Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.

Go down 
+4
Tgwu
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Rickler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. Empty
PostSubject: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 7:11 pm

Everyone (including those already subscribed) need to pay £2.50 if they wish to view the Bristol City match on ArgyleTV:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday evening’s pre-season friendly against Sky Bet Championship side Bristol City at Home Park will be available to stream worldwide on Argyle TV.

Following successful test events against Swansea City and Middlesbrough, including our incredibly well-received debut pre-match show, the fixture will be available to stream for just £2.50.

With Argyle TV only a couple of weeks old, we continue to monitor and appreciate all supporter feedback, and encourage you to continue to email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with any points you would like to make, whether they are technical or content related.

Argyle TV coverage includes four cameras, with nearly an hour of pre-match build-up hosted by Erin Black, and analysis provided by the evening’s co-commentator Gary Sawyer, who played for both clubs in his distinguished career. Commentary will be provided by Argyle TV’s Rob McNichol.

To watch the game, supporters will need to either register for an Argyle Account (click here), or log in to an existing one, and then click here to purchase a pass.

The fixture will be accessible via the pafc.co.uk homepage and the Match Centre approaching kick-off.

Please note that this fixture does not form part of Argyle TV International Subscriptions, and overseas subscribers will need to purchase a match pass in order to watch the warm-up fixture with the Robins.

6PM kickoff!

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Might give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:46 pm

Bin the hour long warm up and I will happily pay a fiver.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 2:02 pm

I am now expecting tonight’s team v Plymouth to be close to our starting 11 for Blackpool.  I am assuming Kalas, Nagy and Wells not sufficiently advanced in their pre-season to be included as starters for first game
as they are playing in the 1300hrs this afternoon at Exeter

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 3:38 pm

Stumped up me £2.50 looking forward to the game.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:50 pm

Pretty encouraging, Camara and Mayor playing well in particular.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:57 pm

After tonight it'll 4 pre-season games against EFL opposition with 3 defeats and 1 draw. Think we need to be a tad worried about this season under Lowe.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Positive as ever, Freathers, what you going for this season, Argo to lose every game 3 nil or maybe 4?😜
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Definitely looking encouraging.
Apart from two things
Still look a bit light on the bench.
Also their goal, why didn't we play to the whistle everyone stopped to appeal.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Argo lose again. 3 pre-season home defeats and only 2 goals. Going to be a long hard season.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
After tonight it'll 4 pre-season games against EFL opposition with 3 defeats and 1 draw.  Think we need to be a tad worried about this season under Lowe.
Skybet think we will finish rock bottom, i still reckon we just about got enough to keep above Morcambe lol.
How many home games league or otherwise have we lost this year ? every argo fan should be worried.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 7:28 pm

Thanks TG
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:02 pm

Yes thanks TG.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 12:45 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yes thanks TG.

They are trying to starve us of video content so we subscribes to their TV outlet. Plymouth Parkway goals but nothing more on their youtube channel since.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 10:38 am

We will have to wait until the season starts then we can get the sky highlights.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:19 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
After tonight it'll 4 pre-season games against EFL opposition with 3 defeats and 1 draw.  Think we need to be a tad worried about this season under Lowe.
Skybet think we will finish rock bottom, i still reckon we just about got enough to keep above Morcambe lol.
How many home games league or otherwise have we lost this year ? every argo fan should be worried.

Just looked on Pasoti and there's a thread on this. Being Pasoti there's obviously plenty of denial but there's still a few realistic enough to know this team in its current state is nowhere near good enough for L1. We are a bottom half L2 side at best. Skybet have this called correctly - we will be relegated.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:38 am

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Just looked on Pasoti and there's a thread on this.  Being Pasoti there's obviously plenty of denial but there's still a few realistic enough to know this team in its current state is nowhere near good enough for L1.  We are a bottom half L2 side at best. Skybet have this called correctly - we will be relegated.

Isn't it good to know, Freathy... That when you are really completely utterly out there, and having completely lost the plot, that you can always find a friend or two on Pasoti!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:55 am

I’m normally a half full person but I think with what I’ve seen with the 3 pre season championship matches it’s with some merit this time, rather than heart ruling head.
I think we’ll have a decent season and will be nowhere near relegation, as to play off places, not to sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:13 am

Hopefully the defence has been addressed but we are relying an awful lot on Jephcott for the goals who didn't score after February.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 am

I would be happier if they got in another striker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.   Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50. Empty

Back to top Go down

Live on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Bristol City £2.50.
Page 1 of 1