Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
+19
zyph
Angry
Jethro
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Les Miserable
Tgwu
Freathy
Cheesy-Chips
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Graiser
seadog
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:49 am

We need more lockdown party reveals, if we keep having more partying tickets then Rishi will be paying for our car running costs as well as our gas bill.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 909
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptySat May 28, 2022 9:00 pm

The housing market is right royally fecked - unless you have a war criminal for a father!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:35 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
The housing market is right royally fecked - unless you have a war criminal for a father!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]




Just need to build more houses apazza, you know like we have been for the last forty years.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:32 pm

Vote of confidence on the Binbag full of custard probably not far off. Could be as early next week, could be after the bye-elections. Meanwhile he's got the privilege committee due to report on whether he misled the house, then the enquiry on his inept handling of Covid.

Meanwhile "Beergate" has gone a bit quiet. Expect that one to be gently binned before too long!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Vote of confidence on the Binbag full of custard probably not far off. Could be as early next week, could be after the bye-elections. Meanwhile he's got the privilege committee due to report on whether he misled the house, then the enquiry on his inept handling of Covid.

Meanwhile "Beergate" has gone a bit quiet. Expect that one to be gently binned before too long!

I've been saying for ages he won't go yet. I think most people realize that they would lose the next election with him in charge yet who would be happy to replace Bozo now with the things you have mentioned above coming up? He has plenty of time to carry the can for that and we can have Gove or Hunt telling us how they are different and things are going to change. Groundhog day, week, month, year.....
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:23 am

He'll carry the can for all that, not the party which is why they should push the boat out now. 27 MP's have now publicly called for him to go which is the same number as was when May faced a VOC.

Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 12:57 pm

Andrea Leadsom has now added her name to list of MP's that have questioned his position but not equivocally called for him to go. I think the required number of letters will go in this week VOC next which he'll win but be forced out after the bye elections.

It should be said that a lot of the ire is as a result of the windfall tax, but I suppose he only announced that to get Sue Gray off the front page.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 909
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 1:40 pm

Doris will just change the rules - again!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:03 pm

And when he goes who da feck will save us? Pointless exercise we need real change now.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
And when he goes who da feck will save us? Pointless exercise we need real change now.

You've had your Brexit. Time to listen to someone elses idea
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:04 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
And when he goes who da feck will save us? Pointless exercise we need real change now.

You've had your Brexit. Time to listen to someone elses idea

lol! lol! lol! What's your idea of a saviour? Rees Mogg, Gove, Hunt, Leadsom? I reckon Raab is the best of a bad bunch but mainly because he never says fook all.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:56 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
And when he goes who da feck will save us? Pointless exercise we need real change now.

You've had your Brexit. Time to listen to someone elses idea

lol! lol! lol! What's your idea of a saviour? Rees Mogg, Gove, Hunt, Leadsom? I reckon Raab is the best of a bad bunch but mainly because he never says fook all.

Raab is a total idiot who will lose his seat in the next election. His career highlights include feckin off on holiday whilst the Taliban were overthrowing the Afghan Government and seemingly being surprised that the Dover Calais crossing was so important .

Looks like enough MP's are sufficently fooked off at the PM to force a VOC as expected. He'll win easily enough as he had the pay roll numbers plus enough obsequious shits sat on large majorities to see him through but he'll be gone before the Autumn.

It doesn't matter who wins the leadership as the rot has well and truly set in but the favourite appears to be Truss who exudes that jolly hockey sticks vibe the grass roots gobble up. The truth is she voted remain before becoming a committed Europhobe when it won and was once a Lib Dem before becoming a pound shop Thatcher
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:59 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
And when he goes who da feck will save us? Pointless exercise we need real change now.

You've had your Brexit. Time to listen to someone elses idea

lol! lol! lol! What's your idea of a saviour? Rees Mogg, Gove, Hunt, Leadsom? I reckon Raab is the best of a bad bunch but mainly because he never says fook all.

Raab is a total idiot who will lose his seat in the next election. His career highlights include feckin off on holiday whilst the Taliban were overthrowing the Afghan Government and seemingly being surprised that the Dover Calais crossing was so important .

Looks like enough MP's are sufficently fooked off at the PM to force a VOC as expected. He'll win easily enough as he had the pay roll numbers plus enough obsequious shits sat on large majorities to see him through but he'll be gone before the Autumn.

It doesn't matter who wins the leadership as the rot has well and truly set in but the favourite appears to be Truss who exudes that jolly hockey sticks vibe the grass roots gobble up. The truth is she voted remain before becoming a committed Europhobe when it won and was once a Lib Dem before becoming a pound shop Thatcher

Tissues at the ready mate. lol!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 2:45 pm

has there ever been a tory leader whom the members havent tried to overthrow lol what a batshit crazy party they are and labour are no better either.

general elections are going to be fun when called as no blighter is worth voting for.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 3:35 pm

Angry wrote:
has there ever been a tory leader whom the members havent tried to overthrow lol what a batshit crazy party they are and labour are no better either.

general elections are going to be fun when called as no blighter is worth voting for.

We ought to all vote for the Monster Raving Looney party as a joke, although they would probably be the best party to run the UK ever in its history.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:09 pm

Boris wins (suck on that harve Wink )

hopefully now the pm and parliament will get on with the important matters that are getting ignored due to this party gate crap.

If voters want to oust Boris the time will come next year when the general election comes around that is how PM's should be removed from office not from overly ambitious mp's with their own career goals in mind.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 10:06 pm

I reckon that to win the next election hell just offer us more bribes. Probably in cash.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 909
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:46 am

I despair at the current state politics in this country. The swamp needs draining and the entire system/model thrown in bin. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph


Posts : 12479
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 83

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:13 am

Angry wrote:
Boris wins (suck on that harve Wink )

hopefully now the pm and parliament will get on with the important matters that are getting ignored due to this party gate crap.

If voters want to oust Boris the time will come next year when the general election comes around that is how PM's should be removed from office not from overly ambitious mp's with their own career goals in mind.


You've lost a year.....the next General Election must be no later than December 2024.....so 2.5 years away.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:18 am

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
Boris wins (suck on that harve Wink )

hopefully now the pm and parliament will get on with the important matters that are getting ignored due to this party gate crap.

If voters want to oust Boris the time will come next year when the general election comes around that is how PM's should be removed from office not from overly ambitious mp's with their own career goals in mind.


You've lost a year.....the next General Election must be no later than December 2024.....so 2.5 years away.

it will be next year as a result of that vote yesterday unless Boris pulls of a hail mary win over his defectors they will force him to call for one whule kicking him out.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph


Posts : 12479
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 83

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 10:23 am

With the big Tory majority in parliament....there will be no need to go to the people in a general election.....if Boris is dethroned...his replacement will need until December 2024 to regain the trust of the electorate....and of the whole party.....anything to keep the opposition bleating at each other.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 10:54 am

Angry wrote:
Boris wins (suck on that harve Wink )

hopefully now the pm and parliament will get on with the important matters that are getting ignored due to this party gate crap.

If voters want to oust Boris the time will come next year when the general election comes around that is how PM's should be removed from office not from overly ambitious mp's with their own career goals in mind.


Boris wins but with the same majority as Thatcher who also had a parliamentary majority (forced out within days) and worse than May (forced out within months).

He now leads a party where 40% of his MPs do not support him and if you exclude the people on the pay roll, 75% want rid.

You can personally dismiss party gate all you like but it continues to come up amongst voters and is part of a wider narrative of a bloke who habitually lies and isn't doing anything to fix the ir day to days issues. Absolute drivel like restoring the crown mark on pint glasses, Grammar schools and imperial weights appeal to no one but swivel eyed newspaper barons.

He now faces 2 by-elections one is almost certainly a loss to Labour, the other a likely loss to the Liberal Democrats, then the Parliamentary standards committee report into whether he misled parliament.

Meanwhile the current polling is that 88 key marginals, the Tories will lose all but 3

He's done for.


Last edited by Clodagh Rubbish on Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 10:57 am

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
Boris wins (suck on that harve Wink )

hopefully now the pm and parliament will get on with the important matters that are getting ignored due to this party gate crap.

If voters want to oust Boris the time will come next year when the general election comes around that is how PM's should be removed from office not from overly ambitious mp's with their own career goals in mind.


You've lost a year.....the next General Election must be no later than December 2024.....so 2.5 years away.

it will be next year as a result of that vote yesterday unless Boris pulls of a hail mary win over his defectors they will force him to call for one whule kicking him out.

If the mood within the party dictates it, the 1922 committee will simply change the rules. Its not written in stone.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:18 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
I despair at the current state politics in this country. The swamp needs draining and the entire system/model thrown in bin. Pfft.

The next government would probably be made up of Starmer and Sturgeon, shorely enough to make even the most rabid of swivel eyed loony remainers vote for Boris?
Yet again instead of actually running the country all our politicians are having cloak and dagger meetings behind closed doors playing their games of thrones, seeing who can grab power by inventing the next catchy slogan to fool people like CR into thinking they actually have some kind of influence on our destiny. That was of thinking is as laughable as the political system is.
Maybe Trump should run in the next election I reckon he'd storm it and I'd actually vote for him just to see the even more outraged faces of the already outraged Liberals.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 178
Join date : 2020-05-28

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:32 am

So more "owning of the libs" for the sake of owning the libs then, which is precisely what we've had for the last 7 years and yet you're still moaning.

Personally i'm up for a bit of dull and dreary competence rather than the toxic blend of vindictiveness, stupidity and amorality that you and your ilk persist in subjecting the country to

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tory Party Corruption
» Tory Party at War
» Damp Labour Party Corruption
» corruption
» Tory Election Fraud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: