

And you're quick enough to stir the brown stuff yourself Mr Bowden! I believe Andy asked you as a mate if you had anything to do with the Deep Throat shit and you denied it, just like you do to mates. Nice to know when you can rely on friends and colleagues to have your back as they say, wouldn't want to be stabbed in it would we?

I have friends that I can rely on that wouldn't have had a hissey because I was trying to find out what was happening before admitting anything. I also had a duty to confess to the rest of the Trust board first. Also my friends also wouldn't shake my hand out the back of the Cherry Tree then come on here and attack again and you call me a coward!!!!

A long winded way around saying yes you did deny it to Andy who was supposed to be your friend. Yes you had a duty to confess the the rest of the Trust Board you were fuc king over like a coward hiding behind a pseudonym, but you could have ignored Andy until you had confessed to being a completely untrustworthy human being to your other so called friends and colleagues, but don't let this get in the way of you now wanting to stick the knife into someone else, because it's been absolutely ages since you betrayed your friends and colleagues, surely your betrayal should be forgotten by now? That's also what Lee Jameson thought this week funnily enough.

Jock don't be stupid, it was the other Trust Board members' fault jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

And you're quick enough to stir the brown stuff yourself Mr Bowden! I believe Andy asked you as a mate if you had anything to do with the Deep Throat shit and you denied it, just like you do to mates. Nice to know when you can rely on friends and colleagues to have your back as they say, wouldn't want to be stabbed in it would we?

I have friends that I can rely on that wouldn't have had a hissey because I was trying to find out what was happening before admitting anything. I also had a duty to confess to the rest of the Trust board first. Also my friends also wouldn't shake my hand out the back of the Cherry Tree then come on here and attack again and you call me a coward!!!!

You may not be a coward per se, but your actions in posting as Deep Throat were utterly cowardly and deceitful (however misconceived they were). I certainly would not level those traits at Andy.

Just out of interest, why were you at the Cherry Tree before the ATD Q&A?

Can't argue with your description of my actions however I would not shake someone's hand and then once back behind my keyboard start slagging the same person off.

Not that it is any of your business but I was having a drink with a friend.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

A long winded way around saying yes you did deny it to Andy who was supposed to be your friend. Yes you had a duty to confess the the rest of the Trust Board you were fuc king over like a coward hiding behind a pseudonym, but you could have ignored Andy until you had confessed to being a completely untrustworthy human being to your other so called friends and colleagues, but don't let this get in the way of you now wanting to stick the knife into someone else, because it's been absolutely ages since you betrayed your friends and colleagues, surely your betrayal should be forgotten by now? That's also what Lee Jameson thought this week funnily enough.

Didn't you have to apologise on here recently? Seemed to have forgotten that one pretty quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Oh GJ are we still unhappy? I thought after all the conversations we have had this week you were beginning to show me a bit of love.

I was discussing this matter with my valet whilst watching Silks this evening, he tells me by what he has read about you that it is not your fault but the voices in your head telling you to be nasty to people like my-self, Wozzer, Mr Rapson, IJN and Webby.

If this is true I am willing to forgive and forget the latest tirade, one thing I want to do for you is to put you in touch with my doctor. He is based in Switzerland but because I care so much about you I am willing to foot the bill, travel the job lot. Can you please mail me your bank details including the three numbers on the back so I can make a swift transfer.

Whatever happens GJ I shall always be around for you, take care get an early night, you need to remove your make-up.

With love,

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:17 pm

wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Didn't you have to apologise on here recently? Seemed to have forgotten that one pretty quick.

Yep I apologised for accusing Sean Rapson of being the person who was threatening my by PM on here, taking the piss out of my 12 month old son and telling me a gang from Pasoti were coming to my former home town to get me, and naming my sister and mother to further frighten me, ooooooh I was terrified believe me, but this was after I was given that information by none other than your good friend Chris Webb, The Plymouth Argyle Club President.

Great company you all keep!

And Lee, I knew you would pop up sooner or later, I believe the saying is thick as thieves, but in your case it is definitely more thick than a thief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Yep I apologised for accusing Sean Rapson of being the person who was threatening my by PM on here, taking the piss out of my 12 month old son and telling me a gang from Pasoti were coming to my former home town to get me, and naming my sister and mother to further frighten me, ooooooh I was terrified believe me, but this was after I was given that information by none other than your good friend Chris Webb, The Plymouth Argyle Club President.

