The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like Cobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Young lad full of opinions and irritates some people but good value for money . I like people from all ends of the spectrum . I've met hime very briefly - he's a good lad .
Back to top Go down

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

I don't mind him, it just gets a little boring when he posts something anti Fletcher when we lose and three days later he's changed his mind.

Same with pasoti and this site. He gets slated on pasoti for something or other and is straight over here bitching about them, then the next day he's over there slagging off atd.

I quite like his match previews and if he calmed down and understood the humour on here, he would be more accepted. In his defence he's very young and I wish there were more youngsters from Plymouth supporting argyle rather than man utd and Chelsea.

While we're having a love in, I like you too greengenes. If only you would stop fighting the force and pulled away from the dark side, you too could be a Jedi warrior fighting evil in a galaxy far far away.
Back to top Go down

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Well I love Greenjock (not in an I want your babies kind of way, you understand. Nor even in an I want you kind of way).

He's erudite, literate and cultured, his spelling and grammar are well above average, and his bitching rants are a thing of great beauty. As are his stings in the tail.
Back to top Go down

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:33 pm

blush, even when I'm taking the Mickey out of women and technology? On my phone today so grammar and punctuation is much harder to control.

I do find myself getting annoyed by things and can't let them pass without comment. It's something I've always done and has landed me in hot water on many occasions.

I'll go one better then and declare my love for the whole of this site, with the exception of the nool pigeons.
Back to top Go down

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi greengenes, Thanks for that, unexpected I have to say.

I like you to mate, I have met you twice I think and your a jolly good fella and obviously very passionate about argyle as you seem vocal at games and despite being banned I will still enjoy reading your posts on pasoti.

And greenjock, thanks for the constructive advice, will try take it onboard.

All the best and goodnight everybody
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 pm

I've never understood the ire that seems to surround Cobi. I can't say that I find him at all annoying. Just for the record we have never met. I have met Greengenes and he doesn't annoy me either.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I've never understood the ire that seems to surround Cobi. I can't say that I find him at all annoying. Just for the record we have never met. I have met Greengenes and he doesn't annoy me either.

I think he's a bit more high profile, mainly due to his multiple bannings on pasoti. I think his general posting has improved but he has a reputation- mainly for changing his opinion. Its not as if an egomaniac some 40 years senior to him ever changes his mind (Stapleton, Todd, Ridsdale etc) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I like Cobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Cobi    I like Cobi  Empty

Back to top Go down

I like Cobi
Page 1 of 1