Freathy
Earwegoagain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
The loan is over then, as he will go back to Villa. This is where our season starts to crumble away to nothing - again.  Oh well, maybe next season.

That’s more like it.

Second that.

Freathy and Ears now moving into ultra doomsday mode.

Bollox lets get some shit straight here, my main "crime" was daring to deviate from the ATD lovefest directed towards Sigh and the gang when they decided to sell Pan despite not needing the money. It is obvious that we didn't need the money as we get very transparent accounts these days so that is a fact. I know the ATD line on Pan and that has been done to death and I won't go into it again now. Apart from that I have pointed out that we will never get out of this league without a bigger squad and not only bigger but with more quality in it so that we don't bomb in the league like we did last season when we picked up only three injuries to key players. That scenario is being played it out right now with Azaz injured and our loan quota being filled up. If Mumba gets recalled in January then we will be fooked right properly. This is what happens when you have a great team but no depth in the squad and I was pointing this out in August, it's called realism not negativity.
I know lots of you would like to paint me as another Freathy but I am not and what I had said is coming true, I would love to be wrong, I hope we don't have any more injuries, Mumba stays and maybe Mayor will step up and fill Azazs boots but as I've said before there are no prizes for being top in October.
If you want negativity go to Freathy if you want realism then I am here all the time.

I understand your concerns, I truly do.

Azaz being out injured is a real downer and could have an impact on proceedings. We just do not know at this precise moment in time.

The same could be said should Mumba be recalled to his parent club, again though,  we just do not know at this precise moment.

As for Camara, he has left and the case is closed in my eye.

The only people who could answer your concerns are those at Home Park. All we can offer is speculation and regurgitated news.

I predicted that Argyle would finish in 10th position at the start of the season, the fact they are where they are at the moment is an epic achievement. Hopefully Argyle can keep it up and get promotion. If not, then so be it.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Freathy and Ears are different. Freathy gets a hard on thinking about Argyle failing whereas Ears gets a hard on thinking about Pan. affraid Very Happy

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:12 pm

The club announced they were transfer listing Camara when he refused to extend his contract, that is why he is no longer here. That is a fact. Schuey also said he wouldn't sell Camara for less than £27m, although I don't see anyone promoting that fact.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 1:47 pm

The fact that Camara was still under Contract doesn't alter the fact that he wanted a move 9probably because he agent said he could get him more money)

not uncommon for players under Contract to push for a move- think Robbie Savage, Paul Progba etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 2:27 pm

Grovehill wrote:
The fact that Camara was still under Contract doesn't alter the fact that he wanted a move 9probably because he agent said he could get him more money)

not uncommon for players under Contract to push for a move- think Robbie Savage, Paul Progba etc. etc.

Hallett could announce he was going to sell Czarks house and he'd be happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 4:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Hallett could announce he was going to sell Czarks house and he'd be happy with it.

If the replacement house was an upgrade, and I got a half million pound bonus into the deal, he can have the keys right now. king
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 10:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The club announced they were transfer listing Camara when he refused to extend his contract, that is why he is no longer here. That is a fact. Schuey also said he wouldn't sell Camara for less than £27m, although I don't see anyone promoting that fact.

Camara was one of many players out of contract at the end of the season. So far only Burton and Edwards have extended.

Why do you think they made the Camara offer public hmm?

Where do you get the £27 million figure from? Do you think its genuine?

Its a strange hill to die on it really is
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 8:30 am

"Steven Schumacher does not expect any of Plymouth Argyle's on-loan players to be recalled in January unless they are 'desperately needed' at their parent clubs."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 12:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
"Steven Schumacher does not expect any of Plymouth Argyle's on-loan players to be recalled in January unless they are 'desperately needed' at their parent clubs."

best way to stop them being recalled would be to spend some of the money sat in the bank.

Anyone else fancy going into next season (hopefully in the Championship) minus half the promotion winning team?

Last edited by Grovehill on Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 12:28 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Camara was one of many players out of contract at the end of the season. So far only Burton and Edwards have extended.

