Earwegoagain
Savageandstrand
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:25 pm

Angry wrote:
i feel we should just hire a steve evans type manager next time around to avoid all the paranoia surrounding our manager everytime a job comes up in the championship. Atleast with a Steve Evans esq manager there will be no chance of him attracting offers from them regardless to how well we are doing.

Just remember the only people loyal to football clubs and stay long term are the fans come rain or shine not players, managers, backroom staff or even directors and owners. From Schumacher's rather vague comments in the press that told me he wouldnt be dismissive of talking to wba or indeed any other club that comes in so this should end anyone's hopes he would say no because he has his family downhere as it wouldn't be an issue for him accepting jobs elsewhere probably move them there just as easy as he did here.

Why not just re appoint Fletcher? Sure way to make sure no one pinches our Manager again!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Shuey has again spoken on WBA links during a press conference.

Schumacher said - It will probably happen again at some point if we stay top of the league. I shouldn't think I have to explain every single time that I'm really happy here, I have got an amazing job, I love the place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fair shout to him, to me that confirms his commitment to Argyle and what he and the club are striving for.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Gone before the rovers game then lol

Good to hear, he sounds sincere.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Gone before the rovers game then lol

Good to hear, he sounds sincere.

Lets hope so.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Great news, until the next sacked Championship manager then!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:03 pm

West Brom are undoubtedly one of the biggest teams in that league, but their position is perilous and the atmosphere toxic at the Hawthorns. If a team that is doing well in that league has their manager poached by a Prem team, that may pose a bigger problem for us.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

who remembers holloword's last press conference here and his remarks?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:46 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

popcorn

I think his sentiments are pretty genuine but then look what he said about Pan, £27m wasn't it? Money talks in all walks of life. Anyway I stick by what I've always said he wont go unless we get promoted this year, after that it will be a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

popcorn

I think his sentiments are pretty genuine but then look what he said about Pan, £27m wasn't it? Money talks in all walks of life. Anyway I stick by what I've always said he wont go unless we get promoted this year, after that it will be a matter of time.

after watching Beales comments about turning down Wolves if i were a QPR fan would be more confident of him sticking around for a bit regardless to speculations than i would be with schuey's comments tbh.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:59 pm

Of course he loves this job at Argo, he's doing something he loves and is very good at. But he would equally love his job or love it more at another club. If WBA came in for him I'm 100% certain he would go. To think otherwise else is very naïve.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 10:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

popcorn

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

popcorn

after watching Beales comments about turning down Wolves if i were a QPR fan would be more confident of him sticking around for a bit regardless to speculations than i would be with schuey's comments tbh.

i spoke too soon hes off to Rangers lol

so is schuey to QPR back on or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBA in for Shoe E?   WBA in for Shoe E? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WBA in for Shoe E?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5