Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 am

I see our resident political scallywag has defected (again) to another party this time its the turn of UKIP! so its Tory to Lib Dem to BNP to Labour to UKIP to Tory now back to UKIP

So place your bets for a) how long this will last and b) which party will gain his undying support next flower I will tell you now Cobi you can only vote for one party next year how will you manage Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 am

Oh dear political swingers back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Cobi remind me off this guy with his politics switching... this week its the tories [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 am

Mixed up kid, needs to take time for considered opinion instead of reactive pointless blether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 am

And let's all bear in mind the boy is only 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
And let's all bear in mind the boy is only 17.

And been involved with more parties than the cast of towie  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 pm

When I was seventeen I was into all sorts but politics, I was mainly experimenting with different drugs, politics is much safer although just as much of a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I was into sex, music & football (probably why I failed too many of my exams).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 pm

I was into sex and rock and roll as well Knecht I wasn't totally off my face all the time, in fact sometimes I could combine all three into an evening.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 pm

What a troubled young man

17 years old ????? Beer and girls is what he should start showing an interest in
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Indeed. My only objective at that age was to get my rocks off. Youth is wasted on the young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!   Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Up Your mind Cobi!!!!
Page 1 of 1