Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

What about the fact that Newell lied on Twitter about no longer being a Mod on pasoti (as highlighted on the newell files), followed by a screenshot of him having mod access a few days later?

Is he still a Mod on pasoti?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
How can it possibly not be real? It has e-mails sent by Ian Newell, it has photos that could only be the possession of Ian Newell. It has information that can only have come from Ian Newell. It has conversations between Ian Newell and third parties. It has family photos of the Newell's.

Of course it is real ffs.

And because it has now been deleted anywhere, the only place you will be able to see it is on twitter, thenewellfiles or on my twitter, jock3670

Anyone who says it is not real has something to hide, i.e. Ian Newell and Chris Webb

The photostream is still active on flickr all 9000+ images.

Just a search for Ian Newell in the flickr.com search box brings up the account.

Oh dear......

No no no. Surely it can't be real, Mr President says so lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

knecht wrote:
Just looked again and registered that Cobi's details are on there. How old is Cobi? How old is Mr Newell? Should anyone (other than the person involved) make that available for public consumption!? And why on earth would anyone save those sorts of things!?

And the details of "someone's" home.... Evil or Very Mad

Can I just check who was called "freaks & weirdos"?

I have pictures on my flickr. Rolling Eyes Sad, aren't I?

I know. That is sick, to make that viewable to anyone. Shit is gonna hit the fan, that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Who would fake this? http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6946198931/in/photostream
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:
Who created this website?

Someone who found the flickr account in the public domain I expect. How stupid is Newell to store all that incriminating material and leave it open for public consumption.

I expect that many on that list are livid. I don't seem to have got much of a mention but the stalking of Rickler is outrageous.

Just goes to show how many people Newell has upset I suppose.

Time for the scum to be brought to book, Webb included. I somehow doubt he will be visiting SJP next season in an official capacity.

Brent should be ashamed to have these two associated with Argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

And there are even screen-shots of conversations with Mr Brent! Private conversations made public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm

knecht wrote:
And there are even screen-shots of conversations with Mr Brent! Private conversations made public.

and Peter Ridsdale, but it's not real because Mr President says so lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I wonder how James Brent feels about having personal messages saved and published in such a way?

So who, s gonna have the gonads and present JB with this dossier complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

It will tell us a lot about Brent if he sweeps this under the boardroom carpet..........Wonder if he 'gets it' now .Geddon Janner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm

How is there a personal email between me (AMY NEWELL) and Andrew Tring on here???? No one has access to my emails.

Do you realise how upset I am? How much all these threads upset me?

I cannot believe someone has created a website documentating all of this........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

That Flickr account cannot be fake.

There are personal holiday pictures and auction pictures for a start!

Plus in the pasoti agreement it says something about screenshots being taken of offending posts before they are deleted.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

I might give Heaney a call and tell him what a t**t he is?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
How can it possibly not be real? It has e-mails sent by Ian Newell, it has photos that could only be the possession of Ian Newell. It has information that can only have come from Ian Newell. It has conversations between Ian Newell and third parties. It has family photos of the Newell's.

Of course it is real ffs.

And because it has now been deleted anywhere, the only place you will be able to see it is on twitter, thenewellfiles or on my twitter, jock3670

Anyone who says it is not real has something to hide, i.e. Ian Newell and Chris Webb

The photostream is still active on flickr all 9000+ images.

Just a search for Ian Newell in the flickr.com search box brings up the account.

Oh dear......

And he and Webb are still saying it's a set up ? They must think they're untouchable. I'm sure Rickler will want to go to the police over the stalking affraid Maybe he already has ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

And a screen-shot of Andy's facebook comment about his work-situation. I shall stop now. I may have a heart-attack from self-righteous indignation or from laughing too much. I haven't yet decided which.

I am feeling a bit intrusive as there are also lots of private shots of his family as well as the man doing ordinary things. But I guess it's he who should be apologising to them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Of course it isn't faked. Only a panicking idiot would claim that at the same time as the account is being closed down. It's too late though. I have copied enough of the juicy stuff should it be required.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
How is there a personal email between me (AMY NEWELL) and Andrew Tring on here???? No one has access to my emails.

I cannot believe someone has created a website documentating all of this........

Perhaps you might start by asking your dad why the hell he would take screenshots of these things in the first place.

I've had a look (thanks for the link, SFD) and can't quite believe what I'm seeing. Has anyone else clocked the emails to the club from Newell trying to scupper the ATD Q&A? I saw my name listed in the 'newellfiles' list of people affected, but haven't seen anything relating to me - maybe someone has seen something? Because if there's anything on there relating to me that breaches my privacy, is in breach of the Data Protection Act, or any other Law or Act of Parliament, Mr Newell can expect to be hearing from my legal representatives. A course of action I'd recommend to anyone else affected by this man's disgusting behaviour.

And it's funny how none of this seems to have registered with anyone on pasoti. What he's done should see him get a life ban from that site, and also from Home Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm

knecht wrote:
And a screen-shot of Andy's facebook comment about his work-situation.

Thanks knecht (just for the record, that's a genuine 'thanks', not a sarcastic 'why did you have to bring me into it?' thanks ) I'll look again for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

Thanks knecht (just for the record, that's a genuine 'thanks', not a sarcastic 'why did you have to bring me into it?' thanks ) I'll look again for that

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/6344798121/in/photostream

Is that the one knecht?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Very Happy
Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

Is that the one knecht?

Now why the hell would he screenshot that, unless he was planning to use it against me in some way?

Uberfreak, Uberwierdo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

Is that the one knecht?

Well. That might explain the nasty little digs about Andy not being able to get to many matches this season, mightn't it? (Not that they were true, mind).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

I bet you are having a lovely time browsing through photos of my family!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Perhaps you might start by asking your dad why the hell he would take screenshots of these things in the first place.

I've had a look (thanks for the link, SFD) and can't quite believe what I'm seeing. Has anyone else clocked the emails to the club from Newell trying to scupper the ATD Q&A? I saw my name listed in the 'newellfiles' list of people affected, but haven't seen anything relating to me - maybe someone has seen something? Because if there's anything on there relating to me that breaches my privacy, is in breach of the Data Protection Act, or any other Law or Act of Parliament, Mr Newell can expect to be hearing from my legal representatives. A course of action I'd recommend to anyone else affected by this man's disgusting behaviour.

And it's funny how none of this seems to have registered with anyone on pasoti. What he's done should see him get a life ban from that site, and also from Home Park.

Absolutely Andy, I'm also on the list of people, the only reason I can think of is my involvement with the 'consortium' all those years ago. He was rabid in his opposition. I'll certainly be taking legal action should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Good grief, freaky and wierd.
Back to top Go down

Tiltman123 wrote:
I bet you are having a lovely time browsing through photos of my family!

Well I'm not. I'm too busy being sickened by some of the other stuff posted on there in public view.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

For someone who doesn't read this site he's got a hell of a lot of photos of postings on here...and nice to see all your mod messages on Pasoti from years ago Peggy. Not only is this chap strange but he seems rather dim to have all this in the public domain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next