Grovehill
Freathy
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

Grovehill wrote:
What a weird coincidence that the Analytics software used by PAFC throws up so many players with links to RL or his mates.

If the rumours are right, it's just flagged up a player who can't get a game with a Club that couldn't field a full team for a pre season friendly!

It been heavy twitted on the Derby twitter site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:00 pm

If this kid is going from Liverpool to Florentina to derby to us that tells me there are big red flags over him and hopefully this rumour hasnt got legs to it.

Talent or no his inclusion to the squad could do more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Sounds like a corker. If true he will probably never get used at all and will be sent back to Derby within a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:31 pm

You never know he may have had a complete personality change and be a model hard working professional football player (but I very much doubt it!) Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:26 pm

Who gives a fook where he comes from or what his history is as long as he is better quality than what we have. Obviously that goes with a caveat that we can break the deal at any time and send him back if he misbehaves. In his mind he must be thinking last chance saloon, up to him whether he fooks it up or not.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:40 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
You never know he may have had a complete personality change and be a model hard working professional football player (but I very much doubt it!) Very Happy

I would have thought all this analytical stuff would have been sounding alarm bell to deafen the Taliban thousands of miles away by now.....this chap has no senior pro record to look at....is that because Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane have been nasty and hogged all the first team time at Liverpool...so that God's chosen one Bobby Duncan had to move on to Italy and back to the clapped out Derby and still played no senior football.

We do know that Ryan Lowe has difficulty with his phone...because it's an hotline of players wanting to come to Home Park (because he keeps telling us so).....surely Duncan wasn't top of the queue or is it because he's related to Gerrard.....I didn't think this analytical stuff worked like that......Lowe an ex-striker is having difficulty finding back up strikers during the FOUR months since the last season finished.

But we have a far better defence....good... because we're going to need it....because Jephcott and Hardie will be clapped out by Christmas playing a full 90 minutes or even worse injured.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:14 pm

Duncan broke a lot of scoring records in Man City youth team before Gerrard persuaded him to join Liverpool so he's already dropped standard three times.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:57 pm

The last Stevie G recommendation to Lowe wasn't exactly a success. Must admit am somewhat dubious about this, but maybe Lowe can work a bit of Scouse man management on this kid where Liverpool failed.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:14 pm

After five years with the Chairboys, scott kashket has today left the club by mutual consent to enable him to sign for a new team ahead of the transfer deadline.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:33 pm

When Kashkett signed his lat contract with Wycombe, Manager Ainsworth was quotes as saying "he could go a long way in the game"

Seems that "long way" could be the drive down to Plymouth after effectively being sacked.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Crewe Alexandra are delighted to confirm the permanent signing of forward Scott Kashket.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:30 pm

Lucky Crewe

Even luckier Argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:40 am

2300 the window closes.

I hope we see a Striker coming through the doors by then today. Shirley has done well since being thrown in as cover since Ennis got injured so i am content to still have him in the squad as a striker option alongside a new striker i think he has earnt that. Garrick can play up front too from what i have read and has filled out the RWB options that were very low so thats the other area strengthen that i mentioned in other threads.

Whoever the striker is that Ryan brings in i trust can do the job and is also prepared to work to dislodge either Hardie or Jephcott from the starting 11 and not be content to sit on the bench while here as at the moment those 2 are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:43 pm

By Chris Errington Plymouth live

Plymouth Argyle linked to Portsmouth striker Ellis Harrison on deadline day

HampshireLive understands that Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth Argyle are in talks over a potential deadline day deal.

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:43 pm

WE SIGNED ANYONE YET ????
THE CLOCK IS RUNNING

Last edited by RegGreen on Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:45 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:48 pm

They need to get there fingers out there arse
And sign at least 2 or were be bang in trouble numbers wise
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Doesn't she present Countryfile?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

is she a scouser and one of his pals though 😂
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:48 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Not anymore, sacked for not being black or disabled.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:52 pm

Or a hard done by farmer.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:05 pm

Sounds like Coopers injured again,
taken from twitter
George Cooper injured again. Just arrived at Derriford with his leg in plaster.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:38 pm

WE STILL AINT SIGNED NO ONE YET
OR WHAT ???
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 pm

Nope!

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Nope!
Nope!!! Jeez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming Friday Maybe Not
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next