Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Four days to your cup final

Go down 
+12
Han Solos Other Ship
Freathy
Tgwu
Greenskin
mcfry
mouldyoldgoat
Sturtz
Tringreen
Czarcasm
Flat_Track_Bully
Richard Blight
Lord Tisdale
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Yet there is little or no Greeny input on Euuuuuweb, Pashitty is awash with abject negativity and you mugs seem to have nothing to say on the subject, are you shore this is a football web site?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 pm

RRRROOOOOAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCCUUUUPPPP FFFIIIINNNNAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All aboard the black pasty flares in hand, gonna be mental, gonna kick right off! 9 FOOKIN nil the Argyle you scum!!!!!
Innit?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 pm

easy 3 points for city i think.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight


Posts : 1226
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 60
Location : Ashburton

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 am

Angry,

I think it's time for your (our) favourite avatar to make an appearance. It's more interesting than football.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:16 am

Four days to your cup final Mkk4jm

coming out of retirement for the cup final. If Nool was smart he would make stickers and mugs of our mascot
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully


Posts : 890
Join date : 2012-04-24

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Yet there is little or no Greeny input on Euuuuuweb, Pashitty is awash with abject negativity and you mugs seem to have nothing to say on the subject, are you shore this is a football web site?
It's only a cup final for you Greeks and your massive inferiority complex. I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match. Hard to get too worked up about playing your little town up the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match.
Well of course, relegation six pointer innit.

One of two issues here, either you aren't a real fan, any kind of City / Garg game matters to real fans, or you are just chummying up to the likes of the Pork who live their lives in denial.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match.
Well of course, relegation six pointer innit.

One of two issues here, either you aren't a real fan, any kind of City / Garg game matters to real fans, or you are just chummying up to the likes of the Pork who live their lives in denial.
Exeter could rest their defense and keeper for this game and still keep a clean sheet, We are that bad at the moment so im not expecting anything other than a greek win.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Angry wrote:

Exeter could rest their defense and keeper for this game and still keep a clean sheet, We are that bad at the moment so im not expecting anything other than a greek win.
Form counts for nowt in derbies, we got one pont out of eighteen last season agin you Scum, the Gas and the Turks despite being a far better side for 80% of the season.

Tw@sdale just doesn't know how to send a team out for a scrap, Saturday will be a scrap and I would take a nil nil now.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9855
Join date : 2011-10-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Poor old Tis. Still desperate for us to care about them as much as they obsess about us. clown 

I've said it before, but up until the 90's we'd never even been in the 4th division, so our games with Exeter were only ever when they managed to spend a year in the heady heights of division 3. Since our demise I'm sure there will be some under 16's who see Exeter as a true rival due to us playing you so often, coupled with geography.

This site on the other hand is quite representative of how your average grown-up Argyle bhey views Exeter....

...wholely insignificant.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Poor old Tis. Still desperate for us to care about them as much as they obsess about us. clown 

I've said it before, but up until the 90's we'd never even been in the 4th division, so our games with Exeter were only ever when they managed to spend a year in the heady heights of division 3. Since our demise I'm sure there will be some under 16's who see Exeter as a true rival due to us playing you so often, coupled with geography.

This site on the other hand is quite representative of how your average grown-up Argyle bhey views Exeter....

...wholely insignificant.
Yep, good value as always Czarky, what you muppets seem to forget is that some of us were around in the 70's and remember taking our lives in our hands mixing with your knuckle draggers on the Mayflower terrace while City were ripping the Scum a new'un.

Real fans feel it, you plastic whingers who would rather bleat on about getting a free ground ain't representative of owt but the basic ingratitude inherent in those who have spent a life on benefits.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen


Posts : 10889
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 72
Location : Tring

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Not much in it when we are in a barren spell and playing at their natural level.

Wish I could be optimistic about these games not becoming the norm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Exeter could rest their defense and keeper for this game and still keep a clean sheet, We are that bad at the moment so im not expecting anything other than a greek win.
Form counts for nowt in derbies, we got one pont out of eighteen last season agin you Scum, the Gas and the Turks despite being a far better side for 80% of the season.

