Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 1:36 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
So more "owning of the libs" for the sake of owning the libs then, which is precisely what we've had for the last 7 years and yet you're still moaning.

Personally i'm up for a bit of dull and dreary competence rather than the toxic blend of vindictiveness, stupidity and amorality that you and your ilk persist in subjecting the country to  

How exactly has "me and my ilk" subjected you to anything? The Only time I ever voted in a general election was for Blair because I thought he would bring real change after the hideous Thatcher years but I soon realized my mistake. Pointing out to you nuumpties that replacing Bojo will change fook all hardly makes me a staunch Tory apart from in your eyes with your lazy political mindset where anybody that dares argue with your ideology becomes easily dismissable as a right wing, swivel eyed, gammon faced loon as you and "your ilk" are too up yourselves to believe that any other point of view has any validity at all. I still remember with glee the look of dumb shock on your dumb faces when a majority of people voted the wrong way in the referendum, you really are the gift that keeps giving.
I still don't think Bojo is going anywhere yet.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 3:31 pm

Somebody else can always put it better than I can,

Johnson vs Hunt: The most pointless contest imaginable

Boris Johnson is now almost certain to be the next prime minister after being pitted against Jeremy Hunt, and the fight to get there is almost certain to have no intellectual content whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:38 pm

Not exactly 'Tory Party Corruption' but a form of corruption nonetheless which I thought I should bring to your attention.

I recall a female panellist on Question Time complaining that she was, "once again the only Brexit supporter on tonight's panel". Fiona Bruce immediately took umbrage at this remark and when on to say in a roundabout way how in a fair way the panel was chosen. what do you think...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:14 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Not exactly 'Tory Party Corruption' but a form of corruption nonetheless which I thought I should bring to your attention.

I recall a female panellist on Question Time complaining that she was, "once again the only Brexit supporter on tonight's panel". Fiona Bruce immediately took umbrage at this remark and when on to say in a roundabout way how in a fair way the panel was chosen. what do you think...

Wasn't just the Beeb the whole media skewed the debate massively, I still remember with fondness seeing Huw Edwards and his distraught face the morning the news broke, you'd have thought the Queen had just died, impartial my hairy arse.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Wasn't just the Beeb the whole media skewed the debate massively, I still remember with fondness seeing Huw Edwards and his distraught face the morning the news broke, you'd have thought the Queen had just died, impartial my hairy arse.

Did you note how many Brexit voters featured on page 3 of the right hand column ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:16 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Did you note how many Brexit voters featured on page 3 of the right hand column ?

Sorry, make that page 2 Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 7:36 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

And yet....

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:43 pm

Hurrah! I've found someone else that feels the same way as I do about British politics, sadly he's wasting his time with all the sheep lining up to vote for the same bunch of Turkeys, Martin Lewis,
Mr Lewis described the adversarial, party-based system of Westminster politics, and that in operation in other western democracies, as "destructive, horrendous".

"Can you imagine any other institution that has its leading executive team split into two or more and are made to face off, shout at each other and oppose?" Mr Lewis asked.

"We've got 650 people in the House of Commons. I would like to see those collective brains working together for the betterment of the country rather than to knock back at each other in the Commons."
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 8:08 pm

Why are Labour allowing the Train Strike? Why don't they legislate to stop it, after 12 years in power they should be on top of this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 10:00 pm

Labour are allowing the train strike because Kier is a Tory.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 1:15 pm

The chief executive of Birmingham Airport has been given a 49% pay rise, angering trade unions.

Nick Barton's annual wage has risen from £399,000 to £595,000.

Heathrow's chief executive has received an annual salary increase of 85% to almost £1.5m a year, and the boss at Manchester Airport Group had a pay rise of 25% to £2.5m.

Expect Sir Kier to be all over this in the coming days. Lol. Seriously though where is the anger?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 8:34 pm

Private Eye running an 'exclusive' about Gavin Williamson walking in on Carrie Symons giving Doris a blow job whilst in office but still married to his ex. FFS. laugh

It's never ending with this donkey. Init! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 10:40 pm

If "we" didn't pay these Chief Execs top whack they would simply go abroad and we would lose all that talent.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Private Eye running an 'exclusive' about Gavin Williamson walking in on Carrie Symons giving Doris a blow job whilst in office but still married to his ex. FFS. laugh

Apparently he got given a knighthood to prevent him blabbing. I can't think of a single less deserving recipient being that he was shit at every job he was given, but its pretty much par for the course for this utter shit show of a Government
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 6:33 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

Apparently he got given a knighthood to prevent him blabbing. I can't think of a single less deserving recipient being that he was shit at every job he was given, but its pretty much par for the course for this utter shit show of a Government

It's the problem with the system not just the Tories. Wake the fook up and vote for change.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 7:28 pm

Vote for change, spoil your ballot?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:43 pm

seadog wrote:
Vote for change, spoil your ballot?

Tell me another way, apart from rioting?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 4:38 pm

Rumours now emerging on Twatter that Starmer has been fined. Didn't he say he would go if fined? Bring on the Ginger growler Mu ha ha ha ha! laugh

Drain the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 11:21 am

I read this morning that the Attorney general is moaning that you still can't get any changes made post Brexit because senior civil servants are still throwing their toys about the referendum result and blocking any changes that go against their remainer principles. Why not just sack the posh dinosaurs?
I had a conversation with my Border Force BIL yesterday and he was moaning about the Ukrainians who expect to have their visas approved in less than four to six months. I asked how long it takes to check with the police/secret services to check whether they had any terrorist Intel on them and he replied that it takes four to six months! Absolute load of wank if they were terrorists then shorely we would want to know asap before they blew someone up? Things only take months because that is how long things sit on peoples desks waiting to be done, the actual phone call or enquiry on a PC would take literally minutes.
Drain the swamp foreshore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:12 pm

The trouble is Ears, we only voted for Brexit 6 years ago, and the tories have only been in power for 13, they can't do everything right away, lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:15 pm

It takes years to blame everybody.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:15 pm

Literally, lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:20 pm

We would be enjoying the sunlit uplands now but for those pesky kids/ remoaners/ civil servants/ unelected bureaucrats/ refugees/ immigrants/ guardian readers/ teachers/ nurses/ RMT members/ strikers/ GPs/

delete as appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:26 pm

I don't believe hardly anything that the government says but I believe the Attorney general and my BIL, both are totally committed to not making change happen yet love to point out it aint happening, it's really not funny anymore. Six years of deliberately making something not work whilst fecking themselves as much as us gammon faced racist, retards which is fecking themselves up just as much. Own that shit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 8:44 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next