Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. Empty
PostSubject: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Another eleven changes for tonight's game, lets hope he plays the women. : Very Happy
You on a boycott or are you shelving the principles and joining the five hundred at Wemberly? Boooooo Argyle ait! (Of this stupid competition).
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 4:56 pm

Not going. 4-0 argyle.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:22 pm

Bought a ticket. Sudden realisation yesterday-MOT overdue. Couldn't get it done today, dare not risk a drive to Plymouth.Will watch it tonight and want Argyle to win if only for the money that a trip to Wemberlee and all the tv shit would bring. Won't have the same tensions as a league game though.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:40 pm

Bought a ticket, would have gone but not possible now so will watch on Sky hoping for a visit to Wembley.
No principles to compromise for me, if I feel like going, I go, if I don’t then I don’t simple as that.
If we get to the final and it clashes with say a Plymouth Parkway fixture then I know what my choice will be.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:47 pm

If we get to wembley i will be going, so come on you pizza bheys cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Want Argyle to win this and win it well. A day out in London, a visit to Wembley and the chance win a trophy. It would be a nice break from League One action.

Should Argyle do the business tonight and reach the final I would definitely go.

4-0 to Argyle

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Another eleven changes for tonight's game, lets hope he plays the women. : Very Happy
You on a boycott or are you shelving the principles and joining the five hundred at Wemberly? Boooooo Argyle ait! (Of this stupid competition).
not going out of principal or Wembley we get to the final either it’s pathetic cos a few people suddenly want day out flag waving for a start promotion should be priority I hope it just don’t mess up the promotion race and if it does all for a utter nonsense cup it’s insane
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:25 pm

Anyone name the last three (or even any three) winners of this Cup?

Rather get three points on Saturday (and beat Derby and Barnsley when we play them)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Why would anyone not want a Wembley away day with Argyle?

It’s not like it’ll cause a mega fixture backlog. If anything, the Rovers game moving to a Tuesday at the tail end of the season should suit us quite nicely, once they are playing for literally nothing, and we’ll be close enough to the finish line to know exactly what’s required.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Rather get three points on Saturday (and beat Derby and Barnsley when we play them)

You infer that tonight and the league games are mutually exclusive, which of course they’re not.

We can win tonight, and we can win on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:30 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Don’t get your point, I can’t remember who won the last 3 FA Cups.

Wouldn’t we all

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:41 pm

Good to see Galloway coming back-an experienced player available for the league run-in
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:44 pm

Not sure what to make of that team, an eye on Saturday I think
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:06 pm

Graiser wrote:

Really only one kid in sight and he's on the bench. Both Wrights playing I think which does look like a try out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:07 pm

[quote="Czarcasm"]Why would anyone not want a Wembley away day with Argyle?

It’s not like it’ll cause a mega fixture backlog. If anything, the Rovers game moving to a Tuesday at the tail end of the season should suit us quite nicely, once they are playing for literally nothing, and we’ll be close enough to the finish line to know exactly what’s required. [/quote]

Because they went to the last one?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 8:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Really only one kid in sight and he's on the bench. Both Wrights playing I think which does look like a try out.

Only one wright and he’s on the bench
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 9:09 pm

Defensive shambles
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 9:20 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Only one wright and he’s on the bench

Sorry my bad. Anyway despite not playing the kids we are losing. Starting to worry a bit for our season now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:02 pm

we out yet?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:07 pm

Penalties missed all over the place. Awful.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:07 pm

Football eh!
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:08 pm

Freathy wrote:
Penalties missed all over the place. Awful.

Don’t give a flying feck now !
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:09 pm

Angry wrote:
we out yet?

On our way to Wembley, those that want to go
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:09 pm

Through but VERY worrying signs for the rest of the league season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:13 pm

Lol burtons value now exceeds Coopers by about £27m saved 3 and genuinely appros for that. Anyway final at Wembley coming up for the Argyle massive. Let the justification begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.   Come on Cheltenhamcestishire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on Cheltenhamcestishire.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: