Charlie Wood
Freathy
Argyle Fans' Trust
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm

With this weekend's publication of the proposals for the development of the new Grandstand, and the further development of land adjacent to Home Park, the AFT is asking supporters to get in touch with their views on the proposed development. There is a dedicated website detailing the proposed development at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as a display of the plans at the Theatre Royal this coming Thursday, March 21st, 2-6pm, Friday 22nd 11am-4pm, and Saturday 23rd 11am-4pm.

The Trust would urge as many supporters as possible to take some time to review the plans, and forward their thoughts and questions to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or via PM on here to the Argyle Fans' Trust account. Please give your real name when doing so.

We will then compile a presentation/submission based upon supporter feedback to present to the owner.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Excellent! I will begin work on this immediately!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

and me
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm surprised the PASB haven't made the same call. Well maybe I'm not.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Thats it! We will be stuck with this development if 3 of ATD's biggest avivas are going to give feedback!!!! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Can I suggest you take prints / copies of posts on this forum with my name on. I'm on duty most of this week and I might not have time to write all my thoughts on this. Most are already on here on various threads.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Yeah, but, what's your real name?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 am

A reminder than any comments, or copies of comments made on ATD to date, can be emailed to Linda at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It helps if you include a real name, though we can keep that confidential if you wish.

We sent out a member email last night and have already had some really good, thoughtful and considered replies. I thought Graham Clark's post on Pasoti which opened the AAP thread was very good also.

We'll also try to get some paper feedback forms done for the Exeter game. There's also the open meeting about the proposals on the morning of that match - JonB posted just now to confirm this is at 10am at the CityBus social club near HP.

The most important thing is for people in/near Plymouth to get to the public viewings at the Theatre Royal on Thu/Fri/Sat, so they can give informed feedback. We'll be asking for anything provided there to also be online, so 'exiles' can get a look.

Thanks.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Could we have a clause put in that the development only starts when we return to the CCC? It FOOKIN cracks me up that the dogs of war got unleashed on buyers because they were developers, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
My opinion? Too much development, ice rink maybe, classrooms? WTF? Hotel for Brent's profit? No, it should be part of the club or not at all, we have been raped, Brent feck off you greedy bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm

done!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
Could we have a clause put in that the development only starts when we return to the CCC? It FOOKIN cracks me up that the dogs of war got unleashed on buyers because they were developers, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
My opinion? Too much development, ice rink maybe, classrooms? WTF? Hotel for Brent's profit? No, it should be part of the club or not at all, we have been raped, Brent feck off you greedy bastard.

Brent played a blinder. He used the supposed tribal leaders with promises of silly hats n titles............... oops, already said that haven't I.

Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Just giving this a quick bump back to the top. Now that the full plans are in the public domain, any feedback can be emailed as has been outlined by Tim in his post earlier in this thread.

Expect to hear more from the Trust in the coming days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Re the classrooms:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have no problem with that as long as it doesn't work to the detriment of the club. It may be a way of raising profile and it will presumably bring in extra money. I think the classrooms will be used on matchdays for the media.

As for the previously mooted school, I have heard that it is no longer envisaged as being within the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:34 pm

I cant believe how much development is being talked about, friends of central park will have a few told you so's to unload in a minute.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Why isnt John Petrie club president?!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Why isnt John Petrie club president?!

Because he's a naughty boy :lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback   Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Higher Home Park Development - Trust Requests Supporter Feedback
Page 1 of 1