The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  Empty
PostSubject: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Dear Season-Ticket Holder,

Thank you once again for renewing your season-ticket for the 2020/21 EFL League One Season.

The response to the renewals has been incredible and we are truly grateful for your support.

We are now beginning the process of allocating season-ticket holders into seats in the stadium, based on the recommendations from SGSA, The EFL and our own Plymouth Argyle Football Club Covid-19 Officials.

Before we look at any priority, our starting point will be how we can get all those that have renewed into the stadium at the earliest opportunity.

Please provide as much information as you can regarding your social bubbles and any other information that you think might be useful to us by filling out the following [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for your ongoing support and we hope to see you at Home Park in the very near future!

Plymouth Argyle Supporter Services

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
01752 562561
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:33 pm

All filled in, link only worked off my email i received
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:09 am

With our season-ticket renewal period now closed, the ticketing team at Home Park are embarking upon the unique process of allocating seating for a socially-distanced return to supporters in stadia.

The take-up from season-ticket holders during the renewal phase has been nothing short of incredible, with well over 90% of supporters renewing their status for the Greens’ return to Sky Bet League One, and the club is truly grateful for supporters’ commitment to Argyle in these challenging times.

Our ticketing team has begun the challenging process of allocating seating for the eventual return of supporters to Home Park.

Club officials will comply with recommendations from the Sports Ground Safety Authority, the EFL, and our own Covid Officers, in determining the seating plan for the upcoming season.

While all at Argyle appreciate the significance to each supporter of sitting in their own seat, our priority, at this moment in time, will be to ensure that we can place as many supporters back inside the stadium at the earliest opportunity.

Our chances of doing this are enhanced by groups of ticket-holders who either come from the same household, or identify themselves as part of a ‘social bubble’ with other season-ticket holders). In these cases, we will be able to place season-ticket holders in a group, socially distanced from other supporters.

All 20/21 season-ticket holders have been sent an email over the weekend, which includes a link to a survey to gather more information from supporters that will help us allocate seating in the most efficient manner.

If you are a season-ticket holder for the upcoming season and you have not received your survey, please click here.

Season-ticket holders who do not have access to email, or the internet, will be contacted by alternative means in the coming days.

Thank you for your support.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 am

i choose to sit in barn park in lieu of my seat as i renewed mine at the deadline hour lol. no way im sitting in that newly rebuilt crab shack
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:04 pm

Hold on a minute here lol.
That release is deliberately worded loosely. They're telling season ticket holders that they'll do their best but not all season ticket holders may get into the ground depending on EFL guidelines. Surely Argyle must have known the percentage of capacity allowable before selling the amount of season tickets they have.

"Our priority, at this moment in time, will be to ensure that we can place as many supporters back inside the stadium at the earliest opportunity"

We are talking season ticket holders here not the inference they're deliberately implying

There will be uproar here unless everyone who has a season ticket actually gets allocated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:28 pm

This doesn’t read well - shuffling 5000 about is gonna but fun. The new normal will kill football if it carries on too long!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
This doesn’t read well - shuffling 5000 about is gonna but fun. The new normal will kill football if it carries on too long!!

true but it can be done easily given the size of the stadium 3 and a bit times over. The vaccine cant come soon enough.

I didnt mention it in my survey and i regret it now as murphy's law says it's going to happen that i end up getting an allocated a seat in a middle row and being 6ft 4 there will be no leg room at all even with no one in front of me which is why i like end of aisle seats
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:59 pm

I put in to sit by the pig bom
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Why are they making it so complicated?

Just allocate people to different parts of the ground on the basis of percentage capacity limits and the stewards can police social distancing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Why are they making it so complicated?

Just allocate people to different parts of the ground on the basis of percentage capacity limits and the stewards can police social distancing.

Another retarded Grovey post. You think it should be left to our Neanderthal high-Viz brigade to police social distancing? You clearly over-estimate the number of brain cells they have between them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 11:04 pm

The big loophole to be exploited is the "bubble" and could perhaps with a bit of organisation get the capacity up by a decent margin. Not sure if you can only have family in your bubble but if it's friends as well then it increases it again.
Nools bubble will be a small one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating    Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Season-Ticket Holder next season seating
Page 1 of 1