akagreengull
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 11:08 am

Hopefully top 10 come seasons end but not holding too much hope. To me it looks as if we've gone sideways

Still its the league that matters not friendly games so will judge after 10 games
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:43 pm

Top ten would be moving backwards after a seventh placed finish last season. Personally I think mid table is realistic as I don't see where the goals would come from for a higher place? Si needs to either commit all our resources to the football next season, we've had enough seats ffs or get someone in to chuck in the money to proceed. If we do finish mid table this season the support will drift away as it always does. I'm pissed off with him for not keeping up the momentum it looks like he's happy muddling along in lge 1 forever, five year plan lol.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm

That's our problem, you can see we create chances but we can't finish them.
Slightly annoyed that we are less then 2 weeks away from the first game.

That we having signed all the pieces in the puzzle.

I get it not many want to relocate down here all that bollocks.

but all the pieces of the puzzle should have been in place by yesterday, Turks at the latest.

If this extra £££ we paid for ST has gone on seats etc instead of
strikers and offering Camara the money his agent wants for him to stay.

Would feel misled.

Can't do Turks away , but doing yeovil hopefully thinks change fast in a week.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:56 pm

Jethro wrote:

but all the pieces of the puzzle should have been in place by yesterday, Turks at the latest.

Would feel misled.

If Pan had signed a contract extension the club would have said he is obviously staying to run his contract down which I am happy with, and yes Si has mugged you all.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 1:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Would feel misled.

If Pan had signed a contract extension the club would have said he is obviously staying to run his contract down which I am happy with, and yes Si has mugged you all.

I get that, I mean all this extra income should have been used to offer him more to stay unless he wants silly money.

Well his agent does at least.

Bugger it is only july gonna enjoy the sun before it fries us tomorrow
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 2:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Positive work out, I'm liking Miller and Azziz particularly, Randall had a good game and nice to see Galloway back. Looks good to me yeah another striker would be nice.
COYG cheers

Argyle played well, certainly not outclassed and matched Bristol City until conceding the goal. We need a decent striker who can put the ball in the net, we had enough bloody chances to score and had Argyle done that, they could have easily won this game.

The new signings looked great and it bodes well for the coming season.

Decent sized crowd considering the nice weather and fair shout to the 700+ City fans who made the trip.

Rumour is we may sign a Spurs striker on loan so some folk were saying yesterday ?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 4:20 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Positive work out, I'm liking Miller and Azziz particularly, Randall had a good game and nice to see Galloway back. Looks good to me yeah another striker would be nice.
COYG cheers

Argyle played well, certainly not outclassed and matched Bristol City until conceding the goal. We need a decent striker who can put the ball in the net, we had enough bloody chances to score and had Argyle done that, they could have easily won this game.

The new signings looked great and it bodes well for the coming season.

Decent sized crowd considering the nice weather and fair shout to the 700+ City fans who made the trip.

Rumour is we may sign a Spurs striker on loan so some folk were saying yesterday ?.

Another loanee Sulk Sulk Sulk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:59 pm

Bleddy doom and gloom on here before the sodding seasons begun, business isn’t done yet
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 10:06 pm

Graiser wrote:
Bleddy doom and gloom on here before the sodding seasons begun, business isn’t done yet

It's the Plimuff psyche Graiser, doubt if it will ever change. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 10:36 pm

I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

but thought I shouldn't gloss over the bad bits
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 9:45 am

Lol fans discussing the upcoming season but taking a different POV due to the evidence of their own eyes "gloom and doom". That's the obverse side of the happy clappy coin btw.
Do either of you think this team has enough goals in it to improve our position on last year (as Hallett has stated many times about year on year improvement, five year plan yada yada)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 10:03 am

Jethro wrote:
I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

but thought I shouldn't gloss over the bad bits

Understand that Jethro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 10:05 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol fans discussing the upcoming season but taking a different POV due to the evidence of their own eyes "gloom and doom". That's the obverse side of the happy clappy coin btw.
Do either of you think this team has enough goals in it to improve our position on last year (as Hallett has stated many times about year on year improvement, five year plan yada yada)?

Of course everybody’s entitled to their opinion, yours appears to be all doom and gloom mines more positive, it should be quite easy to understand
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 1:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Of course everybody’s entitled to their opinion, yours appears to be all doom and gloom mines more positive, it should be quite easy to understand

It's not doom and gloom it's stating the obvious, I told you what the budget was being spent on and you are now trying to twist the argument to make out I am Freathy because you are completely wrong in your view.
We have had no "marquee signing"!as we were promised so I don't see how we are stronger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 3:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It's not doom and gloom it's stating the obvious, I told you what the budget was being spent on and you are now trying to twist the argument to make out I am Freathy because you are completely wrong in your view.
We have had no "marquee signing"!as we were promised so I don't see how we are stronger?

“Because you are completely wrong in your view” are you ok ears, you shouldn’t drink in this hot weather !

As in most companies there’s the company budget which filters down to the various disciplines within the company, the playing budget is exactly that which was agreed by Schumacher, then the rest is divied out, but you must know this being the business man you are
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

“Because you are completely wrong in your view” are you ok ears, you shouldn’t drink in this hot weather !

As in most companies there’s the company budget which filters down to the various disciplines within the company, the playing budget is exactly that which was agreed by Schumacher, then the rest is divied out, but you must know this being the business man you are

Wrong Schumacher didn't "agree" the budget he would have met the CEO and been told how much he was getting. Shoey isn't involved in paying the water rates, the cleaners, or worrying about things like big tellies and nor should he be, anyway yet again you are deflecting the argument, we could have had a really decent and massively increased budget this season but SI decided to spend it on ground upgrades instead, this isn't something I've imagined it's been reported by the club FFS! That is not doom and gloom, pessimism it's cold hard fecking truth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wrong Schumacher didn't "agree" the budget he would have met the CEO and been told how much he was getting. Shoey isn't involved in paying the water rates, the cleaners, or worrying about things like big tellies and nor should he be, anyway yet again you are deflecting the argument, we could have had a really decent and massively increased budget this season but SI decided to spend it on ground upgrades instead, this isn't something I've imagined it's been reported by the club FFS! That is not doom and gloom, pessimism it's cold hard fecking truth!

I’m not deflecting sod all, Schumacher did agree the “playing” budget, where did I mention his involvement in anything else financial, nowhere, read what I actually wrote and not your own interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I’m not deflecting sod all, Schumacher did agree the “playing” budget, where did I mention his involvement in anything else financial, nowhere, read what I actually wrote and not your own interpretation.

Would he have had any other option, apart from resigning, than to agree to the budget?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
You loved six years of year on year improvement in the basement with your hero the Brentmare, anything after that is champions league time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 7:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Read what I wrote and explain how that turned into Schuey agreeing a budget?
"Lol fans discussing the upcoming season but taking a different POV due to the evidence of their own eyes "gloom and doom". That's the obverse side of the happy clappy coin btw.
Do either of you think this team has enough goals in it to improve our position on last year (as Hallett has stated many times about year on year improvement, five year plan yada yada)?"
As always you can't discuss you change the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Bristol city   Argyle v Bristol  city - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Bristol city
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3