Czarcasm

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am

It’s happening today. cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:31 am

Beat me to it lol. Bleddy fantastic news
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 11:53 am

That’s the start of It
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 12:40 pm

What a signing that is !!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 1:00 pm

Heard last week from a decent source that Argyle were signing him for upwards of £1m, natural Argyle cynicism came to the fore but feck me it's happened. He's a player of vision for sure and Hardie was not the same player after his departure so maybe Whittakers presence will really kick start him again for a bonus to this signing. The only slight reservation for me is that he is extremely left footed and i hope that the better defenders aren't going to suss this to the extent of driving him onto his right foot continually and neutralising him but there have been very good one footed players in the past so lets hope that he's one of them. Overall pretty pleased though, hopefully the first of a few more. Well done Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 1:27 pm

He's league 1 at best, wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 1:27 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 1:30 pm

Great news!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Cosgrove next maybe?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:03 pm

I’ll be much happier once it’s officially announced! What are they waiting for?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:18 pm

Right that’s the marquee signing then .welcome back Morgan
Let’s get the other 5 players that are needed to strengthen the squad in now
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:34 pm

great news Very Happy hope its on a perm and he continues where he left off here and gets better and better.

more importantly how fired is the guy who leaked the photo lol  and why is that olly murs in the photo anyways?

Now lets hope Azaz Signs next
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:47 pm

Angry wrote:
great news Very Happy hope its on a perm and he continues where he left off here and gets better and better.

more importantly how fired is the guy who leaked the photo lol  and why is that olly murs in the photo anyways?

Now lets hope Azaz Signs next
the maid ain’t got a bad arse either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 year deal club record transfer too Very Happy So i guess Argyle will spend 7 figures on a player after all
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Good thing is we 100% know we’ve signed a top drawer player in Morgan. A real match winner!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 3:24 pm

Freathy wrote:
Good thing is we 100% know we’ve signed a top drawer player in Morgan.  A real match winner!

mods i know this is a silly request but is there anychace we could make this above comment the temp header tag line as when else are we going to see a happy freathy post a positive post lol

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 4:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Good thing is we 100% know we’ve signed a top drawer player in Morgan.  A real match winner!

mods i know this is a silly request but is there anychace we could make this above comment the temp header tag line as when else are we going to see a happy freathy post a positive post lol

🎼 HIS ONE OF OUR OWN..HIS ONE OF OUR OWN..FREATHYS ONE OF OUR OWN🎼 REALLY cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 4:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Boy D

Boy D

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 5:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
I’ll be much happier once it’s officially announced!  What are they waiting for?

Hallett "property not players" LOL
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 5:59 pm

Impressed on 2 counts

1. Argyle convince a player of real quality to join.

2. PAFC actually showing some ambition.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

cheers

No-one could possibly deny this is a terrific signing.  And a good player who genuinely wants to be here.   Wonder if Rangers were still interested.  Would love to see Azaz back too - I'd be more than happy with two out of last seasons three best loanees returning.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

cheers

No-one could possibly deny this is a terrific signing.  And a good player who genuinely wants to be here.   Wonder if Rangers were still interested.  Would love to see Azaz back too - I'd be more than happy with two out of last seasons three best loanees returning.

This is surely somebody ghosting Freathy, sort it out Mods!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

cheers

im holding out for Azaz to return aswell that would be fantastic as the duo of Morgan and Finn i felt was our best form of attack playing off and feeding the striker and with the Wright boys also in the mix creating goals on the wing will be a strength. Still need 6 more signings though.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 8:35 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

cheers

im holding out for Azaz to return aswell that would be fantastic as the duo of Morgan and Finn i felt was our best form of attack playing off and feeding the striker and with the Wright boys also in the mix creating goals on the wing will be a strength. Still need 6 more signings though.

What’s all this furore about FFS, we sold our best player at the beginning of last season, investing in properties not players will mean we’ll inevitably struggle..
Well guess what, our best player hardly played at all and is now being offered on loan, champions with 101 pts and we may struggle but no one can accuse the club of not having right go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whittaker signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whittaker signs   Whittaker signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Whittaker signs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next