Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warm feelings eh ? ha ha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Warm feelings eh ? ha ha Empty
PostSubject: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 pm

"If that means Plymouth Argyle having to start again at the bottom then so be it. I'm a Plymouth Argyle supporter and I want to be able to buy a season ticket for next season – but I will not be blackmailed."
.....quote from The Lord High Ladyship head honcho person Pengelly.
I must say, I'm encouraged by that statement.... the start of a little bit of community solidarity perhaps.
What could be better than Argyle 2 minus the money men, Dunny-on-th-Wold United and a nice cup of tea in an unspoiled green park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 pm

I'm surprised and encouraged!

My God, I agree with her 100%!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:53 am

Actions speak louder than words. Why doesn't she get together with the Trust and say enough is enough to the parasites who want to continue to control and rape our club?
It's a Trust run club for me at this point, with active support from PCC, at whatever level we find ourselves. The alternative makes me feel sick to the core. In the hands of suits,developers and opportunists the club is a shell with no soul.

The groundswell to support the Trust would be huge. The fanfests and general bucket rattling would then mean something rather than propping up a corrupt regime.

ps I see that Napoleon is really rattled by ATD. Apparently we have been created just to 'have a pop' at Pasoti. I wonder why ?

He wants us to join in the fun, eating burgers and singing rugby songs with real people. The same real people who refuse to allow many of us to have a voice on the farm, even though we were right all along.
The man still seems incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 am

I have always thought the council would hold the key to all of this. At the end of the day they are the ones who have to grant planning permission so they hold the trump card. They just have to make sure they don't bottle it and cave into the demands of the parasites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 am

I just have a feeling these are strong words whilst preparing to crumble to the demands of Heaney. It's a pity the Trust is to encased in fear to issue a similarly worded strong statement.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am

GOB wrote:
I just have a feeling these are strong words whilst preparing to crumble to the demands of Heaney. It's a pity the Trust is to encased in fear to issue a similarly worded strong statement.

I emailed the Trust[ Webb & Ryan] with a link to Exeweb's recommendations. No reply. Rolling Eyes

Maybe I should ask 'Ian' to speak to them

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Maybe the council will surprise us and hold strong, you never know, there is a first time for everything after all clown
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have always thought the council would hold the key to all of this. At the end of the day they are the ones who have to grant planning permission so they hold the trump card. They just have to make sure they don't bottle it and cave into the demands of the parasites.

Think of the Multiplex on Cottage Field, I've heard it spoken about, don't know how true it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Ponty wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Think of the Multiplex on Cottage Field, I've heard it spoken about, don't know how true it is.

Is Cottage Field the football pitch behind the Grandstand Car Park?

I wonder if the land at Plymouth Sports Club/Goals still has a part to play. It might be easier to get planning permission there......

Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ponty wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is Cottage Field the football pitch behind the Grandstand Car Park?

I wonder if the land at Plymouth Sports Club/Goals still has a part to play. It might be easier to get planning permission there......

that's the one, I think the main problem is the lane that runs in between the car park and the field, only what I've heard please don't shoot the messenger.

Edit to add, I don't know if that is Cottage Field or Loves Field but it's defo the one behind the Grandstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how many footie fans believe the whole of community activity and decision making revolves around the football industry.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:32 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how many footie fans believe the whole of community activity and decision making revolves around the football industry.

You mean it dosen't? cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 am

Looks like we're not the only community to have covenants under threat from football.

FC United new ground

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Having a pee in the sea, now that is a warm feeling Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

How very true Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

How very true Laughing

Better in your wetsuit the feeling lasts longer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm feelings eh ? ha ha   Warm feelings eh ? ha ha Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm feelings eh ? ha ha
Page 1 of 1