Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 9:25 am

Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder what the “consequences” will be if anyone gets in his way?

Will he stand up and admit he funded Brexit and Trump with the intention of destabilising the West? That would set the cat amongst the pigeons.

Lol. Didn't take long for the meat to be beat did it? Absolutely pathetic.

The West is weak and divided because of Trump and Brexit. Even if Putin didn’t have anything to do with it, he is taking advantage now.

lol! Yes, the west was so much stronger and influential pre Brexit. I mean, see the way it sorted out Putin when he invaded Crimea or the smooth transition that took place when Yugoslavia broke up. Always a tower of strength during troubled times was the EU.

Oh ok. So are you saying that the West is STRONGER now because of Brexit?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:32 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Will he stand up and admit he funded Brexit and Trump with the intention of destabilising the West? That would set the cat amongst the pigeons.

The West is weak and divided because of Trump and Brexit. Even if Putin didn’t have anything to do with it, he is taking advantage now.

lol! Yes, the west was so much stronger and influential pre Brexit. I mean, see the way it sorted out Putin when he invaded Crimea or the smooth transition that took place when Yugoslavia broke up. Always a tower of strength during troubled times was the EU.

Don't move the goalposts. What i'm saying is that it hasn't made a scrap of fecking difference to the influence of the west since Brexit and you know it-in all truth your opinions don't have much credibility because they are so far slanted in one direction that if you followed through with a fart you'd blame it on Brexit.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:41 am

Mr Putin has warned other countries not to interfere or actions will be taken. Now that he has gone to war with Ukraine, how will he now view NATO counties supplying arms to the Ukrainian military forces.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:05 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It cannot be weaker....the UK has a voice now... seperate from the grey sludge that comes from the EU....who only decide a course of action IF all of it's members agree....time they've phoned around to get opinion it will be too late.....the support however little from the UK will be extra to whatever the EU eventually offer.
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:05 am

Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Don't move the goalposts. What i'm saying is that it hasn't made a scrap of fecking difference to the influence of the west since Brexit and you know it-in all truth your opinions don't have much credibility because they are so far slanted in one direction that if you followed through with a fart you'd blame it on Brexit.

I haven’t moved the goalposts. I asked you a question. You answered it. You have a different opinion to me.

I am proud to be anti Brexit. That doesn’t mean that my opinions are any less credible than yours. Your opinions are as clearly slanted as mine but in a different direction.

And yes, Brexit is going to get blamed for everything (rightly or wrongly). Just like Brexiteers used to blame the EU for everything. Its the new normal.
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:08 am

zyph wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It cannot be weaker....the UK has a voice now... seperate from the grey sludge that comes from the EU....who only decide a course of action IF all of it's members agree....time they've phoned around to get opinion it will be too late.....the support however little from the UK will be extra to whatever the EU eventually offer.

So if the EU only made a decision when ALL of its members agreed..........clearly they didn't IMPOSE anything on us after all! We agreed with everything that came in!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:12 am

two non eu countries at war and somehow some twat makes it all about brexit lol jesus wept bringback harve at least he was comical without trying when he hijacked threads
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:17 am

Angry wrote:
two non eu countries at war and somehow some twat makes it all about brexit lol  jesus wept bringback harve at least he was comical without trying when he hijacked threads

I don’t think there is any need to call me a twat.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:19 am

Actually, it could be quite entertaining to hear what old Harve has to say about old bad-boy Vlad. I would even consider getting the popcorn in!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 am

POI wrote:
Actually, it could be quite entertaining to hear what old Harve has to say about old bad-boy Vlad. I would even consider getting the popcorn in!

im sure it would all be Boris's fault Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
two non eu countries at war and somehow some twat makes it all about brexit lol  jesus wept bringback harve at least he was comical without trying when he hijacked threads

I don’t think there is any need to call me a twat.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:31 pm

WAR !!!! HUH what is it good for?

The bodybag & coffin business unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:35 pm

The Brexit bashers have less credibility than the anti vaxxer mob now, as for the Trump references that is fooking hilarious, red neck Texans being told to vote Trump by Putin lmfao. The reason we had Trump was because the Liberals believed Clinton was the answer, if you ask me just that alone destroyed any credibility they may have once had. The whole internet is awash with fake news but it's not just the loonies spreading it now but anyone with an axe to grind can jump on the bandwagon just like Seadog with his claim the Tories are owned by Russia because ten per cent of their funding came from UK based Russian exiles. Talk about Chinese whispers.
Putin is rubbing his hands with glee listening to you clowns.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 3:42 pm

More fake news from the Times,

More than 200 Russian millionaires came to the UK in the past seven years using the “golden visa” scheme hastily shut down by the government last week.

