HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY Empty
PostSubject: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Never went, but by all accounts a far better game than anticipated. Argyle managed to field a full squad of players, going down 2 ~ 3
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Never went, but by all accounts a far better game than anticipated. Argyle managed to field a full squad of players, going down 2 ~ 3

Yes it was a good game, some good trialists on display, Robbie Williams looks like a good solid player, Bristol fielded a strong side, only really changing when they went 3-1 up, although thier secong goal was dubious to say the least. there was a positive atmosphere inside the ground, and i think most people left fairly happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm

You have a lot to learn. Good luck in your journey. Laughing

PS Rick Cowdery's little piece seems to be going down a storm. cat
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 am

125+1 wrote:
[there was a positive atmosphere inside the ground, and i think most people left fairly happy.

That's why Argyle are f***ed. None of the fans have an ounce of anger.

It's a good job the jester hatted brigade left happy after a home defeat - there's going to be a lot more of those before next May.

I'm sure you'll have a great time this season jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

After a summer of conspiracy, preferred bidders, Ridders, Porkgate and Johnny Rotten, it is nice to get back to talking about football again.....

......until you look at the team sheet and realise how far this club has fallen. When I looked at the starting 11 yesterday my heart sank. We have been in this division before and we know what we need to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:36 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
After a summer of conspiracy, preferred bidders, Ridders, Porkgate and Johnny Rotten, it is nice to get back to talking about football again.....

......until you look at the team sheet and realise how far this club has fallen. When I looked at the starting 11 yesterday my heart sank. We have been in this division before and we know what we need to get out of it.
Oh I don't know.
Think we're well equipped to get out of this division Frank !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 am

Yep, through the trap door.

I couldn't hear the crowd yesterday ... the wind must have been blowing in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am

I saw the crowd, they were stood at the bus stop.

It looks that one way or another people are going to put two fingers up at Ridsdale and his merry men!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY   ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGYLE ~ BRISTOL CITY
Page 1 of 1