And Lee, I knew you would pop up sooner or later, I believe the saying is thick as thieves, but in your case it is definitely more thick than a thief.

Love ya boy, keep taking the pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:20 pm

I should expand on my last post. Chris Webb told me that Sean Rapson was Greenman who had been making the threats to me by PM, in our telephone conversation when he told me what a cock Ian Newell was when it came to the Internet, and who Windsor Boy was, not that I believe a word of it after the information he gave me about Sean Rapson.

What a strange bunch of friends you all are. If the devil could cast his net at a fanfest eh?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Greenjock.. Really, any need to keep publishing my name..

I've got enough stalkers from this site as it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Comedy genius Lee. Daddy must be so proud of the money he spent on your education, along with coming third in a prospective parliamentary candidate election behind R.U.Serious and the spoiled ballot papers.

Next time eh Lee?

Sorry again Sean, and just to clarify although I did threaten to rip Sean's head off and shit down his neck, it was a case of mistaken identity and we are now pen pals Razz
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Kinky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Comedy genius Lee. Daddy must be so proud of the money he spent on your education, along with coming third in a prospective parliamentary candidate election behind R.U.Serious and the spoiled ballot papers.

Next time eh Lee?

Sorry again Sean, and just to clarify although I did threaten to rip Sean's head off and shit down his neck, it was a case of mistaken identity and we are now pen pals Razz

Next time, yes fancy being my campaign manager? But please don't mention my private education. XX
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

I'll vote for you next time Lee if you promise to have Jock as your campaign manager.

The dream team. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Next time eh Lee?

Next time, yes fancy being my campaign manager? But please don't mention my private education. XX

Hmmm, do I wan't to want to back another loser to go along with being a Scotland and Argyle fan? Despite having been told you couldn't beat an egg, why not? I'm fairly sure that I can uncover some kind of talent or charisma in you that would see you beat R.U.Serious and come an honourable second to spoiled ballot papers.

Let me know how much you are offering and which Labour safe seat you are aiming to lose embarrassingly, and I'll have a think about it. I'm off now but I promise to get back to you some time this century.

Ciao x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I'll vote for you next time Lee if you promise to have Jock as your campaign manager.

The dream team. lol!

You may have to move a bit further North.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
wozzer wrote:

Next time eh Lee?

Hmmm, do I wan't to want to back another loser to go along with being a Scotland and Argyle fan? Despite having been told you couldn't beat an egg, why not? I'm fairly sure that I can uncover some kind of talent or charisma in you that would see you beat R.U.Serious and come an honourable second to spoiled ballot papers.

Let me know how much you are offering and which Labour safe seat you are aiming to lose embarrassingly, and I'll have a think about it. I'm off now but I promise to get back to you some time this century.

Ciao x

Do you prefer Wales or Lancs, name your fee darling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:53 pm

You are Anthony Blanche and I claim my £5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Round our way you stick a yellow rosette on a shitty stick and it would still romp home.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Round our way you stick a yellow rosette on a shitty stick and it would still romp home.
same here,,makes ya sick but could be a thing of the past next time round
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 am

Rickler wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
If anyone would like to have the verbatim response to their particular question, please contact me and I’ll do my best to oblige. I can assure everyone who submitted questions that they were asked exactly as they were worded.

FAO Andy!!!

Rickler wrote:

Can you tell me the answer to my question - the supposed first one?

It went....

The final P &A report disclosed that a “trust account” was set up and used to facilitate the sale of season tickets for this past season. The report stated that this money would be given to the buyer of the club.

My question is..? How much was collected and how much was paid to you, and what has that money been used for?

Thank you.

Andy,

Third time of asking... Got an answer yet?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 am

All this pathetic waffle is just a turn-off for genuine PAFC supporters who only want the best for the club and do not have any other agenda.

I feel the water is just very muddy regarding who will have a seat on this GASB or whatever it is now being called. Most candidates will be wearing more than one hat and who knows what they will be supporting whence on the board.

Most of us post on more than 1 or 2 or 3 sites and have membership of other Argyle related groups.

Politicians who are seen as scum bags by many belong to ONE party....so you have a rough idea what their views are.........GASB candidates wear different hats at different times....where does that leave the honest green supporter who hasn't got other agendas other than supporting their team.

Who can be trusted.......answers on the back of a stamp please....not many then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ATD Q&A Final Write-up   The ATD Q&A Final Write-up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ATD Q&A Final Write-up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2