Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
good win for us 3 games left we could be promoted and could even be crowned champions this time next week if ipswich fail to win their game in hand and we win both of our games next week.

first half was a frustrating one, we piled on the pressure but Hardie was an absoulte donkey today, van dyke wannabe was a absoulte donkey kept giving the ball away. Callum Wright took his goal well and was good today very lively he has improved alot since he came here when he couldnt even pass a ball like van dyke wannabe.

Cambridge's goal was very soft and again came from a counter attack their player sam smith celebrated like he had a grudge against us for telling him he was shit once. Bigger cbnt than the gender fluid pervert singer sam smith.

Hardie coming off was a blessing as we actually played better as Ennis was more up for the task especially with his goal as he has pace. Edwards knew better than to pass to hardie and took the shoot himself to score which was smart as even from the distance ryan was he would have screwed that up.

overall great win we needed it, thought the atmosphere was crap at times when we werent winning and Jesus wept blocks 3-4 and 17 get in sync ffs with your chants you only have 5 chants your use over and over again its not hard to join in with one rather than start it up a fresh causing a delay lol

that ryan lowe song needs to be retired or reworked as hes been gone over a yeasr and a bit lets move on

3 games left

I thought the same about the Ryan Lowe song, boring.

Scuse my ignorance but what is the Ryan Lowe song?

Based on how I hear it, I think it goes something like:

Schuey is our leader
He bleeds green and white
Preston came in for him
He said they're f***ing sh!te
Ryan Lowe he left us
But we don't give a f***
Cos we are Plymouth Argo
And the Greens are going up
Allez Allez Allez (or ole ole ole - depending on your preference)
etc etc
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
good win for us 3 games left we could be promoted and could even be crowned champions this time next week if ipswich fail to win their game in hand and we win both of our games next week.

first half was a frustrating one, we piled on the pressure but Hardie was an absoulte donkey today, van dyke wannabe was a absoulte donkey kept giving the ball away. Callum Wright took his goal well and was good today very lively he has improved alot since he came here when he couldnt even pass a ball like van dyke wannabe.

Cambridge's goal was very soft and again came from a counter attack their player sam smith celebrated like he had a grudge against us for telling him he was shit once. Bigger cbnt than the gender fluid pervert singer sam smith.

Hardie coming off was a blessing as we actually played better as Ennis was more up for the task especially with his goal as he has pace. Edwards knew better than to pass to hardie and took the shoot himself to score which was smart as even from the distance ryan was he would have screwed that up.

overall great win we needed it, thought the atmosphere was crap at times when we werent winning and Jesus wept blocks 3-4 and 17 get in sync ffs with your chants you only have 5 chants your use over and over again its not hard to join in with one rather than start it up a fresh causing a delay lol

that ryan lowe song needs to be retired or reworked as hes been gone over a yeasr and a bit lets move on

3 games left

I thought the same about the Ryan Lowe song, boring.

Scuse my ignorance but what is the Ryan Lowe song?

its the song they sing about 6 times a game sometimes more about schuey being there leader bleeding green and white turned down preston ryan lowe left us but apparently they dont give a feck because the greens are going up ole ole ole

surely by now they can reword it especially next season as its redundant more so than it is now,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:58 pm

Thanks bheys. I have heard it thought it was a pro Lowe song lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

pretty much is as its been what 18 months since hes left and the fans keep bringing him up at every game like a jilted ex even though they claim they dont care about him. the song is very oxymoronic lol.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 6:16 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

pretty much is as its been what 18 months since hes left and the fans keep bringing him up at every game like a jilted ex even though they claim they dont care about him. the song is very oxymoronic lol.

I dunno why you get your knickers twisted by this Angers. You bring it up on here almost as much as they sing it. Very Happy

It’s a song that is uniquely relevant to this (hopefully) promotion season.

Lowe left. Tried to take Shuey. Shuey said no. Along with the promotion bit, that is the essence of the song!

