Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 9:02 am

Graiser wrote:
Did we win last night ? are we going to Wembley? are we 2nd and 8 Pts clear of third place ?  I’m not so sure after reading some of these posts, can’t we just for once enjoy the moment.

No, not the Papa John's, not for me anyway. I don't get what you (and you aren't alone) don't understand about football forums? They are to discuss football. Last nights game was a football match, no one is making you join in with the discussion it isn't compulsory FFS. They are even discussing it on PASOTI without all the brow beating we are getting here. At least I suppose you are consistent, you didn't want us to discuss whether Brent was a suitable owner for the club in fact you didn't want us to discuss the Nandoes and car park thefts you told us to invest our own millions if we didn't like it (lol) and just generally told to shaddap and enjoy the ride.
Join in or butt out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:22 am

im keen to know what the ticket prices are going to be when they go on sale. Both teams are going to take a big crowd there so it will be a good day for all im sure.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:58 am

Ssshhh.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 12:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Did we win last night ? are we going to Wembley? are we 2nd and 8 Pts clear of third place ?  I’m not so sure after reading some of these posts, can’t we just for once enjoy the moment.

No, not the Papa John's, not for me anyway. I don't get what you (and you aren't alone) don't understand about football forums? They are to discuss football. Last nights game was a football match, no one is making you join in with the discussion it isn't compulsory FFS. They are even discussing it on PASOTI without all the brow beating we are getting here. At least I suppose you are consistent, you didn't want us to discuss whether Brent was a suitable owner for the club in fact you didn't want us to discuss the Nandoes and car park thefts you told us to invest our own millions if we didn't like it (lol) and just generally told to shaddap and enjoy the ride.
Join in or butt out.

There is a slightly comical irony Ears, that you are the most prolific poster on a thread/match/competition/outcome, that you apparently have no interest in.

jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 12:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Join in or butt out.

There is a slightly comical irony Ears, that you are the most prolific poster on a thread/match/competition/outcome, that you apparently have no interest in.

jocolor jocolor

its like the fans that keep singing about ryan lowe when apparently they dont give a feck... they clearly do still.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 1:25 pm

Argyle and we ourselves can put this on the back-burner for awhile as got important league games before the London jolly.

Getting as many points in League One is the important task.

Posh away is gonna be a tough old match.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 2:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Argyle and we ourselves can put this on the back-burner for awhile as got important league games before the London jolly.

100% agree with the above.

Hope we get 3 points at Fergytown.

Barnsley v Derby reminds me of the old Shankly story when Liverpool  Man City and Leeds were in a threeway race for the First Division title. City Manager Joe Mercer rang Shankly the day before his City team were due to play Leeds and asked  which team he wanted to win.

"I hope you both lose" growled Shankly and slammed the phone down.

One thing is certain, they can't both win.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Join in or butt out.

jocolor jocolor

Bullshit I am boycotting it when did I say I wasn't going to comment on it. I will see your jokers and raise you,
jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 4:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Join in or butt out.

jocolor jocolor

its like the fans that keep singing about ryan lowe when apartly they dont give a feck... they clearly do still.

Its like you all don't want me highlighting your embaressing U turns, it's like the Tory party round her these days.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 5:01 pm

Grovehill wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Barnsley v Derby reminds me of the old Shankly story when Liverpool  Man City and Leeds were in a threeway race for the First Division title. City Manager Joe Mercer rang Shankly the day before his City team were due to play Leeds and asked  which team he wanted to win.

Six games to get as many points as possible before the London jolly.

Peterborough United [A]
Charlton Athletic  [H]
Derby County [H]
Barnsley [A]
FGR [H]
Accrington Stanley [A]

Got to be looking for at least 9 for Charlton, FGR and Accy.

Prefer a win against Posh but will take a point.

4/6 points against Derby and Barnsley would suffice.

The run-in looks favourable to Argyle, other than Bolton Wonderers [A],  the rest are against lower position sides.

Bolton Wonderers [A]
Bristol  Rovers [H] - new date to be confirmed
Morecambe [A]
Lincoln City [A]
Exeter City [A]
Shrewsbury Town [A]
Cambridge United  [H]
Burton Albion [H]
Port Vale [A]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 6:57 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Six games to get as many points as possible before the London jolly.

Peterborough United [A]
Charlton Athletic  [H]
Derby County [H]
Barnsley [A]
FGR [H]
Accrington Stanley [A]

Got to be looking for at least 9 for Charlton, FGR and Accy.

