Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...

Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
hippo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Twohundredpercent's response this morning. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Fight footage-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BRADFORD v CRAWLEY   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Bit surprised this isn't on here as a thread already. Just watched the punch up on u-tube and it is quite tasty to say the least. As I understand it Bradford will have lost 3 of their players for probably 3 games minimum as it was violent conduct and 2 central defenders and their keeper are the 3. Crawley had 6 players booked in the match which doesn't surpise me either. They mirror their manager and were by far and away the worst moaning fouling side I have seen at Home Park this season. Hope they lose out heavily as their manager really gets up my nose.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Its mentioned on Merv's L2 games thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry didn't notice the reference. How do I delete this thread as it is irrelevant or can somebody delete it for me please.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Sorry didn't notice the reference. How do I delete this thread as it is irrelevant or can somebody delete it for me please.

I've shifted it to Merv's thread, Sensible. Hope that's okay?

And for those that haven't seen grainy footage of young men in football shirts slapping each other...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Bit surprised this isn't on here as a thread already. Just watched the punch up on u-tube and it is quite tasty to say the least. As I understand it Bradford will have lost 3 of their players for probably 3 games minimum as it was violent conduct and 2 central defenders and their keeper are the 3. Crawley had 6 players booked in the match which doesn't surpise me either. They mirror their manager and were by far and away the worst moaning fouling side I have seen at Home Park this season. Hope they lose out heavily as their manager really gets up my nose.

Your comments are echoed on both Bradford fans' web-sites.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Much as I can't stand the tosser of a Crawley manager, his assessment as being more handbags than anything else isn't too far off the mark. I've watched it a few times and there were a few swinging arms, but christ, if that merits 5 sent off, then Argyles Battle of Saltergate should have saw them all hung!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks Nick.

Sign of the times now though with anything resembling even a tackle getting a card. Most games in the 70's would have been abandoned due to Reds and lack of sufficient players on the pitch. I think it's just a pity nobody stuck one on Evans in the melee when they had a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:25 pm

I love the way the Crawley number 28 gives a sneaky straight arm smash to the Bradford bulldog lookalike right at the start of the clip, but gets an immediate right hook in return from someone else. Justice done.

Not sure what caused it all but the number 28 dished it out and got some back. Could do us a big favour for Saturday and was a good bit of entertainment along with Bradford losing.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Just seen that Bradford had their keeper and 2 defenders sent off against Crawley (after the full time whistle) for a punch up (Crawley had 2 players sent off too). Should make things a bit easier for Saturday.

Marcel Seip is out injury and their goalkeeper Matt Duke will be recalled from his loan spell at Northampton Town

Seip out for the rest of season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2