Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Azaz back in an Argyle shirtfor a bash in the Championship perhaps ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, Argyle off to Spain  again for pre-season training.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 6:11 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Azaz back in an Argyle shirtfor a bash in the Championship perhaps ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, Argyle off to Spain  again for pre-season training.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hope so him and cosgrove would be great alongside Whittaker if poss.

I do hope our pre season games present the squad different sets of challenges as we go along those fixtures to prepare us for life in the championship and not all made up of south west based teams.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 510
Join date : 2023-01-01

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 10:05 pm

Would be a fine acquisition along with Whittaker
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:02 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Azaz back in an Argyle shirtfor a bash in the Championship perhaps ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, Argyle off to Spain  again for pre-season training.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hope so him and cosgrove would be great alongside Whittaker if poss.

I do hope our pre season games present the squad different sets of challenges as we go along those fixtures to prepare us for life in the championship and not all made up of south west based teams.


Would have to buy Cosgrove and Whittaker, can't see either Brum or Swans selling, not unless the price is right that is !!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2592
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Don't think Azaz would be anywhere near Villa's first team squad given how well they've done this season. If both parties are keen (as they seem to be) he could well be back here. Similarly with Whittaker. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 510
Join date : 2023-01-01

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:15 pm

Can’t make my mind up over Cosgrove, like to see someone like Collins from Brizzle Rovers come in, unlikely but you just never know
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
Can’t make my mind up over Cosgrove, like to see someone like Collins from Brizzle Rovers come in, unlikely but you just never know

i would too and we will need more than one striker in the summer no reason why we couldnt go for both depending on whether Hardie does indeed leave and Ennis does aswell then we could need more than that!! Cosgrove would be handy to throw on if we need to nick a goal which he is good at and lead the attack away from home so he would have good uses in this league. Collins would be a steal if we can bring him here we need goals up front and if we have 4 who can do that then it helps us alot.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 510
Join date : 2023-01-01

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:30 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Can’t make my mind up over Cosgrove, like to see someone like Collins from Brizzle Rovers come in, unlikely but you just never know

i would too and we will need more than one striker in the summer no reason why we couldnt go for both depending on whether Hardie does indeed leave and Ennis does aswell then we could need more than that!! Cosgrove would be handy to throw on if we need to nick a goal which he is good at and lead the attack away from home so he would have good uses in this league. Collins would be a steal if we can bring him here we need goals up front and if we have 4 who can do that then it helps us alot.

A lot depends on Hardie and Ennis signing on again, I’d be more gutted if Ennis left, I like Hardie but I felt he was running out of steam towards the end of the season as his game is about speed, Howe we have Waine who i think will surprise us all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Just back (from the cricket season)
» Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!
» Ben Reeves ready to bounce back from 'bizarre' season at Plymouth
» Azaz out for 3 months!
» Early Pre season predictions for the new season

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: