The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullshit Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

So, will opinions change after an hour or two of bullshit from the bullshitters tonight?
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 pm

I really can't see a reason to have a vote on this!
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

GOB wrote:
I really can't see a reason to have a vote on this!

guess we should have one then jocolor

Here's a picture of Peter Ridsdale going through his normal warm up routine late this afternoon :-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Here's a little more bullshit. Pay special attention to the last two words! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

GOB wrote:
Here's a little more bullshit. Pay special attention to the last two words! lol!

Those bears are everywhere ! lol !

Did you get my pm re passwords ? We will give you a break but unless I've missed something we can't get in.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Yup and replied. Is your mailbox full?
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Tonight is a good opportunity for people to tell Guilfoyle and Ridders what they really think.

However, this is what I think we will get:

or this gem from mrfact

I just hope that our cousins in the next village over realise that sometimes people lie.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:55 pm

I just can't see the point.

A brief synopsis

1) Ridsdale talks, and talks, and talks, and then talks a bit more whilst promising everything as long as he's in charge, if not we're dead.

2) One guy at the back shouts something abusive and is told to shut up.

3) Ridsdale comes over as a straight talker telling everyone how the world will cease if he's not around and defends Stapes.

4) Fans leave none the wiser but hey, he's a straight talker!

5) Some fans stay behind and Ridsdale talks to them like they are long lost buddies with a hand on their shoulder.

6) Star struck fans report back to PASOTI telling everyone what a genuine guy Ridsdale is and how wonderful everything will be.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm

GOB wrote:
I just can't see the point.

A brief synopsis

1) Ridsdale talks, and talks, and talks, and then talks a bit more whilst promising everything as long as he's in charge, if not we're dead.

2) One guy at the back shouts something abusive and is told to shut up.

3) Ridsdale comes over as a straight talker telling everyone how the world will cease if he's not around and defends Stapes.

4) Fans leave none the wiser but hey, he's a straight talker!

5) Some fans stay behind and Ridsdale talks to them like they are long lost buddies with a hand on their shoulder.

6) Star struck fans report back to PASOTI telling everyone what a genuine guy Ridsdale is and how wonderful everything will be.

I think you might be right.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Well Napoleon was really going for them on the farm today' I was almost proud of him.

As you say, a bit of 'smoothing' will probably turn him round............ again !
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Naps has done well today but by the end of the night you just know what he'll be saying! He's the worst judge of character and most easily swayed by bullshit fan in the Argyle Internet world, the scary thing is that he allows his judgement to dictate the most popular fans website.

Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

GOB wrote:
Naps has done well today but by the end of the night you just know what he'll be saying! He's the worst judge of character and most easily swayed by bullshit fan in the Argyle Internet world, the scary thing is that he allows his judgement to dictate the most popular fans website.

Or he is going to tw@ someone tonight and ban anyone from mentioning it.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

yeah, rufty tufty lot that lot are lol!

I read a very valid comment by Laido regarding the bucket collections, Naps replied "In a nutshell, imagine the state they'd be in now, if we hadn't give them in the region of £85k?"

Wages paid up possibly? Mortgages paid? - Of course they would be, the owners and Ridders can't afford for them not to be! - I wouldn't pay my bills either if some other plonker was going to pay them for me!

He can't grasp it can he!
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 pm

There is a taboo subject here that is just not mentioned by these fundraisers... they may not be as dumb as they appear.
Not all obviously, but many of these 'fund raisers' know darn well these payments are helping out the bidders big time, and secretly they are are happy for these people to work for jackshit to save 'their' football club, after all it isn't their own income. It's called sacrifice, and many people have constantly approved of it's practice ever since humans walked the planet, and so it would be strange for it not to have it's advocates and proponents here. They just daren't say it loudly.

Ridsdale has fully intended this all along and we will see it continue. Now the Napoleons of this world suddenly have the cheek to discuss if they have done the right thing... oh dear ! what have I done ?! .....talk about having it all ways. These collections have muddied the waters and helped stop REAL action against these money men taking place and REAL pay going into these people's pockets... this is an immoral way of 'saving' a football club ... it's outageous. Of course the usual get out will be trotted out sooner or later .... 'hindsight' .. as if this problem wasn't obvious right from the start.