Chill, Angers. Unless we push for the Prem next year (lol) it won’t be sung again! king
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 10:01 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I dunno why you get your knickers twisted by this Angers. You bring it up on here almost as much as they sing it.  Very Happy

Lowe left. Tried to take Shuey. Shuey said no. Along with the promotion bit, that is the essence of the song!

Chill, Angers. Unless we push for the Prem next year (lol) it won’t be sung again! king  

last season yes this season its not as again if you don't give a feck about ryan lowe stop making him still relevant by bringing his name up more times than most of the players. I know blocks 3-4 and 17 have absolutely no imagination when it comes to creating new chants as evident yesterday when the turfed out ryan broom's old chant for callun wright but even they need to realise how oxymoronic it is.

ogh and guranteed it will be sung probably all game long if we play preston should we go up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 10:36 am

Great play by the absolutely terrible Ryan Hardie to set up Callum for the first goal, what a ball, and the Mumba/Ennis goal was superbly worked.
Really pissed off to see so many empty seats, especially in the Mayflower when I was unable to get a ticket, will see the same on Tuesday night no doubt as well.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Great play by the absolutely terrible Ryan Hardie to set up Callum for the first goal, what a ball, and the Mumba/Ennis goal was superbly worked.
Really pissed off to see so many empty seats, especially in the Mayflower when I was unable to get a ticket, will see the same on Tuesday night no doubt as well.

Aye. Sell out my arse! How did they get that one wrong? As always, there's a few that won't be able to go to the game for various reasons, but yesterday there were empty seats everywhere - plus the bottom few rows of the BP end seats covered up! Uh!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 1:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I dunno why you get your knickers twisted by this Angers. You bring it up on here almost as much as they sing it.  Very Happy

last season yes this season its not as again if you don't give a feck about ryan lowe stop making him still relevant by bringing his name up more times than most of the players. I know blocks 3-4 and 17 have absolutely no imagination when it comes to creating new chants as evident yesterday when the turfed out ryan broom's old chant for callun wright but even they need to realise how oxymoronic it is.

ogh and guranteed it will be sung probably all game long if we play preston should we go up.

If Shumacher gets us promoted, the song will be about as relevant as any sung at Argyle! It’s only you Angers that call it the ‘Ryan Lowe’ song.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:15 pm

Dog Bone Malone wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Aye. Sell out my arse! How did they get that one wrong? As always, there's a few that won't be able to go to the game for various reasons, but yesterday there were empty seats everywhere - plus the bottom few rows of the BP end seats covered up! Uh!

Just read on the Manyoo first Argyle second site that someone managed to get a ticket at 12pm on matchday through the ST exchange scheme. It seems this is run separately from the ticket site itself with the seat plan. Would have been on it had I realised.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:35 pm

In fact they should F#[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both off the Ryan lowe song & that janner song both very vomit gringeworthy and very embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 4:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

If Shumacher gets us promoted, the song will be about as relevant as any sung at Argyle! It’s only you Angers that call it the ‘Ryan Lowe’ song.

on here maybe ui am but i didnt come up with the name on other social media places where i'm not alone in thinking the song is pathetic as it is redundant. I wager it will be sung next season still no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 4:23 pm

RegGreen wrote:
In fact they should F#[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both off the Ryan lowe song & that janner song both very vomit gringeworthy and very embarrassing

SA SA SA
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 6:52 pm

This time next week, Argyle could be up and looking forward to Championship football.

Five points to get in two of the most important home league games in many a year. Don't want to go up to Vale needing to get something.

I honestly can't see the gas putting up much resistance on Tuesday, they have sod all to play for. Nor Burton for that matter.

Promotion secured at home to Burton will be the icing on the cake.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 7:27 pm

One win and two draws and Wednesday cant catch us. Beat Rovers and Burton and that's us up with pressure off for final game to go up as champions. Need to keep Randall and Ennis fit.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
One win and two draws and Wednesday cant catch us. Beat Rovers and Burton and that's us up with pressure off for final game to go up as champions. Need to keep Randall and Ennis fit.

Argyle need to wrap it up in the next two, go to Vale in party mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.   Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo warships vs Cambo boat boys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2