Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow that is a first (or second for that matter) The Daily Mail a staunch Tory rag had already turned on the Johnson but for the Daily Express to do so is astonishing. Tick tock...... popcorn

(Angry stick to roadsweeping fella am sure Trigger can find you a new broom head)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Voters threatening punishment at the Next election? Hopefully there won't be a next election for Bozo as he'll be doing time for all those COVID deaths he is responsible for. The lying, hypocritical, incompetent, negligent, corrupt cretin must be put away for the care home deaths.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow that is a first (or second for that matter) The Daily Mail a staunch Tory rag had already turned on the Johnson but for the Daily Express to do so is astonishing. Tick tock...... popcorn

(Angry stick to roadsweeping fella am sure Trigger can find you a new broom head)

Voters threatening punishment at the Next election?  Hopefully there won't be a next election for Bozo as he'll be doing time for all those COVID deaths he is responsible for.  The lying, hypocritical, incompetent, negligent, corrupt cretin must be put away for the care home deaths.

if that were the case labour would be miles ahead in the polls except they keep missing open goals to gain momentum without scewing it up....

on another note yorkshire cricket tut tut tut and in this day and age aswell.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:20 am

The problem is you've got uber morons across the country just like Angry who think the Johnson is just some sort of jolly jape as opposed to being utterly evil and corrupt

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:35 am

How much longer indeed Tim Walker.... Corrupt and immoral... You have to ask though what did people expect when they voted for the lying slob.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:15 am

I see Sir Graham Brady from the 1922 Committee is making a move to remove Johnson

If I was a Tory fanatic you'd have to say why has it taken this long.
Detested worldwide we've had our reputation trashed and it will take a generation to get it back if ever

Now that its totally acknowledged that Johnson is an utterly brutal liar there has to be case for revisiting Brexit over the next 10 years for a referundum now its clear we were all lied to systematically (remember I voted for it....if they caught me then they caught millions of others)

Sunak would be my choice and I suspect a runaway win

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 9:38 am

Just because you didn't understand the yes/no question format doesn't mean that nobody else did. It couldn't be much simpler Harve.
Careful dear your slip is showing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 9:41 am

I see that Remoaner John Major has also got the knives out for Boris again over the Tory sleaze, remember him the Tory Prime Minister who presided over the cash for questions government. Lol. Nothing has changed ever nor will it whilst jokers like Harve think that sniping at fellow Argyle fans will change UK politics.
Glad I never voted for the twats, unlike Harve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see that Remoaner John Major has also got the knives out for Boris again over the Tory sleaze, remember him the Tory Prime Minister who presided over the cash for questions government. Lol. Nothing has changed ever nor will it whilst jokers like Harve think that sniping at fellow Argyle fans will change UK politics.
Glad I never voted for the twats, unlike Harve.

Don’t forget he also shafted Edwina Currie.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:16 am

Can we refrain from calling each other morons etc,etc.

By feck he must have a strong stomach.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:54 am

Simply the finest 7 minutes I've ever listened to. Every Tory denier here should listen in utter silence. I dare you to and then ever argue the toss about Johnson and his cabal again....

Hang your heads in shame....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 am

Just because I call out your lies, bullshit and bad taste retweets doesn't make me a Tory denier, in fact what is a Tory denier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just because I call out your lies, bullshit and bad taste retweets doesn't make me a Tory denier, in fact what is a Tory denier?

My missus used to wear 15 denier with suspenders
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Tory denier is the thickness of the stockings worn by the boys when called to the Headmaster's Study at Eton.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:16 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Tory denier is the thickness of the stockings worn by the boys when called to the Headmaster's Study at Eton.

No that's Dernier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Simply the finest 7 minutes I've ever listened to. Every Tory denier here should listen in utter silence. I dare you to and then ever argue the toss about Johnson and his cabal again....

Hang your heads in shame....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the same james o'brien twat who got sacked by itv cause his tv show wasnt watched by anyone when he was being groomed to replace jeremy kyle after 3 weeks?

still a dipshit like you would never be accepted by him given your background so you'll need to dig deeper into the woke left tweets to find anything to post on here to troll with.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:49 pm

Denier is now a noun of choice with Lefties due to it’s association with the original term, Holocaust denier.
Their hope being that Denier will become a single word cut-down for all manner of issues in the same way Racist has become.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 8:21 pm

I am afraid that I cannot take seriously anyone who uses woke or lefty.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 4:38 am

Just a matter of time Johnson you corrupt bastard

Its no wonder Peter Stefanovic and Jo Maugham openly state they have bodyguards in light of the threats they get from individuals and I quote "determined that secrets stay buried"

Debate in the House Of Commons today. One assumes the drunken bum will turn up

Wonder if Cressida will get off the fence.... popcorn

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:12 am

I'm wondering if the assassin Priti Patel and snake oil salesman Micheal Gove might finally come out of the closet after weeks of hunkering down
Both in the front running to replace Johnson of course albeit Sunak is odds on
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:16 am

Lifted from one political commentator

"Corrupt, incompetent, lying, complacent, hypocritical, poisonous, lazy, dithering, parasitic, frequently wrong, arrogant, self-serving and sleazy...Boris Johnson’s lengthening charge sheet is why the mood’s changing and he’ll go down in history as one of our worst Prime Ministers.

The latest attempted coup by the tinpot tyrant, Britain’s Trump stopped from turning the country into a sordid banana republic by widespread revulsion, is thankfully a turning point for a permanently tarnished leader with a record -20 approval rating."

Laughable but sadly wholly accurate
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:26 am

Whether it's corruption or Covid deaths/care homes scandal, Bozo will soon have some very difficult questions to answer - hopefully under police caution.

Britain deserves better than this
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 7:53 am

Freathy wrote:
Whether it's corruption or Covid deaths/care homes scandal, Bozo will soon have some very difficult questions to answer - hopefully under police caution.

He's in serious danger Freathy

Jo Maugham QC pushing home the attack on Johnson but more startling look at which paper is reporting it...Daily Mail no question they have completely turned on the corrupt bastard

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 8:59 am

Freathy wrote:

what is the alternative? i wouldnt say labour cause they arent fit to run a coffee shop atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 9:00 am

seadog wrote:
I am afraid that I cannot take seriously anyone who uses woke or lefty.

nor i anyone who asks people to stop calling each other morons etc etc while he slyly does it himself
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 9:46 am

I see the woke, lefty morons are trying to get the tories to vote against sewage dumping today.

Sly twats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next