Elias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Four teams go up from this dog shit division! FOUR!!!! I demand that we are one of them. Anything else next season is totally unacceptable.

You DEMAND ? And yet you give nothing . Laughable .

I've pumped enough cash into this club over the years buying season tickets. So I'll demand as much as I f***in well like.

Anyway what have you done? Apart from have a dig at anyone who wants success.

You're a joke and a few others on here think the same .

Well I think he has a lot to offer in a debate! affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I do not demand sucess, but i'm going to moan like fook if we don't win the league by ten points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Argyle look a good bet at 22/1.Anything less than promotion would be a huge disappointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Bit like moaning about the corner shop closing but not shopping there anyway. Use it or lose it perhaps........

I think 22/1 is generous odds when you take away all the shit that was heaped on this club this season. I won't take a punt because any football bet I ever do ends up doing the opposite. Perhaps I should stick a tenner on relegation with my track record.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:12 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Four teams go up from this dog shit division! FOUR!!!! I demand that we are one of them. Anything else next season is totally unacceptable.

I've pumped enough cash into this club over the years buying season tickets. So I'll demand as much as I f***in well like.

But isn't it great that he can voice his opinion without fear of censorship?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:20 pm

swampy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Be fair: 'Freathy' is the least successful of Newell's aliases.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:22 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
swampy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Be fair: 'Freathy' is the least successful of Newell's aliases.

Andy - that made me laugh out loud cheers
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:54 am

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Is now over. Thank God for that.

Onwards and Upwards?

Has to be. It's impossible to go backwards or down from here!

It's not likely, but not impossible, why do you say impossible? are you one of those who still think you're such a mahooooosive club, and it wouldn't / shouldn't hapen to you? Go and take a look at the BSPL table, then go and speak to some, Luton, Cambridge, Grimsby, Lincoln, York, & Wrexham (all = to your actual size) supporters Rolling Eyes jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Onwards and Upwards?

It's not likely, but not impossible, why do you say impossible? are you one of those who still think you're such a mahooooosive club, and it wouldn't / shouldn't hapen to you? Go and take a look at the BSPL table, then go and speak to some, Luton, Cambridge, Grimsby, Lincoln, York, & Wrexham (all = to your actual size) supporters Rolling Eyes jocolor

Not at all. I just know that this was your lots one chance to really rub it in as we plummeted into non league football. Administration, the boy scouts second 11 playing for us, without pay, 1 point from the first 9 games and more red cards than you lot got points and we still stayed up.

Someone's a bit grumpy this morning! Has reality set in and you know your first ever spell of supremacy over us has come to an abrupt end? I doubt very much you will get within 10 points of us next season, and this is the worst period in our history.

That's why it's onwards and upwards for us now, I don't believe you could say the same about City.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

Greenjock wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Onwards and Upwards?

Not at all. I just know that this was your lots one chance to really rub it in as we plummeted into non league football. Administration, the boy scouts second 11 playing for us, without pay, 1 point from the first 9 games and more red cards than you lot got points and we still stayed up.

Someone's a bit grumpy this morning! Has reality set in and you know your first ever spell of supremacy over us has come to an abrupt end? I doubt very much you will get within 10 points of us next season, and this is the worst period in our history.

That's why it's onwards and upwards for us now, I don't believe you could say the same about City.

I'm a realist, see my other post in 'betting odds for next season', and also what I have just posted in 'Bluebirds v The Irons'...

Oh I made the most of the last 2 seasons, I really have, as I knew it would be short lived, it always is, I know we are no more than a struggling league 2 club, but hey they're my struggling league 2 club,

and Newells yours, not ours lol!

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:28 am

Now that last bit was just below the belt Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

Greenjock wrote:
Now that last bit was just below the belt Razz

Laughing jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm

BUMP

I wonder where we will be this time next year?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Its incredible that a year on... and its got worse not better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BUMP

I wonder where we will be this time next year?

Bumping this thread again I imagine!

#lookhowfarwe'vecome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 pm

same old shit probably
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:
JB gave me a good idea of what our playing budget would be, given that we have lost the 'dead money' players that are out of contract, and he said himself that anything less than promotion would be a huge disappointment.

Given that Exeter are shorter odds than us to go up, and our budget is over twice theirs apparently............

oooo who said this???
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 pm

What a tool greengenes was at the end of last season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Guest wrote:
JB gave me a good idea of what our playing budget would be, given that we have lost the 'dead money' players that are out of contract, and he said himself that anything less than promotion would be a huge disappointment.

Given that Exeter are shorter odds than us to go up, and our budget is over twice theirs apparently............

oooo who said this???

Cerbera. But he's now seen the light and doesn't mind how bad Argyle are as he's mates with Nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
What a tool greengenes was at the end of last season

He'll be on celebrating later. Even he has witnessed the shit that goes on with the superfans and the club now but he doesn't want to get involved!

Best just put on your jester hat and celebrate today's triumph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Season Ever   The Worst Season Ever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Season Ever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2