Go down 
+3
Chemical Ali
Greenskin
Dougie
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros Empty
PostSubject: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Seems that our favorite career Politician next to the co-op boss and the Toronto mayor has upset Guy and do i dectect a dig at this place or is he on about the corporate fan forum?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Some of the REAL super fans aren't impressed.  Of course they will be saying the same to his face about his words and his performances this year in the prawn sandwich area on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:56 pm

what did cobi say/do all i can gather is he said mushrooms!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 pm

lol! What a heap of storm in a teacup shite!lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Twatter
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Its in relation to Cobi's comments in this thread on pasoti-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Mr Branston isn't the sharpest tool in the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Not a war by any means. Guy (strangely) read my Pasoti post, and then sarcastically tweeted me, god knows how he knew my Twitter name in the first place.

No punches thrown (thank god), just a friendly chat which reached a mutual understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Not a war by any means. Guy (strangely) read my Pasoti post, and then sarcastically tweeted me, god knows how he knew my Twitter name in the first place.
Pitbull wrote:

No punches thrown (thank god), just a friendly chat which reached a mutual understanding.  
Flickr? lol! pig 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Pitbull wrote:

seems strange he would go to that trouble if you ask me. What is mushroom suppose to mean anyway?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Pitbull wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm a Christian and not even I understand Ollie popes devotion to Nool , Brent and pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 pm

So... Branston is frustrated at not playing first team football. Isn't that how it should be?

Pasoti thinks it's a disrespect to Sheridan who they like now that he isn't part time anymore Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm a Christian and not even I understand Ollie popes devotion to Nool , Brent and pasoti.
he likes receiving the saviour and preeching to the sheep.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Twatter

cobi is a tw@t end of
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Pitbull wrote:

what a wanker you are, bet you shit your self when that happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:29 am

I have never understood why Cobi annoys so many people

A lot of what he says is spot on, and posters react to him as if he is talking absolute nonsense

I could come up with at least 30 posters who irritate me and talk more crap than him

Good on him for having a thick skin and sticking to his views despite the grief he gets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros   Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobi vs Guy Branston: the war of westros
Page 1 of 1