Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)

Go down 
+6
Grovehill
Cheesy-Chips
Graiser
Earwegoagain
Angry
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:11 pm

seeems the murials are coming back now but on the outside of the stadium......

looks like ears had a point about the priorities of the club this summer pre season starts next week.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:22 pm

Angry wrote:
seeems the murials are coming back now but on the outside of the stadium......

looks like ears had a point about the priorities of the club this summer pre season starts next week.

For sale signs outside HP imminent. mmw
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 4947
Join date : 2015-07-08

Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 11:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
seeems the murials are coming back now but on the outside of the stadium......

looks like ears had a point about the priorities of the club this summer pre season starts next week.

For sale signs outside HP imminent. mmw
you could be right seems super si his tarting the the place up certainly increases his net worth in his club ….by the way have we signed anyone yet ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:35 am

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
seeems the murials are coming back now but on the outside of the stadium......

looks like ears had a point about the priorities of the club this summer pre season starts next week.

For sale signs outside HP imminent. mmw
you could be right seems super si his tarting the the place up certainly increases his net worth in his club ….by the way have we signed anyone yet ?

Four more executive chefs for the Grandstand, three HR specialists and probably a gender/race expert or two.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13949
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 11:35 am

water from car-park joining up with brents system in to park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)   Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Higher Home Park Works To Begin (TV SCREEN COMING)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Argyle Ladies coming Home!
» AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park
» Higher Home Park - Site Transaction Finalised.
» Online Petition - Hotel Development at Higher Home Park
» Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: