9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Shame
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. clown
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Save JB a few bob in travelling expenses next season
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! lol! lol! bit sooner than they ever imagined.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Another big crowd anticipated.James must be rubbing his pounds shillings and pence....Lets hope its a sunny day.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

I know a few Exeter supporters look in on this site so I won't upset them by being nasty.

Argyle are safe

Torquay doing very well indeed

Exeter......................... No
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

oddball wrote:
Another big crowd anticipated.James must be rubbing his pounds shillings and pence....Lets hope its a sunny day.

He'll be rubbing his hands together until he gets the policing bill.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:39 pm

L2 devon derby. Triffic Rolling Eyes

Get us out of this dogshit division brent or f*** off and stand aside for someone who will! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 pm

I reckon we will have all 3 Devon teams in dogshit next year. cheers
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm sure it will slowly dawn on them that, far from being the biggest team in Devon, these days they're not even the biggest sports team in Exeter.

EXETER CITY, COME ON DOWN lol!
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Freathy wrote:

Get us out of this dogshit division brent or f*** off and stand aside for someone who will! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Freathy are you going to the ATD q and a with Brent ? You could address him directly .
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Freathy are you going to the ATD q and a with Brent ? You could address him directly .

No I'm not. Not in the slightest bit interested. He'll only say what he thinks we want to hear.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

No I'm not. Not in the slightest bit interested. He'll only say what he thinks we want to hear.

Shame really . You're so elequent and positive .
I'd drive you if transport is a problem .
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

No, he won't be. It's a Q and A. Freathy only makes statements.

Who should Brent move over for Freathy, pray tell? I'm not investing my trust in Brent but so far he hasn't done much wrong in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Sorry, never really bothered by Exeter, I guess it depends on when you first got involved with Argyle, most seasons I've been around we've been above them and haven't really played them that much. Sorry for their supporters but don't care really.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

This
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:02 pm

way party time wondered why it was so quiet in scumville this evening when i drove through.
Back to top Go down
merseygull

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Iggy wrote:
I reckon we will have all 3 Devon teams in dogshit next year. cheers

I couldn't agree more after our last-minute capitulation today...

We won't get through the playoffs..

Still, will make for an interesting round-robin of derbies for next season and a chance to establish some new "bragging rights"

Laughing

ATB,J.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Feel sorry for ANY team including Exeter who get relegated. I have never wished them any harm and I think the supposed rivalry between the two is over egged and isn't as it is portrayed. We haven't played them much for years anyway. The rivalry if it exists is probably more them towards us than in reverse. As for Torquay I absolutely 100% hope they still make it. It is one of 3 for the automatic spot and Crawley's wheels have come off. That pleases me more than anything after their display here. Come on Torquay, give Devon something to cheer about this season.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Feel sorry for ANY team including Exeter who get relegated. I have never wished them any harm and I think the supposed rivalry between the two is over egged and isn't as it is portrayed. We haven't played them much for years anyway. The rivalry if it exists is probably more them towards us than in reverse. As for Torquay I absolutely 100% hope they still make it. It is one of 3 for the automatic spot and Crawley's wheels have come off. That pleases me more than anything after their display here. Come on Torquay, give Devon something to cheer about this season.

They really missed an opportunity today with that late equalizer. Having said that Crewe are in great form so with crawley capitulating it could be a point gained. I still think sturrock will get Southend promoted which will be an achievement far in excess of the wonders Fletcher is being lauded for.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 pm

That's what Luggy is good at Jock. He might even get them to their promised land of the Championship. He's crap there, and will bring them all the way down again.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:30 am

Yes, City were relegated from League 1, yet we can still pay the staff and HMRC bill
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 am

The Red Star wrote:
Yes, City were relegated from League 1, yet we can still pay the staff and HMRC bill

For now.
Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 am

In the words of Peters and Lee......Welcome Home, Weeeeeeeelcome.

Google it, youngsters!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter relegated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter relegated   Exeter relegated Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter relegated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next