Tw@sdale just doesn't know how to send a team out for a scrap, Saturday will be a scrap and I would take a nil nil now.
Glad your realistic with the fact its going to be shit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz


Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-03

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Stop press, fresh hope for Argyle as they win dockyard derby, and in Appledore as well!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Poor old Tis. Still desperate for us to care about them as much as they obsess about us. clown 

I've said it before, but up until the 90's we'd never even been in the 4th division, so our games with Exeter were only ever when they managed to spend a year in the heady heights of division 3. Since our demise I'm sure there will be some under 16's who see Exeter as a true rival due to us playing you so often, coupled with geography.

This site on the other hand is quite representative of how your average grown-up Argyle bhey views Exeter....

...wholely insignificant.
Yep, good value as always Czarky, what you muppets seem to forget is that some of us were around in the 70's and remember taking our lives in our hands mixing with your knuckle draggers on the Mayflower terrace while City were ripping the Scum a new'un.

Real fans feel it, you plastic whingers who would rather bleat on about getting a free ground ain't representative of owt but the basic ingratitude inherent in those who have spent a life on benefits.
I was there in the 70s Tis, on the Mayflower and having to fight my way to the train past your handbag wielding best so that we could get the train home. I was only about twelve but I still look back on that day and laugh, about thirty of us kids saw off about thirty of the sly crew just because we desperately ran for our train! What a bunch of lightweight cnuts.
Now Pompey on the other hand really frightened me, I had my running shoes ready whenever they turned up, they make City look like the wannabes that you are at every level, I think that is why you don't understand that we aren't happy with the hand that we have been dealt, Pompey on the other hand could relate to our plight if you asked them the difference is that you are at your level and are terrified that we might find ours again which as you know until The M7 feck up and then Brent was always above you.
Why don't you come to the battle of the ports? Experience a real cup final and real atmosphere, I'll even get my young lad to hold your hand you feckin nancy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match.
Well of course, relegation six pointer innit.

One of two issues here, either you aren't a real fan, any kind of City / Garg game matters to real fans, or you are just chummying up to the likes of the Pork who live their lives in denial.
Porky and Webb are obsessed with you for some reason. They cannot go two or three days without making some joke or other and literally pissed themselves over Nikkkkkkkkkkkk's jolly jape of hiring the plane to fly over Sid James Park. That's because they're feckin idiots basically.

Maybe because I'm not from the 'Muff I don't cream myself at the prospect of playing you lowlifes in Division 4, in the "Devon Expressway Derby". I'm actually really surprised that it's not being shown live on Sky though scratch  It means so much apparently Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz


Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-03

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Devon Expressway?

I prefer to call it the Perineum, with the procreative part being at the Exeter end of course.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15145
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Devon Expressway?

I prefer to call it the Perineum, with the procreative part being at the Exeter end of course.
Shocked Very Happy 

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
I think that is why you don't understand that we aren't happy with the hand that we have been dealt
What I understand is that real men play the hand they are dealt.

Just asked the wife's nephew whether his mates in the 657 were planning a trip to Cornwall, he said there was no issue there, they had been and run you lot far too easy in the past, in fact he was a bit embarrassed that you mugs saw Pompey as rivals, as he rightly pointed out, Muff have one rival, City, while the Skate only really care about the Scummers.

Sorry to burst your bubble like, but you should be grateful that we still give a shit about you cos no other fecker can be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:58 pm

The big matches were always Pompey, Stoke, Brizzle City, Cardiff with Burnley, Port Vale, Doncaster and West Ham getting tasty, Exeter was always a bit of fun but didnt come close to any of the preceding games in terms of atmoshere and fear. We know that when we are playing you then things have gone badly, luckily it never been this long before we have climbed back above you to play the bigger teams, that's why you think we should lick Brent's arse because he's enabling you to have your cup final, getting excited yet Tis? Bless.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale


Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Iggy wrote:
The big matches were always Pompey, Stoke, Brizzle City, Cardiff with Burnley, Port Vale, Doncaster and West Ham getting tasty, Exeter was always a bit of fun but didnt come close to any of the preceding games in terms of atmoshere and fear.
Speaking as a "nancy" I have never experienced "fear" at a football match, but I will take your word for it.

