HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

no reserve team again Next season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

no reserve team again Next season Empty
PostSubject: no reserve team again Next season   no reserve team again Next season EmptyFri May 20, 2022 7:40 pm

the club will continue loaning out the kids to part timers and keep players not playing in the first team squad fat and bored with no football.

im starting to fear next season with all these cheap announcements coming out these days.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: no reserve team again Next season   no reserve team again Next season EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:18 pm

Angry wrote:
the club will continue loaning out the kids to part timers and keep players not playing in the first team squad fat and bored with no football.

im starting to fear next season with all these cheap announcements coming out these days.

After 397 years following Argo. One thing I have learnt is to set your bar very low and not to get to optimistic/excited and you'll be just fine. If I could build a time machine and go 500 years into the future, it'll all be the same with Argo, i'e team full of loanees, crap food, everyone leaving early, sound system still stupidly fecking loud, Mayflower moaners, Metro-elite Guardian reading super fans, Bobby's garden, over-priced shit warm beer under the stands, iPads as info screens, 800 miles of segregation between fans, etc etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: no reserve team again Next season   no reserve team again Next season EmptySat May 21, 2022 8:09 am

Reserve football is shite to be honest no preperation for league football, i think loaning young players to Tiverton or Parkway in the southern premier league is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: no reserve team again Next season   no reserve team again Next season EmptySat May 21, 2022 8:35 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Reserve football is shite to be honest no preperation for league football, i think loaning young players to Tiverton or Parkway in the southern premier league is a good idea.

so playing in a pub league is better than playing against a higher standard in a reserve league which has more benefits to the squad than having players sat around doing nothing and then expect those players not playing in the first team to be good to go when they get used for the first time in weeks or in some cases months when they have ring rust?

if your going to loan out first year pros at least send them to conference south minimum sides not parkway or tiverton where the standad is shit. If no reserve football is the case then its ironclad proven the squad wont be bigger next season as the club wont want to have too many pros on the books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no reserve team again Next season   no reserve team again Next season Empty

Back to top Go down

no reserve team again Next season
Page 1 of 1