Priti Patel, the home secretary, scrapped the tier 1 investor visa, which gave rich foreigners willing to bring millions of pounds to Britain a fast-track to settle in the country.

Sources cited “longstanding concerns” over abuse of the scheme by criminal groups and the super-rich from several countries, including Russia, China and Kazakhstan.

The Home Office had been due to publish a review of the scheme, including an investigation into 700 Russian millionaires who were granted the visa between 2008 and 2015.

In 2015 checks were significantly tightened, with applicants required to provide audits of their financial"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 4:56 pm

Brexit EU Brexit EU Brexit EU

Can’t we just talk about the wor?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 5:04 pm

I see there is a protest over Russia's actions towards Ukraine outside Downing Street!!!!

If you ask me if your going to protest Russia's actions towards Ukraine maybe go protest that outside the Russian Embassy and not the PM's as its nothing to do with him or UK for that matter till we are directly involved beyond these "sanctions"
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 5:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Please accept my apologies for hijacking the thread.

My post this morning was meant as a joke, in a kinda Scooby-doo whodunnit reveal.

I was not attempting to argue that Putin was behind Brexit. My joke/argument was that if Putin wanted to cause chaos all he had to do was claim to be behind Brexit, Trump and Scottish independence.

Instead of concentrating on Ukraine we would be arguing amongst ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 5:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Please accept my apologies for hijacking the thread.

My post this morning was meant as a joke, in a kinda Scooby-doo whodunnit reveal.

I was not attempting to argue that Putin was behind Brexit. My joke/argument was that if Putin wanted to cause chaos all he had to do was claim to be behind Brexit, Trump and Scottish independence.

Instead of concentrating on Ukraine we would be arguing amongst ourselves.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 5:48 pm

seadog wrote:
More fake news from the Times,

More than 200 Russian millionaires came to the UK in the past seven years using the “golden visa” scheme hastily shut down by the government last week.

Priti Patel, the home secretary, scrapped the tier 1 investor visa, which gave rich foreigners willing to bring millions of pounds to Britain a fast-track to settle in the country.

Sources cited “longstanding concerns” over abuse of the scheme by criminal groups and the super-rich from several countries, including Russia, China and Kazakhstan.

The Home Office had been due to publish a review of the scheme, including an investigation into 700 Russian millionaires who were granted the visa between 2008 and 2015.

In 2015 checks were significantly tightened, with applicants required to provide audits of their financial"

Russian money is everywhere have you ever been to Greece or Cyprus? What you can't say is that the Russians and Putin own the Tory party they don't that is fake news.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 9:56 pm

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 pm

Lets hope recent rumors about putin's health are true and that the world could soon be rid of this piece of excrement. Or maybe the Russian generals and oligarchs will just whack him. But whichever it is, let's make it soon.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:51 pm

What is needed also is fifa, uefa, the Olympic committee and all the other sporting bodies to ban Russian teams and sportsmen and women until they get out of the Ukraine.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 am

seadog wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
At least France and Germany have gas storage, we sold ours to free enterprise and they shut it all down.

Freathy is right, Doris is kebabed, without Russian cash his party is fooked.

EU good, UK baaaaaadd. Every government since I left school has been selling the family silver yet people like you keep turning up to vote in a broken political system then have the cheek to blame it all on me for voting Brexit. Give your head a massive fookin wobble.

My head aches with all that wobbling.

Regardless of your vote and our membership of the EU we have very little gas storage any more and all of our new nuclear power station building is being done by the French National power company.

Wasn't always the case....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So what happened to our nuclear power expertise....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:12 am

Gordon Brown is a Unionist twat.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:16 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Everybody blaming everybody apart from the lunatic Megalomaniac Putin. The guy needs a hit putting on him send 007 in now.

China having a pop now

Two peas in the same pod - for the time being - and then China will swallow Russia hook, line, and sinker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukraine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukraine
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next