Why do you think they made the Camara offer public hmm?

Where do you get the £27 million figure from? Do you think its genuine?

Its a strange hill to die on it really is

Schuey said in about April "Pan isn't going anywhere, well not unless we get about £27m" it's a good illustration that you need to take anything said by the club with a pinch of salt. I'm not dying on any hill, I have an opinion and Im not changing it not matter how many people think I'm wrong, in fact I like being different.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 2:49 pm

At no point anywhere did he "Pan isn't going anywhere."

The £27 million was blatantly tongue in cheek and it speaks volumes that you're trying to use that against the club. It does however highlight that Schuey was ultimately responsible for flogging him for under his apparent value, so take some of your  rage out on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

The £27 million was blatantly tongue in cheek and it speaks volumes that you're trying to use that against the club. It does however highlight that Schuey was ultimately responsible for flogging him for under his apparent value, so take some of your  rage out on him.

I thought for a guy out of contract at the end of the season, carrying an injury and determined to leave we got a good deal for £500,000. Certainly wouldnt have gotten that in january thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I think at the very least Mumba will go as the Norwich boss sounded like he regretted letting him go with Norwich's current injury problems.  They may well need him as back up in the run-in as there's too big a prize at stake.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:52 pm

Without buying into the terminal ATD pessimism, I agree there may be a chance that the excellent Mumba may head back to Carrow Road before season end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:20 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Without buying into the terminal ATD pessimism, I agree there may be a chance that the excellent Mumba may head back to Carrow Road before season end.

if they see him as a future star then they would leave him here with next season in mind as he is coming on leaps and bounds but i wouldn't say hes quite ready for the championship just yet we saw on monday how Caprice and Stansfield exposed him at times and in the championship he would be more open to being caught out by pace and experience. If they do recall him it would be to either sell him or they get an injury crisis and they need him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Schuey said that. Obviously he didn't mean it hence my using it to illustrate my point. You really are quite stupid arent you?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:38 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

if they see him as a future star then they would leave him here with next season in mind as he is coming on leaps and bounds but i wouldn't say hes quite ready for the championship just yet we saw on monday how Caprice and Stansfield exposed him at times and in the championship he would be more open to being caught out by pace and experience. If they do recall him it would be to either sell him or they get an injury crisis and they need him.

Shorely he wont get recalled until the end of the season? I'm more worried that Azaz gets recalled to be injured and get treated at his parent club. I haven't got a lot of hope of seeing him back for us anyway tbh. But if it were to get better quickly Id love to have him for the run in even as a super sub.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 9:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Shorely he wont get recalled until the end of the season? I'm more worried that Azaz gets recalled to be injured and get treated at his parent club. I haven't got a lot of hope of seeing him back for us anyway tbh. But if it were to get better quickly Id love to have him for the run in even as a super sub.

he is back by mid jan i dont see villa recalling him or us ending the loan for that reason. If he was out for longer than that than yes probably it would come to an end but atm hes on track to be back as we approach the business' side of the season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:42 am

Shuey has said he expects him to stay down here for the early part of his rehabilitation, as he loves it down here and is far more integrated with our team and squad than he is with any part of the Villa set up.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:23 am

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Agree and I think the chance is low of him returning to Norwich, guess it depends on how The Canaries promotion push goes and how well he fares here. As Schuey said most loanees stay the course unless there is a major injury crisis at the parent club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 1:16 pm

The Tractor bheys forum has a thread on Plymouth injuries as someone noticed Azaz was out, a couple of posters said that it won't matter, that's what a squad is for whilst the general opinion is that it doesn't matter because they will be ahead of us come Christmas anyway.
It looks to me like we need to sign another couple of physios.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 10:34 am

Am sure Shuey will pull some irons out of the fire should it be required
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:02 pm

A little bird told me that Azaz was training with the squad today.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:09 pm

Whotsername?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
A little bird told me that Azaz was training with the squad today.

If correct, excellent news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azaz out for 3 months!   Azaz out for 3 months! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azaz out for 3 months!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next