HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

finn azaz's instagram post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

finn azaz's instagram post Empty
PostSubject: finn azaz's instagram post   finn azaz's instagram post EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 10:14 am

Not sure if many have seen this but i thought i would share on here.

He wrote this to go with the photos. taken from his instagram account.

Quote :
Now that the dust has settled I wanted to do a post about @stlukesplymouth

Firstly I want to thank St Luke’s for making me a part of their family and allowing me to help and meet some amazing people and families. I spent 5 months volunteering there every Wednesday where I was able to really see, on the ground, the impact that the charity has on people who need end of life care. They not only go all out to ensure patients are as comfortable as they possibly can be, whether this be at home or at the hospice, but go out of their way to support the families too. To see and be apart of this, and make a difference, was very special for me and I will never forget the time I spent there.

I want to give a special shoutout to nurse Debbie! Pictured on my left in the the christmas jumper. Every patient I ever met said she truly amazing at her job and I would have to agree so if anyone @only1argyle sees her about (she’s a season ticket holder at the devonport end) make sure to show her some love.

what a decent guy he was off the pitch aswell as a great player on the pitch for us.

Makes me even more pissed at the tight wads on the board that would rather fund a state of the art training centre for the womens team that lost 6-1 on sunday and drew 1000 + at home park so that would be money well spent on that area of the club over signing players like finn who we could have gotten with no issue and cheap for this league and if we want to be business men here we would have recouped all the money spent with interest when they sold him on 2-3 years later.

oh well.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

finn azaz's instagram post Empty
PostSubject: Re: finn azaz's instagram post   finn azaz's instagram post EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:44 pm

All round good guy and very well read too according to Schumacher. As you say, such a shame that he couldn't have been signed permanently but speculate to accumulate would seem to have no place in the Argyle way of thinking.
Back to top Go down

finn azaz's instagram post
Page 1 of 1