Dog Bone Malone

Bali Mumba - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 1:14 pm

I'm already worried about next season! Shocked
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 3:26 pm

Plus there’s no guarantee the players that have been offered contracts will re-Sign Anyway …So it could be a complete rebuild if take them out the equation as well ..the way Hallett and the board running club I expect there penny pinching ways to continue I get the feeling there gunna hang on by the skin of the teeth and try and just consolidate for a couple of season in the championship..but then what comes after that ???
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 4:22 pm

Wrong thread sorry
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 4:39 pm

Feck me here we go again, apart from Ladapo, who if the rumours are believed was not a pleasant character, the other 2 mentioned wanted to move on, we could offer Mayor 10k a week and it wouldn’t have made any difference, he wants to go.
Schumacher has got it pretty well spot on bringing players in so I’m looking forward to the new incoming
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 4:41 pm

Feck me here we go again, apart from Ladapo, who if the rumours are believed was not a pleasant character, the other 2 mentioned wanted to move on, we could offer Mayor 10k a week and it wouldn’t have made any difference, he wants to go.
Schumacher has got it pretty well spot on bringing players in so I’m looking forward to the new incoming
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 8:45 pm

Graiser wrote:

Ladapo was used as an example of how right we are all the time with player sales yet he is probably Ipswich best signing for next to fook all and is in no way whatsoever an example of one we got right. As for being nice Catona was a proper cnut doesn't mean he wouldn't walk into any team in the world on his day.dont forget Ladapo and possibly Pan still have ample chance to relegate us this season as well. In fact this season will show who has it right, budget Argyle or free spending Ipswich and I know who my money will be on.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Ladapo was used as an example of how right we are all the time with player sales yet he is probably Ipswich best signing for next to fook all and is in no way whatsoever an example of one we got right. As for being nice Catona was a proper cnut doesn't mean he wouldn't walk into any team in the world on his day.dont forget Ladapo and possibly Pan still have ample chance to relegate us this season as well. In fact this season will show who has it right, budget Argyle or free spending Ipswich and I know who my money will be on.

Are you seriously going to try and drag up a Camara argument into next season? lol!

You’ve had your arse truly handed to you with some of your posts on him earlier in the season. A cursory glance at a lot of them would be comedy gold. We’ve just won the fcuking league without him ffs. You really need to know when to leave it.

But you don’t, of course. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I wrote Schumacher has pretty much got it spot on with his signings, Ladapo was an Adam’s signing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:45 pm

can we move on from pining after an injury crock who's played 4 games i think all season for ipswch and is currently injured again now. We managed to con Ipswich into paying £500,000 for him thats brilliant buisness from the club especially when some wanted them to keep him here to see out his contract against his wishes to be ambitious
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 11:25 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Are you seriously going to try and drag up a Camara argument into next season? lol!

You’ve had your arse truly handed to you with some of your posts on him earlier in the season. A cursory glance at a lot of them would be comedy gold. We’ve just won the fcuking league without him ffs.  You really need to know when to leave it.

No I have two years left on his contract to ram your shite back down your throat bhey.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 11:27 am

Anyway wasn't me that bought up Ladapo who is the player was bought up by Grovey. If you all dont want to talk about him stop talking about him wankers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 11:30 am

Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
It’s been a pleasure watching Mumba and Mayor but inevitably they’re moving on and good luck to them

I can recall people getting upset when the likes of Carey, Lameras, Ladapo and Camara were sold/moved on.

But as results show, the next tranche of players were a big improvement. Offhand I'm struggling to think of any other poor signings (apart from the lad from the Irish League) since Lowe departed.

As we have risen up the League and just as importantly, treated our loanees well, I think the next intake will see another step up in quality

Here is where it was all dragged up again, sorry for commenting wankers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 2:16 pm

No need for unpleasantness Ears.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 5:05 pm

Players move on. We just need to accept it.

The way the Club works atm, the chances are very much that anyone who leaves get replaced by someone better. It could well be that Early becomes a better wing back than Mumba (who isn't really a wingback anyway)

That hasn't always been the case, but in over 50 years the only irreplaceable player was Paul Mariner.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 5:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You’ve had your arse truly handed to you with some of your posts on him earlier in the season. A cursory glance at a lot of them would be comedy gold. We’ve just won the fcuking league without him ffs.  You really need to know when to leave it.

No I have two years left on his contract to ram your shite back down your throat bhey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ipswich looking to loan out Camara. LOLORAMA. lol! lol!

Just as well Ears has fooked off. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 5:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

he's taken a massive L with his stubborn stance on Camara on here thats for sure lol.

I can see pan attracting interest especially in league one but boy did we do good business selling him for £500,000
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

he's taken a massive L with his stubborn stance on Camara on here thats for sure lol.

I can see pan attracting interest especially in league one but boy did we do good business selling him for £500,000

Is that the same Pan that was going to bite Argyle on its arse ?
Best transfer deal ever done by the club.
Now about Ennis !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bali Mumba   Bali Mumba - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bali Mumba
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2