Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)

Go down 
+5
PlymptonPilgrim
Sandford_Grecian
pepsipete
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Highwayman wrote:
What was it you was saying about a winning run tonight Andy?

The winning run will happen. OK, maybe not til next season against Woking, Bath and Southport, but we will win at least two on the trot one day. lol!

Good to meet you tonight, Highwayman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 am

Like wise mate and I hope with all hope you are right, the sooner the better. cheers
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 am

Went to this one with my football mad Grandaughter, her first Argyle game and we both enjoyed it. She is now looking at the fixture list to see when we can go again (she is usually playing for Devon FA) I was expecting hoofball so was pleased to see it on the deck, the team put together strings of passes, unfortunately mostly sideways or backwards. Rovers tried the same move every corner and Argyle fell for it every time. Purse and Walton at fault. Argyle improved second half and deserved their equaliser. First I have been to this season, looking forward to going again with Grandaughter.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am

Apart from Argyle "fell for it every time" that's a really good story to hear, Pete.

Glad you and your grandaughter had a great time. One you will both never forget, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Whereas you, dear Greek have a massive 6 pointer tonight that will seal your fate or give you a glimmer of hope.

Honestly can't see either of us getting much tonight, but fancy us for at least a point. Exeter not having won in ages playing a team that scored four on Saturday doesn't bode well.

3-1 defeat for city tonight... our fate was sealed pre-season.. we will also struggle next season, bottom half finish.. I like the smell of coffee me lol!

Another one spot on lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)   Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle - Gas (1st scorer, R. Blight 7/1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2