Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
+11
Dog Bone Malone
Jethro
Angry
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Clodagh Rubbish
VillageGreen
zyph
seadog
Earwegoagain
Flat_Track_Bully
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8363
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 33
Location : Dorset

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 1:41 pm

seadog wrote:
With a Lordship he could come back as an unelected PM, result.

They would want him somewhere they could keep an eye on him, he would be digging knives in the back of whoever wins from the back benches.

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:47 pm

[quote="Clodagh Rubbish"]
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose[/quotl

Lol, dragged away in chains to the Old Bailey imminently. Feck me but you lot are as deluded as you are desperate, the only thing coming the way of any ex PM is a knighthood, I mean what punishment did Blair get for his illegal war and constant lying?
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 78
Join date : 2022-07-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 4:34 pm

Jesus wept
Few days ago I opened forum and commented about the poster above. Didnt bother for few days and remained active on Pasoti instead
First thread I open here this afternoon and its the same poster abusing people
Have a day off whoever you are no wonder traffic is low here
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 78
Join date : 2022-07-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 4:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.

Feck me but you are boring. Whose fault is this? Boris, Starmer or mine? Can't wait until we have someone else for you to whine about, why don't you just slope of to the sunlit Scottish uplands and live quietly off your pension before you give yourself an ulcer?

Just disgusting.
Tell you what I'll come back after the match Saturday but am not holding out much hope you wont be still abusing others

Why do you others put up with it ?? Dreadful
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:16 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
LOL

120 Million Quid for 200 people max, feck me did Lord Frost negotiate that one, lol.

Feck me but you are boring. Whose fault is this? Boris, Starmer or mine? Can't wait until we have someone else for you to whine about, why don't you just slope of to the sunlit Scottish uplands and live quietly off your pension before you give yourself an ulcer?

Just disgusting.
Tell you what I'll come back after the match Saturday but am not holding out much hope you wont be still abusing others

Why do you others put up with it ??  Dreadful

I will still be here holding my corner whilst you slither about pretending to be different people using different accounts. Feck off wanker.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:48 pm

Unfortunately Ears really seems to believe that every comment on every thread is aimed at him.

Calling other posters wanker and telling them to feck off is an indication that he has lost the argument.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 9:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose[/quotl

Lol, dragged away in chains to the Old Bailey imminently. Feck me but you lot are as deluded as you are desperate, the only thing coming the way of any ex PM is a knighthood, I mean what punishment did Blair get for his illegal war and constant lying?

Now that's not what I said is it.

If he gets found to have misled parliament its an automatic recall petition, which on current polling he will lose.

Its being rumoured now "his allies" are already looking at potential safe seats for him to contest if that does happen. Although though its also being rumoured by his chums in the Telegraph he is being tipped for the Gen Sec of of NATO, as though the job description requires someone with a history of laziness, fundamentally unserious with a history of being sacked for lying.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 10:14 am

Is your head still hanging in shame for agreeing to have disabled British OAP Blue Badge holders executed, Clodagh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:33 pm

seadog wrote:
Is your head still hanging in shame for agreeing to have disabled British OAP Blue Badge holders executed, Clodagh?

Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:36 pm

I thought so.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 3:40 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose[/quotl

Lol, dragged away in chains to the Old Bailey imminently. Feck me but you lot are as deluded as you are desperate, the only thing coming the way of any ex PM is a knighthood, I mean what punishment did Blair get for his illegal war and constant lying?

Now that's not what I said is it.

If he gets found to have misled parliament its an automatic recall petition, which on current polling he will lose.

Its being rumoured now "his allies" are already looking at potential safe seats for him to contest if that does happen. Although though its also being rumoured by his chums in the Telegraph he is being tipped for the Gen Sec of of NATO, as though the job description requires someone with a history of laziness, fundamentally unserious with a history of being sacked for lying.

Yada yada yada, I bet Boris gets a knighthood before any of your ideas happen. Did you not pay attention to politics before Brexit? Blair lied to not only Parliament but the British people as well, it was obvious he did yet when an inquiry was announced it took about two years for all.parties to agree on someone who would be sympathetic to Blair with the outcome and then took about five years to complete. Despite him lying to us all he didn't get any punishment at all and ended up getting made peace ambassador for the middle east and had a Knighthood to boot. They aren't going to treat Boris differently just because he got Brexit done even if it made you wet your knickers in frustration.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 3:54 pm

His work is done, it was what the Russians wanted.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 10:48 am

tory Poop
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 8:49 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
seadog wrote:
Boris will be back lol.

What will be cool is if the privedges committee finds the fat slug has misled parliament, which then forces a recall petition and a by-election which current polling he'll lose

Not happening as I've been telling you all for month's. A top legal eagle has said,

"Lord Pannick will say the way MPs are conducting the inquiry risks democracy
Bombshell legal intervention is due to be published by Downing Street today
Lord Pannick has acted against the government in landmark Brexit cases
PM's supporters said last night the advice should mean the end of the probe."

No wonder there are such backlogs in the courts what with football players and wags and disgruntled remainers they literally don't have any time left for real crime, the MP's should spend all their time trying to get us out of the mess we are in instead of indulging in the new national pastime of crying over spilt milk.
I wonder when he will get his knighthood? Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Thank goodness for legal aid, Doris got £130,000 to pay Pannick, God bless him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 8:26 am

I read with despair this morning that the Tories are already planning a vote of no confidence for Truss by Xmas! FFS! Anybody that still supports our model for government needs to be sectioned.
We need root and branch political change now.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7038
Join date : 2011-05-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 11:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I read with despair this morning that the Tories are already planning a vote of no confidence for Truss by Xmas! FFS! Anybody that still supports our model for government needs to be sectioned.
We need root and branch political change now.

Red wall tories are panicking. They know full well truss will be utterly despised by the country and is more likely to lose badly in a GE even more than Bozo would.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 4:16 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I read with despair this morning that the Tories are already planning a vote of no confidence for Truss by Xmas! FFS! Anybody that still supports our model for government needs to be sectioned.
We need root and branch political change now.

Red wall tories are panicking.  They know full well truss will be utterly despised by the country and is more likely to lose badly in a GE even more than Bozo would.  

For once I agree with you and now even Sir Smear has woken up and smelt the coffee regarding the B word they may well come back. Another year of Tories ignoring all the people that need help over the cost of living may well be enough to dislodge them although their new tactic of bribery may just see Truss asking us how much we want for our votes? It's getting more like an episode of Blackadder every day.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 8:18 pm

Let's get Dartmoor fracked! Now it is part of the "Freeport" and tax free it should be cheap as chips to do.

Lecky bills in devon will soon tumble.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 10:23 pm

seadog wrote:
Let's get Dartmoor fracked! Now it is part of the "Freeport" and tax free it should be cheap as chips to do.

Lecky bills in devon will soon tumble.

Gas is in shale and Devon is mainly hard stone like Elvin, Granite and limestones, there are a few areas of slate but they aren't bitumous slates so don't hold any coal, oil or gas. I blame the Russians.
What's your cure for the energy crisis?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Frack Off

We should have invested in nuclear 12 years ago, more wind, more solar.

There is no silver bullet solution, fracking should not part of any solution.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 9:19 pm

Doolally Mail
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 7:54 am

seadog wrote:
Doolally Mail

I'm amazed you still buy into the system?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tory Party Corruption
» Tory Party Corruption
» Tory Party at War
» Damp Labour Party Corruption
» corruption

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: