The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyTue May 14, 2024 11:07 am

Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd –

Jude-Boyd, 21, is set to leave Queens Park Rangers when his contract expires at the end of June this year.

The right-back impressed on loan at National League South side Torquay United in the second half of the season.

The news of Jude-Boyd’s availability on a free this summer has alerted multiple EFL clubs, with Plymouth and Rotherham now plotting moves to secure his signature.

Jude-Boyd enjoyed an excellent loan spell with Torquay after being named the club’s Young Player of the Season despite only joining in January.

The defender, who can also play on the wing, scored six goals in 17 appearances in the National League South and earned three Player of the Month awards at Plainmoor.

sources
Pete O'Rourke,
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyTue May 14, 2024 6:06 pm

Not sure this is genuine. QPR don't want him, and he's only played in the National League South. Hardly screams first team regular for a Championship side. Besides, surely we'd have to wait until a new manager is in place before making any transfer decisions.

Might be a 'sign and then immediately loan out' scenario I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyTue May 14, 2024 7:48 pm

Nice to see em setting the bar high ffs jeez
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyTue May 14, 2024 8:45 pm

I hope Dewsnip isn't planning signing anyone before the new 'head coach' gets here if this is the standard he's looking at! Sounds like we need to brace ourselves for the annual hallett "we have by far the smallest budget in the division" statement.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 6:22 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Not sure this is genuine. QPR don't want him, and he's only played in the National League South. Hardly screams first team regular for a Championship side. Besides, surely we'd have to wait until a new manager is in place before making any transfer decisions.

Sources Pete O'Rourke

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 4:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Sources Pete O'Rourke

Is 'Pete' O'Rourke' suppsoed to mean anything to me? I don't see how his name makes this rumour any more reliable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 5:02 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Sources Pete O'Rourke

Is 'Pete' O'Rourke' suppsoed to mean anything to me? I don't see how his name makes this rumour any more reliable.

Pete O'Rourke, Transfer Correspondent

Evergreen, always on the mark and consistently productive, Pete is a transfer market expert. With a CV that includes lengthy spells with Sky Sports and ESPN, Pete has been breaking top-quality exclusives and leaving opponents trailing in his wake during his time contributing to Football Insider.

Some of his breaking news this week

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd    Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle and Rotherham United race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd
Page 1 of 1