pepsipete
AstiSpumante
Dougie
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Close Season Survey Empty
PostSubject: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:00 am

It's that time of year again - time for the 2016 Close Season Survey.

This season's survey closely matches the format of previous editions, to allow for comparative analysis where possible, with a small number of amendments to reflect the changes that have taken place in the last twelve months.

Both the club and the Argyle Fans' Trust have had an opportunity to contribute to the structure and content of this survey and, as in previous years, it offers the club an independently sourced and useful "snapshot" of current fan opinion.

After the 2015 survey, the club commented to say that "we are extremely fortunate to receive such comprehensive year-on-year feedback from our fanbase. The scope of the questions and the large number of respondents means the survey can be seen truly as a definitive benchmark of fans' thoughts and feelings".

This is your opportunity to make your opinion count.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You have the right of withdrawal at any time during the survey and all data is collected anonymously.

The closing date for the survey is Thursday June 30th 2016.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:13 am

All done John, thanks as usual for your efforts in getting this together.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am

Thanks for publishing this again John, maybe after 10 years something might be done about the terrible catering/ supporters facilities.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks John. Results will be interesting as ever. I was unsure how to rate the team and management performance - was it in light of the Wembley performance or getting to the playoff final or the year on year improvement or the utter or the total collapse from an assured automatic promotion place playing great football to the tumble into the playoff positions - ultimately we had a very Jekyll and Hyde season
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:27 am

Done. Feck me I'm getting miserable. Sling yer hook Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Not bothered, nothing ever happens with the results anyway.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Questions do not really cover exiles opinions to well.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:57 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Not bothered, nothing ever happens with the results anyway.

That's exactly what I think. Did fill out the any other business question along the lines, if you're not going to act on the results and/or challenge the club, then stop bothering with the survey.

TBH if the club gave a solitary toss about its current or potential customers, they should be doing this themselves. Supporter engagement, my arse.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:16 pm

I mentioned the Grandstand on the question regarding HP and i also stated outside smoking areas for the half-time break. Other clubs have outside smoiking areas, why do Argyle not operate this ?.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
i mentioned the Grandstand and outside smoking areas for the half-time break. Other clubs have outside smoiking areas, why do Argyle not operate this ?.
Do you feel,
A) Very strongly about this,
B) Quite strongly,
C) Meh,
D) Couldn't give a flying one cos you've given up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 pm

I've done it as it only takes a few minutes and at least it gives Brent no room to manoeuvre when pushed on something included here. He could easily answer that no one had mentioned the FPC but when it is bought to his attention every year he can't wriggle out of it. If only there were some fans body that could reinforce all these matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:24 pm

The stadium ownership question is a biggie this year and could ruffle a few feathers. I am sure the Nooligans behind their proxies are trying to do their best for St Jimmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 pm

The important questions in this year's survey are about ownership of the ground. It's vital that as many people as possible let Brent know that they want it to remain in council ownership. Anyone who hasn't  done the survey for whatever reason needs to have a good long look at themselves - this is one issue that needs the maximum possible response. Anything less is playing into Brent's hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:01 pm

All done Homey, with some added fruity words towards the usual suspects added
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

all done, I voted Remain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm

All done and voted to Leave
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Home Park to remain in public ownership - just to clarify my vote.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Homeslice wrote:
The important questions in this year's survey are about ownership of the ground. It's vital that as many people as possible let Brent know that they want it to remain in council ownership. Anyone who hasn't  done the survey for whatever reason needs to have a good long look at themselves - this is one issue that needs the maximum possible response. Anything less is playing into Brent's hands

I put down that the ground should stay in public hands, not be sold to private intetests.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Done, Jimmy out!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
i mentioned the Grandstand and outside smoking areas for the half-time break. Other clubs have outside smoiking areas, why do Argyle not operate this ?.
Do you feel,
A) Very strongly about this,
B) Quite strongly,
C) Meh,
D) Couldn't give a flying one cos you've given up?

By the time the Grandstand gets a revamp, i will be in my 60s or 70s Shocked .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Done

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:44 pm

ill ask again as i do every year and maybe john lloyd could answer when he is on here next,

what evidence is there the club actually read the survey's results and what is done to ensure the club acts apon fan concerns that ae highlighted in the results so next year they arent so bad?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:06 am

The reluctant one knows how besotted Argyle people are with the club. He knows that in the main they behave like overgrown school kids where Argyle is concerned and will put up with whatever he says, particularly as he has the Erald and Pisspotty in his pocket.

Educated wankers like JL and anyone else producing survey results or fronting up the trust and asking too many questions, will at best be fobbed off and at worst marginalised and driven out by the ever present Janner PR machine. These guys earn their perks at the club and to them, being someone at Home Park is like a drug.

Keeping Argyle village doesn't bother them, as long as they have the box seats................... and the reluctant one knows it.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:03 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close Season Survey   Close Season Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Close Season Survey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next