HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty
PostSubject: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Azaz back in an Argyle shirtfor a bash in the Championship perhaps ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, Argyle off to Spain  again for pre-season training.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 6:11 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

hope so him and cosgrove would be great alongside Whittaker if poss.

I do hope our pre season games present the squad different sets of challenges as we go along those fixtures to prepare us for life in the championship and not all made up of south west based teams.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyTue May 16, 2023 10:05 pm

Would be a fine acquisition along with Whittaker
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:02 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

hope so him and cosgrove would be great alongside Whittaker if poss.

I do hope our pre season games present the squad different sets of challenges as we go along those fixtures to prepare us for life in the championship and not all made up of south west based teams.

Would have to buy Cosgrove and Whittaker, can't see either Brum or Swans selling, not unless the price is right that is !!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Don't think Azaz would be anywhere near Villa's first team squad given how well they've done this season. If both parties are keen (as they seem to be) he could well be back here. Similarly with Whittaker. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:15 pm

Can’t make my mind up over Cosgrove, like to see someone like Collins from Brizzle Rovers come in, unlikely but you just never know
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
Can’t make my mind up over Cosgrove, like to see someone like Collins from Brizzle Rovers come in, unlikely but you just never know

i would too and we will need more than one striker in the summer no reason why we couldnt go for both depending on whether Hardie does indeed leave and Ennis does aswell then we could need more than that!! Cosgrove would be handy to throw on if we need to nick a goal which he is good at and lead the attack away from home so he would have good uses in this league. Collins would be a steal if we can bring him here we need goals up front and if we have 4 who can do that then it helps us alot.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? EmptyFri May 19, 2023 6:30 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

i would too and we will need more than one striker in the summer no reason why we couldnt go for both depending on whether Hardie does indeed leave and Ennis does aswell then we could need more than that!! Cosgrove would be handy to throw on if we need to nick a goal which he is good at and lead the attack away from home so he would have good uses in this league. Collins would be a steal if we can bring him here we need goals up front and if we have 4 who can do that then it helps us alot.

A lot depends on Hardie and Ennis signing on again, I’d be more gutted if Ennis left, I like Hardie but I felt he was running out of steam towards the end of the season as his game is about speed, Howe we have Waine who i think will surprise us all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?   Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Azaz Back Next Season Maybe ?
Page 1 of 1