Prefer a win against Posh but will take a point.

4/6 points against Derby and Barnsley would suffice.

The run-in looks favourable to Argyle, other than Bolton Wonderers [A],  the rest are against lower position sides.

Bolton Wonderers [A]
Bristol  Rovers [H] - new date to be confirmed
Morecambe [A]
Lincoln City [A]
Exeter City [A]
Shrewsbury Town [A]
Cambridge United  [H]
Burton Albion [H]
Port Vale [A]

25 points will see us promoted

"At least 9 from Charlton FGR and Accy" be bloody good if we could get more from 3 games!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 7:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Join in or butt out.

jocolor jocolor

its like the fans that keep singing about ryan lowe when apartly they dont give a feck... they clearly do still.

Its like you all don't want me highlighting your embaressing U turns, it's like the Tory party round her these days.

what u turns are these pray do tell Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:09 pm

Angry wrote:
im keen to know what the ticket prices are going to be when they go on sale. Both teams are going to take a big crowd there so it will be a good day for all im sure.
I do believe corporate is something like north of £300 per person for the day I was told earlier ..not sure what prices are gunna be for the peasants …shocking I remember when football was once a working class sport
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:27 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
I do believe corporate is something like north of £300 per person for the day I was told earlier ..not sure what prices are gunna be for the peasants …shocking I remember when football was once a working class sport

reason why im keen to know what they are given the prices for tickets in this competition have been "cheap" compared to league games so whether the tickets for the final will remain cheapish will be telling.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 11:08 am

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

reason why im keen to know what they are given the prices for tickets in this competition have been "cheap" compared to league games so whether the tickets for the final will remain cheapish will be telling.

Will depend where you’re sitting I guess. I reckon they’ll start at summat around the £25 mark.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 11:53 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

Will depend where you’re sitting I guess. I reckon they’ll start at summat around the £25 mark.
im guessing you want a decent seat not up in the clouds I reckon about £40….reckon the pricing will start at £30 for up in the clouds (binoculars not provided) and £40 to £60 for anythink that’s a half a decent seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cat 1 - £60 Adults, £45 Young Adult, £30 Conc.
Cat 2 - £48 Adults, £36 Young Adult, £24 Conc.
Cat 3 - £42 Adults, £31.50 Young Adult, £21 Conc.
Cat 4 - £36 Adults, £27 Young Adult, £18 Conc.
Cat 5 - £28 Adults, £21 Young Adult, £14 Conc.
Cat 6 - £20 Adults, £15 Young Adult, £10 Conc.

not bad at all
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 10:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Join in or butt out.

I understand forums alright and you can post what you want, as I can, it seems to me you and a few others would sooner Argyle blow their season just so you can all say I told you so
As for your remark about Brent, well you’ve raised him again, not me, I’ve got no interest in debating him but you crack on as you’ve obviously got a thing about him and anything else you can drag up.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 10:08 am

Angry wrote:

not bad at all
£60 or £48 because the rest of em ain’t worth a wank terrible seats way way from the pitch ..I wouldn’t call that cheap specially if a family of 4 want decent seats that they actually can see from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:46 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

not bad at all
£60 or £48 because the rest of em ain’t worth a wank terrible seats way way from the pitch ..I wouldn’t call that cheap specially if a family of 4 want decent seats that they actually can see from

the seats left arent with great views... I spat my tea out when i was checking my twitter and some aviva posted their view from their seats you would need binoculars they are that far away and the angle. Thats taking into account the photos from the view are panoramic so will apear far away more so.

im still not sure about going or not, im not keen to travel up to london to watch us play abysmal like last time we went there and loose.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

not bad at all

the seats left arent with great views... I spat my tea out when i was checking my twitter and some aviva posted their view from their seats you would need binoculars they are that far away and the angle. Thats taking into account the photos from the view are panoramic so will apear far away more so.

im still not sure about going or not, im not keen to travel up to london to watch us play abysmal like last time we went there and loose.

Nearly all the ‘longside’ seats have a good view, provided you aren’t in the upper reaches of the top tier. In fact, the front of the top tier is a great view. Just above the Club Wembley seats that people pay a small fortune for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 11:30 am

if any of you are planning to go act soon as the club has almost sold out its allocation..

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 12:26 pm

Angry wrote:
if any of you are planning to go act soon as the club has almost sold out its allocation..

Only the lower tier, they've not opened the upper tier yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 12:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:

common folk dont count Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 1:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:

common folk dont count Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: