PlymptonPilgrim
Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:17 am

Several sources claiming Johnson is not even going to turn up for the 3 hour debate on sleaze today

Astonishing if true
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:33 am

FFS! He cannot do everything Harve, he's doing his best. Those holidays do not take themselves.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 10:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Several sources claiming Johnson is not even going to turn up for the 3 hour debate on sleaze today

Astonishing if true

Eustice was laying the ground for that yesterday, by claiming that it was all a 'storm in a teacup'.

We know Boris doesn't like be questioned on anything so it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't attend.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 11:16 am

Boris the Brave, courageously leading from the front.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:16 pm

Confirmed that he's not even bothering to attend
Truly astonishing the man is trolling us all completely

On the day that Labour overtake Johnsons mob in the Westminister voting intention poll (I acknowledge I dont trust these polls whatsoever) the corrupt buffoon exacerbates the Tory issue by refusing to even turn up at the HOC

No wonder Sir Graham Brady is incandescent with rage this morning
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:56 pm

If anyone hasn't genuinely realised what a nasty revolting shapeshifting creep Johnson is just watch the interview on Sky just released

Refuses to answer question after question desperately looking around for help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:02 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
If anyone hasn't genuinely realised what a nasty revolting shapeshifting creep Johnson is just watch the interview on Sky just released

you seeing this ears? rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh oh the irony
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:50 pm

Contempt is utterly staggering

Note this was the BBC as well.....beyond belief that characters like Angry believe this is acceptable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Just because I call out your lies, bullshit and bad taste retweets doesn't make me a Tory denier, in fact what is a Tory denier?

My missus used to wear 15 denier with suspenders

cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Bozo is not fit for any office let alone the high office he currently occupies. Time for a responsible and serious government and PM to take over from this vile corrupt conman and charlatan.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 4:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
Bozo is not fit for any office let alone the high office he currently occupies.  Time for a responsible and serious government and PM to take over from this vile corrupt conman and charlatan.

Sunak....Patel....Gove...Truss....Johnson ??

WTF are you in this debate live now on Sky. Shameful. Opening remarks brutal aimed entirely at Johnsons cabal

Rees Mogg sat there aghast and shame faced
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:19 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

you seeing this ears? rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh oh the irony

He really should be a politician. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Bozo is not fit for any office let alone the high office he currently occupies.  Time for a responsible and serious government and PM to take over from this vile corrupt conman and charlatan.

Sunak....Patel....Gove...Truss....Johnson ??

WTF are you in this debate live now on Sky. Shameful. Opening remarks brutal aimed entirely at Johnsons cabal

Rees Mogg sat there aghast and shame faced

I blame the idiots that voted for Brexit they are the ones that landed us with the Johnson government take a bow Harve, take a bow.
I think that you should abstain from voting in future as well if you think Rees Mogg is the guy to save us from the Eton Elite. You really must be winding us up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Freathy wrote:

“Time for a responsible and serious government” and which party are you expecting this government to come from and be led by ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:14 pm

I see the woke, lefty morons are now moaning about our brave leader not wearing a mask as he wanders around his latest hiding place, a hospital.

It is in england where the pandemic is over FFS! When will people listen to the government?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:30 pm

The discussion about what the rules about MP's "extras" should be does amuse me there is a ready to use template available in the rules that us the general publish have to follow.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 2:22 am

The absolute state of this repulsive twat

Kudos to Pete Wishart MP who has now officially asked the Metropolitan Police for an investigation into Johnsons activities

An MP has now lodged a formal complaint about Boris Johnson and Tory party officials over corruption.

Pete Wishart has written to Cressida Dick, Met Police Commissioner today, asking her to investigate the Prime Minister and his predecessors over so-called cash for honours claims.

This could bring immense joy to millions across the country only too aware of Johnsons corrupt activity and sick to death of it

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 am

Confirmation if it was needed that the Daily Express have turned on the Johnson to sit nicely alongside the Daily Mail.....Only the Telegraph still support the weapons grade buffoon

Tories lead at the polls gone. Worst Prime Minister approval rating of all time. Kier Starmer was brutal in the HOC at the debate yesterday destroying him completely (now keep it up Kier)

It might be argued in Labours farvour that Sir Graham Brady actually keeps Johnson in number 10....Massive liability and any decent person will have a toast to his demise though

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 3:18 am

I'm sure the Angry and Ears characters will find something to rail against......Its going to be interesting next year when all anonymous accounts are banned on social media. Will they stay here with real names Basketball

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 4:08 am

Keir Starmer   shamed for earning £247-an-HOUR from second job

The leader of the LibDem’s Ed Davey, who made £78,000-a-year for 120 hours of work - an hourly rate of £650.

The SNP’s Westminster leader Ian Blackford made £38,967 for just 32 hours of work.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:57 am

Exactly T&G, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:36 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm sure the Angry and Ears characters will find something to rail against......Its going to be interesting next year when all anonymous accounts are banned on social media. Will they stay here with real names Basketball

Feck off you absolute cnut, because of the political system that you and yours believe in and continue to support that vile money grabbing wanker is my MP and is likely to be until the day he dies. I used to actively bombard the twat with emails except now I am blocked because like you he can't or won't answer any of my questions.
As for anonymous accounts yet more utter hypocrisy from yourself trolling from your Harvetheslayer account? I will continue to use a username because of trolling cnuts like you and Nool as I've had my name and number distributed to spam mailing lists, shared around all and sundry and not to mention the experience of others that have had their employers contacted all because they opposed the Tory scum JB.
As always you completely miss the point of the online curbs (that I doubt will amount to fook all) yet you are way more more in danger of getting in trouble than I am as i don't use facebook at all, I don't use twatter or instagram yet you use all of them constantly and what's more you constantly retweet homophobic, misogynistic and vile hate speech in the same tone that led to Jo Cox and Amess getting murdered and your current tag line compares Johnson to Pol Pot! I can only assume that the Pol Pot reference is used because like life in general you have probably read the reference somewhere else and being unable to formulate thoughts of your own are unable to see what a totally ludicrous comparison it is. You are the main reason why Johnson gets such an easy ride, blame me, blame Mouldy and Angry all you like but you are the problem you fooking loon and whats more its because of twats like you that has made Facebook a no go area for normal people.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 am

Second that Ears.

How he isn’t banned from those sites for his vile posts in the past only knows.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Feck off you absolute cnut, because of the political system that you and yours believe in and continue to support that vile money grabbing wanker is my MP and is likely to be until the day he dies. I used to actively bombard the twat with emails except now I am blocked because like you he can't or won't answer any of my questions.
As for anonymous accounts yet more utter hypocrisy from yourself trolling from your Harvetheslayer account? I will continue to use a username because of trolling cnuts like you and Nool as I've had my name and number distributed to spam mailing lists, shared around all and sundry and not to mention the experience of others that have had their employers contacted all because they opposed the Tory scum JB.
As always you completely miss the point of the online curbs (that I doubt will amount to fook all) yet you are way more more in danger of getting in trouble than I am as i don't use facebook at all, I don't use twatter or instagram yet you use all of them constantly and what's more you constantly retweet homophobic, misogynistic and vile hate speech in the same tone that led to Jo Cox and Amess getting murdered and your current tag line compares Johnson to Pol Pot! I can only assume that the Pol Pot reference is used because like life in general you have probably read the reference somewhere else and being unable to formulate thoughts of your own are unable to see what a totally ludicrous comparison it is. You are the main reason why Johnson gets such an easy ride, blame me, blame Mouldy and Angry all you like but you are the problem you fooking loon and whats more its because of twats like you that has made Facebook a no go area for normal people.

I’ve been surprised that he has got away with the posting, retweeting and his abusive and obnoxious comments, Boris is many things but to be called out as a druggie and an alcoholic and to accuse him of being under the influence while at the dispatch box without any shred of evidence other than his retweeting crap puts him in the mega trolling category which as we know in other cases has resulted in suicides especially amongst the youth.
It’s despicable, Harve’s despicable and I think he’s crossed the line too many times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:29 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Second that Ears.

How he isn’t banned from those sites for his vile posts in the past only knows.

why is he still not banned from here? hes clearly here to troll and has absolutely no interest in the club evident by his cooper comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next