I guess the only problem you have got then is your fondly held memories of times long gone by fading and reality stepping up and slapping you in the face, I should have thought scraping a draw home to Accy followed by a dicking at Sid James might well be enough to do that very thing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Iggy wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Poor old Tis. Still desperate for us to care about them as much as they obsess about us. clown 

I've said it before, but up until the 90's we'd never even been in the 4th division, so our games with Exeter were only ever when they managed to spend a year in the heady heights of division 3. Since our demise I'm sure there will be some under 16's who see Exeter as a true rival due to us playing you so often, coupled with geography.

This site on the other hand is quite representative of how your average grown-up Argyle bhey views Exeter....

...wholely insignificant.
Yep, good value as always Czarky, what you muppets seem to forget is that some of us were around in the 70's and remember taking our lives in our hands mixing with your knuckle draggers on the Mayflower terrace while City were ripping the Scum a new'un.

Real fans feel it, you plastic whingers who would rather bleat on about getting a free ground ain't representative of owt but the basic ingratitude inherent in those who have spent a life on benefits.
I was there in the 70s Tis, on the Mayflower and having to fight my way to the train past your handbag wielding best so that we could get the train home. I was only about twelve but I still look back on that day and laugh, about thirty of us kids saw off about thirty of the sly crew just because we desperately ran for our train! What a bunch of lightweight cnuts.
Now Pompey on the other hand really frightened me, I had my running shoes ready whenever they turned up, they make City look like the wannabes that you are at every level, I think that is why you don't understand that we aren't happy with the hand that we have been dealt, Pompey on the other hand could relate to our plight if you asked them the difference is that you are at your level and are terrified that we might find ours again which as you know until The M7 feck up and then Brent was always above you.
Why don't you come to the battle of the ports? Experience a real cup final and real atmosphere, I'll even get my young lad to hold your hand you feckin nancy.
Not that I personally indulge in that sort of behaviour, but the rough uns at Argyle don't really have much bother with Exeter do they? It's a bit like a school bully beating on a nerd, such a mismatch it isn't even fun. Even schoolkids were having a go in that JPT match, Exeter fans crying on Radio Devon phone ins after.

Pompey, Cardiff, Bristol City on the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz


Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-03

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Corr rough stuff eh?

I suspect that both LT and myself, having been pubescent teenagers, on the terraces in the savage seventies have seen more than enough of the old knuckle dragging, pig ignorant, sectarian violence that used to blight our wonderful game. Jesus Christ people used to get badly hurt, even killed during or after games, ever travel on the old football special?

I sincerely hope that you never have to witness such terrible scenes as your own Porkstain charging uncontrollably with a group of Neanderthals into the old cowshed stand, skittling woman and children asunder, it wasn't pretty I can tell you and certainly nothing to brag about.

Back to top Go down
mcfry

mcfry


Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Plymouth

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match.
Well of course, relegation six pointer innit.

One of two issues here, either you aren't a real fan, any kind of City / Garg game matters to real fans, or you are just chummying up to the likes of the Pork who live their lives in denial.
popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5617
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I think Argyle fans are much more interested by the upcoming Portsmouth match.
Well of course, relegation six pointer innit.

One of two issues here, either you aren't a real fan, any kind of City / Garg game matters to real fans, or you are just chummying up to the likes of the Pork who live their lives in denial.
Weeeeeeeeem naaaaaaaat praaaaaaper fans!lol! jocolor 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Four days to your cup final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Four days to your cup final
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Those were the days 50 years ago.......
» away days
» Incoming in around 10 days
» Chadwick out for 10 days
» Soccer AM away days

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: