Czarcasm
Grovehill
RegGreen
Angry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Swindon have resigned Charlie Austin.

Will they send back the forgotten man, Luke Jephcott?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 7:07 pm

Grovehill wrote:

depends on if there is that option in the deal, i know Swindon have an agreed price on Jephcott should they wish to make him a permanent signing but by all accounts he hasnt set the world on fire there so i dont see them keeping hold of him after the season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if PP and Czarks can even read? It's a thread discussing Schueys article at the top of the thread followed by different posters views on what they think will happen in January. The different views obviously do not align with your views but wtf should they?
Maybe you pair should club together and buy the forum then you could just quietly ban me and Freathy and just move everyone elses posts to rumours or opinions instead  of just writing it off as negativity.
I am now fully involved in my role as Hallett hater now (not that I've ever actually hated Hallett) as it's pointless even saying it now the forum has become so demarcated by a couple of posters.
I will be revisiting this thread at the end of January and see who was negative and who was realistic.

You have a bit of an obsession with pigeon-holing people and attempting to rewrite history. On top of that, rather than seeing this season play out for what it is, you bang on about “let’s see who’s right” all the time.

You’d rather be ‘right’ in your doom forecasts, than Argyle be successful…and that’s sad as fcuk tbh.

As for the site being demarcated, you’re clearly blissfully unaware of your role as instigator-in-chief of a good number of posters leaving the site, either for good, or just not bothering to post any more.

So much passes you by that you clearly just don’t get. But yeah, you crack on.

Lol. Posters come and go, mainly because the forum doesn't move the way it should in their opinion, not my problem I understand what the forum is for it's you and PP at the moment that don't. Not only that but my "crime" is daring to criticize Hallett on a few points which really are unarguable unless of course I am just written off as a negative Hallett hater? My main "offence" was believing that we should never have sold Camara, again time will tell who is right on that one.
Anyway shaddap and enjoy the ride Czarky.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:37 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Is that the Austin that Luggy was always after back in the day? Must be getting on a bit?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 3:07 pm

seems like we have signed another player according to the rumour mill and evidence seen on twitter.

Saxon Earley who is currently on loan at stevenage from Norwich.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 3:48 pm

Angry wrote:
seems like we have signed another player according to the rumour mill and evidence seen on twitter.

Very young (19) LB who has apparently been signed for "lots of money". affraid I take full credit for tipping Sigh off that he should splash some cash.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Very young (19) LB who has apparently been signed for "lots of money". affraid I take full credit for tipping Sigh off that he should splash some cash.
Stevenage fans are not happy at all.  Which is very encouraging.  Great name too.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Another LB from Norwich? that would indicate to me that Mumba will be leaving us shortly. Perhaps this was the plan all along- I seem to recall we had Miller on loan from Arsenal, then signed Wilmott on a permanent deal.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Stevenage fans are not happy at all.  Which is very encouraging.  Great name too.

Sounds like something from one of those archaeology programmes but the wrong way around-"this a very valuable Saxon Earley piece".

Sounds good no matter which way, right age and highly rated. Good stuff, still hope Mumba stays as well though
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:42 pm

If anyone does read Pasoti they seem to think Whittaker is off to Ipswich nailed on. I'm not sure I understand the logic, your player is settled, happy and playing for a team top of the league. Why yoink him out and re-loan him to a side in the same league where he has to resettle and get used to a new team?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:46 pm

Also Ipswich fans on TWID seem certain Whittaker is being recalled by Swansea to be sold to them.  They're doing to us what we're doing to Stevenage.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:00 pm

Yeah tbf we can't argue if that happens
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:27 pm

It does now seem certain that both Mumba and Whittaker will be off very soon.  Swansea seem to want to cash in with Whittaker and Mumba will be recalled by the new manager to bolster Norwich's play-off push.  Saxon Earley looks like a direct replacement for Mumba and Ben Waine perhaps Whittaker's replacement, and not Hardie's.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:38 pm

if swansea want to sell Whittaker why arent we bidding for him?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 pm

Lucky for the board that our rack em and stack em loan policy is beyond reproach. Obviously it may not happen but these signings do nothing but add fuel to the flames imo. (Not that Im allowed opinions).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:53 pm

Angry wrote:

Have you seen the toilets at Portman Rd? Exemplary so pointless trying to even try and sign him.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lucky for the board that our rack em and stack em loan policy is beyond reproach. Obviously it may not happen but these signings do nothing but add fuel to the flames imo. (Not that Im allowed opinions).

If Whittaker and Mumba did go presumably that would leave room for two more loan signings?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 6:54 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

If Whittaker and Mumba did go presumably that would leave room for two more loan signings?

Possibly but with fees being paid for both new players I wouldn't say gauranteed.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 7:08 pm

Looks like he's staying anyway according to Errington
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 7:48 pm

Yeah Norwich say Mumba is with us for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:12 am

Mook wrote:
Yeah tbf we can't argue if that happens
if that’s the case why don’t we buy him instead over to you sigh the American investment company guy ???
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:19 am

That's it. I'm flouncing.

PS:I think I'll come back as.......................................................................!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 10:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Have you seen the toilets at Portman Rd? Exemplary so pointless trying to even try and sign him.

just stop taking the piss!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 10:35 am

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Another LB from Norwich? that would indicate to me that Mumba will be leaving us shortly. Perhaps this was the plan all along- I seem to recall we had Miller on loan from Arsenal, then signed Wilmott on a permanent deal.

Not at all. Considering Mumba is actually a RWB and is playing on the left as a makeshift one due to Grant and Miller being injured and then getting injured again and for some reason the club still went ahead with loaning out Law we had no cover on that side so Saxon would bring that depth we need.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 12:10 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Everyone has their own opinions, but I really don't understand the negativity. There we are, 4 points clear at the top of the league, lost just 3 games all season, a very good young manager, a very good team playing good football, a Chairman who is actually is a fan and has put his own money into the club, attracted outside investment and set the club up to run on a professional basis.

That is such a far cry from where we've been over the last 10 years, and yet the only talk is about players are going to be sold, loan players returning to their own clubs then playing for our rivals (like that's going to happen), and how terrible the Chairman is.

I'm no fan of Chairmen of the club over the last few years, I've been very critical of Stapleton and Brent, but this guy, in my view is completely different. He's not in it for the money, he genuinely wants the club to be successful and reach the championship and has put his money where his mouth is.

Just look at the club now, the team, the staff, the infrastructure is so much better than it ever has been.

Far from the team being dismantled, two signings are likely to be brought in to strengthen the squad.

I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this season. We've seen some great games, had some great results, and yes, the table doesn't lie, we are the best team the league.

So, feel free to wallow in your negativity, carry on being miserable, and wanting Argyle to fail at everything they do.

Happy new year.

Agreed.....wise words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings   Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schumacher explains Plymouth Argyle latest over their five loan signings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next