Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
How is there a personal email between me (AMY NEWELL) and Andrew Tring on here???? No one has access to my emails.

Do you realise how upset I am? How much all these threads upset me?

I cannot believe someone has created a website documentating all of this........

Because your father took a screenshot of it lol! he even spies on you lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
I bet you are having a lovely time browsing through photos of my family!

I bet your Dad had a good time looking at images of ATD posters, including myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wonder how James Brent feels about having personal messages saved and published in such a way?

So who, s gonna have the gonads and present JB with this dossier complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

It will tell us a lot about Brent if he sweeps this under the boardroom carpet..........Wonder if he 'gets it' now .Geddon Janner.

Probably the exact reason why i am not going to this useless q + a session set up by red comrade symons, Brent will be in his cushy zone no doubt answering questions that have been asked 10 times before, due to the filtration of the questions beforehand no pressure will be on JB, there will be that massive gloot at the door (the one on greens on screen) grimacing at anyone that rocks the boat, probably with el president e squealing to kick everyone out.
Why not get him somewhere of our choosing where a real heckling can take place, a proper boozer up in Stoke village like the blockhouse, not this Aviva rubbish like the Bay window beys or the Cherry tree Cabal lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor ""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Hang on people! Amy Newell is not the perpetrator of this flickr account. She is caught in the cross-fire. She is, honourably, defending her father and family.

That's good for her. Lay off her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Get a good glimpse of us all did u??

Do you even give 2 shites how this is affecting anyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 pm

knecht wrote:
Hang on people! Amy Newell is not the perpetrator of this flickr account. She is caught in the cross-fire. She is, honourably, defending her father and family.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm

If it is her.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

Your Dad obviously doesn't give two shits about how his actions affect anyone else. Had a word with him about it yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:

Amy, I think we all give two shites about how this is affecting a whole lot of people - including members of your family as well as ordinary Argyle fans. That's why I said it's making me feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

knecht wrote:

Don't think it's Amy. She wants me to phone her Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm

knecht wrote:

She is and quite rightly so. The only problem is she is asking how her personal details are on her fathers Flickr account? Fairly obvious I would've thought Amy. I would have a word with your father instead of moaning about it on here. He is the one who kept all the information and left it for anyone to see. If he was so worried about your family's privacy he wouldn't have left his account on public.

Having said that, he hardly gives a toss about anyone elses privacy does he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm

There's a Pasoti thread on Terraces called interesting websites if anyone wants to fill their boots Razz
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi newly bannef pasoti member here. Newell never liked me and the feeling was mutual. I would have appeared to been banned for pasting a link to the newellfile blog this afternoon.

I think brent needs to see all this and i agree that the president is up to his neck in shit. He was party to all the emails to rick cowdry trying to stop the q and a.

Also i think withi g this flickr account if im reading things correctly the id of nikk is revealed as none other than david norris. I also note from a screenshot that james brent himself was bidding on some auction and newell was kissing his ass in the emails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Since my first few posts on here I was attacked from the start.... no one believed it was me.... then I was proved right.

I had such an unwelcome and as a result have felt reluctant to post since.

I have however watched from afar and almost every thread appears to contain abusive, hated remarks towards my dad.

This new "nool files" is however on another level. No one has even stopped to think about which obsessive nutter would actually create this in the first place!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

There is no hacking needed to see these pictures. They are freely available for anybody to view. If it offends you that people are looking at them then I suggest that you contact the person who put the pictures there and failed to protect them. I can assure you that I don't want to see your holiday snaps any more than you want me to see them but they do mean that the possibility that an account with nearly 10000 mostly personal snaps is a fake one just doesn't wash.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Somebody direct me to where Newell has posted the email? Link it please. If true, will be looking into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

She is and quite rightly so. The only problem is she is asking how her personal details are on her fathers Flickr account? Fairly obvious I would've thought Amy. I would have a word with your father instead of moaning about it on here. He is the one who kept all the information and left it for anyone to see. If he was so worried about your family's privacy he wouldn't have left his account on public.

If a direct member of your family was getting absaloutely nailed on a public wesbite..... you would sit back and do nothing would you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

If a direct member of your family was getting absaloutely nailed on a public wesbite..... you would sit back and do nothing would you?

No but I would be going to the person who created it all, i.e. your father, who didn't give a flying feck about my family, including my 12 month old son, when he set me up to reveal the details of a nasty person he was scared off himself. So do i care fuckin less about your family? Not a fuckin jot matey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
Hi newly bannef pasoti member here. Newell never liked me and the feeling was mutual. I would have appeared to been banned for pasting a link to the newellfile blog this afternoon.

I think brent needs to see all this and i agree that the president is up to his neck in shit. He was party to all the emails to rick cowdry trying to stop the q and a.

Also i think withi g this flickr account if im reading things correctly the id of nikk is revealed as none other than david norris. I also note from a screenshot that james brent himself was bidding on some auction and newell was kissing his ass in the emails.

Funny you're not mentioned on the banned user list, or a reason. The mods wouldn't want any attention drawn to this Razz
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 pm

To be fair to ian in all this he takes a snappy holiday pic. Knows hot to take a good scenic photo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

God i don't know what all this rubbish is all about , but i would like to make it clear to everyone my thread about nooll is nothing to do with any of this other shit. i think he's a tosser but thats as far as it go's. the rest of it is far to freaky for me ,and i certainly would not involve his family.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Could somebody PLEASE give me the brief about what Newell has done regarding an email about myself.

I am discussing this with my dad currently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Could somebody PLEASE give me the brief about what Newell has done regarding an email about myself.

He's got an e-mail from your dad about your medical history on full view to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Do your homework
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next