Plenty of staff saw the light and upped and left ... are they to be considered lesser people ? probably, by the above mentioned very relieved people, but they'll keep that to themselves also.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, well, well...

According to Arch Stanton on the farm...

"*BG confirmed the staff WILL be paid in full.

*Leszner made a plea to all to now purchase season tickets when they become available and would not surprise me if he becomes a member of the new board."

You really have got to laugh --
Another 'Pasoti -rapson fact', reference the staff, lies in tatters.
And MR. Duplicity himself does a complete U-Turn..

I'm sure there is a lot more to come...
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

So the only thing learnt was that we are dealing with a bunch of liars and we already knew that.

I went shopping, glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

Another Rapson Fact from the archives lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The arrogant stupidity typifies the farm controllers. Only Aviva boys can take them seriously.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 am

GOB wrote:
So the only thing learnt was that we are dealing with a bunch of liars and we already knew that.

I went shopping, glad I did.

Buy anything nice?
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 am

I guess this is an example of keyboard warriors.
I have enjoyed how Lenszner has hopped over the barricades, hoovered up the Farm opinion, shouted a bit, shook a fist, and then delivered the pigs for slaughter ... classic stuff..... an absolute doddle for Ridsdale.
Have they no self respect ?

Last edited by penzancepirate on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Keyboard warriors, one and all.
I have enjoyed how Lenszner has hopped over the barricades, hoovered up the Farm opinion, shouted a bit, shook a fist, and then delivered the pigs for slaughter ... classic stuff..... keyboard warriors running for the hills at one sight of Ridsdale's eyes...
Have they no self respect ?

It;s Independence Day, don't you know jocolor
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am

Well, it's certainly not Bastille Day, that's for sure.

Methinks Napoleon et al liked what they heard re Ridsdale coming to an accomodation with the fans' groups. Doesn't take much does it. Pull those strings Pete. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Rickler wrote:
Well, well, well...

According to Arch Stanton on the farm...

"*BG confirmed the staff WILL be paid in full.

*Leszner made a plea to all to now purchase season tickets when they become available and would not surprise me if he becomes a member of the new board."

You really have got to laugh --
Another 'Pasoti -rapson fact', reference the staff, lies in tatters.
And MR. Duplicity himself does a complete U-Turn..

I'm sure there is a lot more to come...

Mr Damon certainly seems to have a talent for swimming with the tide,his volte face apparently caused by BG's statement re the staff being paid,although no timescale for those repayments was given.Didn't someone say the other day that he's banned from being a director for 7 years because his company went bust? He could be using the GT's to manipulate himself into a position of influence,if not power.One to watch,i would surmise.
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Indeed. Something rather contrived about the 'pay the staff of POTD', and now 'buy your tickets', all within a week. As Guilfoyle has said, they have long been informed by the Football league that the League would accept the football creditors being paid sometime in the future a la other admins, not that Ridsdale didn't know this anyway.

A very canny game being played by Ridsdale to keep many fans on board with his long planned sliding agenda, but then it's an open goal, most fans just want a football club and don't care how they get it. Now we see from Postcode, the Gibraltar company was set up even before Kagami supposedly didn't come up with the money. If it smells of hidden pre pack/ Stapleton et al sponsoring, it probably is... boundaries are always being pushed in such matters until the authorities say no... in this case the authority is the golden share.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Indeed. Something rather contrived about the 'pay the staff of POTD', and now 'buy your tickets', all within a week. As Guilfoyle has said, they have long been informed by the Football league that the League would accept the football creditors being paid sometime in the future a la other admins, not that Ridsdale didn't know this anyway.

A very canny game being played by Ridsdale to keep many fans on board with his long planned sliding agenda, but then it's an open goal, most fans just want a football club and don't care how they get it. Now we see from Postcode, the Gibraltar company was set up even before Kagami supposedly didn't come up with the money. If it smells of hidden pre pack, it probably is... boundaries are always being pushed in such matters until the authorities say no... in this case the authority is the golden share.

I had forgotten all about pre-pack administration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullshit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Night   Bullshit Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullshit Night
Page 1 of 1